LowBlueLights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend LowBlueLights.com
Read LowBlueLights.com Reviews
Amazing product.
Excellent service, great documentation! Thanks!
Perfect amount of light to navigate with little ones at night.
Been using for about a week “so far so good”, but I do find a mild effect in getting to sleep, but I still wake us at about 3 a.m., and have trouble getting back to sleep.
Great customer service!
Great customer focus and responsiveness coupled with high quality products designed to help us sleep better. A great combo!
The glasses themselves are good, except within a couple of months one of the arms of one of the pair of glasses that were purchased broke, in the ensuring weeks I have been trying to organise a replacement pair. To date I have received one response to my multiple emails. The glasses are not cheap and I would not expect them to break this close to purchase. I cannot think of an incident that would have broken the arm, so it must be due to inferior product make up. So I guess my advice is beware if something goes wrong.
Easy site to find the products you want.
My experience with the website was excellent, and I’m looking forward to receiving the product!
Clear info online, fast service
One of the bulbs blew out this morning. I only had it a couple of weeks.
Quality lightbulb. I have this installed in a light fixture in my office for evening hours. Good intensity to light up the room enough to get work done without disrupting your sleep cycle.
I have to return these since they do not fit over my glasses as I expected. Thank you. --Dan
Excellent company with great customer service and products.
Wrote a question to this company last week and still have not heard from them. Unacceptable.
My class has arrived in less than one week. I wear them every night and my eyes feel relaxed. Unfortunately, I am still not sleeping through the night. But I’m going to order a second pair.
I like Low Blue Light's products. (I have bought several of their acrylic screens and a few of their thinner screens). But their customer service has totally gone downhill. They used to be great about replying to emailed questions about their products. However, they stopped replying to emails a couple of months ago. (I checked my spam folder -- nothing there). I've tried sending them direct emails and also emails via their website form. They simply don't reply.
Hard to understand huge discrepancy in postage rates.
I thought the site was okay enough.
My challenge is that I was under the impression they would have arrived by now. I see below here the question "was your delivery on time?" and I can't help but think the answer is NO. It has been a week and I have ordered from two other locations 4 days after this order and already received those products.
Have not yet received item
LowBlueLights.com is rated 4.39 based on 136 reviews