LowBlueLights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend LowBlueLights.com
Read LowBlueLights.com Reviews
Web site easy to follow. No problems
Love my sleep lights. I replaced all the bulbs in my floor and table lamps with these. Keeps low blue light easy at night and there is plenty of light to read or knit/crochet by.
Help me fall asleep easier while watching a movie in my bed
I am extremely thankful to have found lowbluelights.com. Their website is informative and easy to navigate. Their customer service is top-notch as they went out of their way to fulfill a special request for me. I highly recommend this company!
i like these products a lot!!!! fills a great need for everyone the site is somewhat quaint but that’s part of its appeal for me. ....
Info was good and I was able to find what I needed
Website is easy to navigate with plenty of good information to make a product selection. Ordering is simple and confirmation via email is almost instant. Overall, a great business to do business with!
Great products! I'm a returning customer and very happy :)
easy to use
I love the LowBlueLight night lights, and have three placed in the house. They are well designed and built to last forever. I always keep one or two extras around, not for spares (they seem to never die), but to give to adult friends as well as to relatives who become parents of young children. Also, thanks for also offering just the bulbs; they can work just fine in other (ie, non-LBL) nightlight fixtures.
Great service and rapid delivery.
Great selection of blue light blocking glasses and lighting - hoping their stock of screen covers comes back
Very good service and user friendly websites
Service over phone was very good!
best products
Easy site to navigate.
Nice website
Easy to order. Product description good.
After purchase the service has been good.
Übersichtliche und gut strukturierte Seite