Love To Be Natural Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love To Be Natural

Tell us how Love To Be Natural made you happy
I am impressed with Love To Be Natural's service and products, quality and value for money. Delivery arrived before the estimated date which was excellent. The Tula Explore Carrier far exceeded my expectations in every way. I am very pleased with my purchase.
Excellent service - easy to navigate website, delivery as expected and I am delighted with product purchased. We were recommended Love To Be Natural by a friend and wouldn't have any hesitation of passing that recommendation on. Great customer experience!
Great price. Great communication on delivery. Gorgeous eco packaging. Order arrived as expected and is even better than expected. Very pleased and highly recommend.
My order came the following day and was all they said it would be. I am only a novice sling user but I can appreciate the excellent quality of the sling I purchased. There are lots out there but in my opinion the one I chose is great value for money. Excellent service and I highly recommend.
Great service, fast and reliable despite current situations. Products also of great quality. Ordered 3 times an am yet to find a flaw :)
Very good service, arrived next day, well packaged. Purchased using Clearpay to spread payments which I thought was amazing. Instructions were clear on how to use, even though I'm a complete novice. I am enjoying the sling, it is very adjustable and comfortable. I would definitely recommend!
Over the moon with the whole process of purchasing from Love To Be Natural. The website was extremely easy to use, the choice is extremely good and the prices are very competitive. Delivery was fast and communication was also very good and I was kept informed by email and SMS of the progress of my order all the way from company to door. Would I order from them again? most definitely!, would I recommend them to anyone else? without a doubt!.
Great service and good advice from member of staff. Really pleased with my new sling. I am new to babywearing and this has suited my needs perfectly. Can't compare as I've never owned a sling before but I am very pleased with it.
Fast delivery well packaged and really pleased with the item I ordered. Competitive on price and I would highly recommend. Little touches felt everything feel more personal and really please with the eco packaging too.
Really happy with Love To Be Natural. Fast delivery and well packed parcel. Better quality than I expected , quick customer service and we loved it.
Very quick delivery and I am very pleased with the quality of the product. It was bought for my daughter's birthday and she couldn't wait to play with it. Excellent quality and well made. Overall therefore, I would recommend the company and products with no hesitation at all.
Bought myself a bundle of toys and I can’t recommend the products and service enough. Order delivered in a day and the quality of them is fab.

As well as this I also spoke with the customer service team regarding the products and delivery and they couldn’t be more helpful. I’m looking forward to buying more products from Love To Be Natural in the future.
Really, REALLY pleased with both my purchase and the service from Love To Be Natural. The sling is great, it's exactly as described, and I'm loving it, and the delivery was actually a day earlier than estimated. Great value and fantastic service. Heartily recommended!
cost and speed of delivery to the Highlands was superb. great service and product, highly recommend.
Excellent. Fast, personalised service with lots of advice.
Excellent all round! Easy to order, fast dispatch, kept up to date with good comms, delivery arrived in recycled packaging. Product itself is excellent and was well priced. Definitely recommend.
Fab service!! I needed a lot of advice beforehand and Beth was very helpful. Quick dispatch and delivery of a beautifully wrapped product, and best of all they used eco friendly packaging which I was very impressed with. Little touches were nice too like a handwritten note and inclusive advice leaflets.
Fantastic baby carrier at a great price delivered next day! I was able to sign up to their newsletter and got £5 off my order too. Plus I was able to pay by Klarna which I thought was fab. Any little bit to help goes a long way in the current climate haha.

Oh, and when it arrived the parcel was gorgeous. All wrapped up in eco packaging with a lovely little note. I am very impressed! Definitely thumbs up!!
Super! Very fast delivery, I was amazed. Perfect product beautifully wrapped.
Super service, order processed within an hour. Fast delivery in eco packaging. Easy to order with good range of payment options.
Love To Be Natural is rated 4.57 based on 75 reviews