LowBlueLights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend LowBlueLights.com
Read LowBlueLights.com Reviews
This is the second time I ordered the night light, just to have another. Prevents me being too awake after multiple nightly bathroom trips, yet enough light. Recommend highly!
I love this company. Their website is super easy to use and I can access the information on they "why's" of low blue lights. They've been very informative since I found them 3 years ago. Their products are of good quality, and I've recommended them to a number of my clients who are wanting to have better sleep and health. Thank you for addressing this very important issue is a practical way that does not involve taking anything internally!
The nightlight bulbs fit perfectly in our classic old nightlight fixtures. It always bothered me that the old incandescent ones burned all night every night creating heat, however little, and throwing away electricity. The LBL ones give off a very nice orange glow and provide enough light to do the job without being too bright while running cool and using a tiny amount of electricity.

The big deal though is the "Blue-free Reading and Book Light", simply awesome and the best I have encountered (and I’ve had a few). This is the first I’ve had that easily illuminates the full open book, no need to adjust the light as you read. The clip works, as does the dimmer (the lowest setting is just right for me), and I like that I can always fall back on plugging it into the wall should I run out of battery power or when if battery eventually fails (which they all do, eventually). Perhaps best is the color; it DOES appear to promote sleep. When I read in the middle of the night it is because I am tossing and turning, but now I read a few pages and have a much better chance of falling asleep rather than just getting more frustrated because sleep doesn't come. And really as important as the effect on the reader is that the warm-colored light appears to not wake my wife like my other book lights and the table lamp beside the bed used to do. Highly recommended!
I hade trouble loading the site. Once on the site was busy and confusing. It took almost 30 to complete the order. In my opinion that is too long. But maybe I am the one who is challenged and the site is fabulous. Just one man’s opinion/ experience!
Easy to navigate and find what I needed.
I found just what I needed quickly and easily.
I have been waiting over a month for my order. Have not received anything. No luck contacting the company.
I like the products very much. My problem is that I give them a lot of wear and go through flashlights and glasses quickly. When you need these items in bulk, the cost adds up. I would like to see discounts when ordering multiple items, and for frequent flyers like me.
LowBlueLights has the best selection of blue light blocking products. I keep buying more of their products because they work so well!
I no longer wince when I go into the bathroom at night. Although I had a very tiny regular bulb in the previous night-light it was still too bright. So I'm very happy with this blue-light light.
I like the simplicity it looks
I really enjoy this flexible, gentle reading light. My only complaint would be that the base of it, where the clip is, is very chunky; I wish it were a little more sleek. I think the use of a cable charger instead of batteries is fantastic, though.
Clear and indormatice
I like the styles you guys have. Thanks.
It was very easy to order an it explains very well about it .
The metal is a bit too heavy and it weighs down on my nose in such a way that makes my nose stuffy and harder to breathe. But I love the fitovers!
We love your products and appreciate you guys! Thanks!
It was appealing, and chock full of information. Enjoyed reading the testimonials.
Satisfied the order
I am sure I will love my low blue light lamp whenever I get it. It's supposed to come by Monday so I hope I get it on Monday June 1st
LowBlueLights.com is rated 4.55 based on 109 reviews