LowBlueLights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend LowBlueLights.com
Read LowBlueLights.com Reviews
Hi Im not a teck savey person but I found your web site easy to use. Was able to order quickly. Everything was nicely set out and easy to understand. Wish allsites were this convenient to use. Thankyou for making it easy.
The small plug-in nightlight work great. However the reading lamps (gooseneck) have issues. First of all, structurally, the neck is adjustable (a great feature), but very soon will break if you adjust it frequently (which we/our kids do). So, if you get a gooseneck reading lamp make sure to clip it somewhere and basically just leave it there with minimal adjusting of the neck so as not to cause it to break. The key issue I have, though, is there seems to also be a flaw in the charging mechanism. For some odd reason it won't charge unless the charging cord is positioned a certain way. As if the wire within the cord is broken and only manages to charge if aligned very precisely. We manage to get a charge, but it's more stressful than it needs to be. I've ordered so many of these because we are believers in LBL and the need for it. However, disappointed that we have to keep buying replacements.
Easy to order
Excellent quality glasses and nightlight. Well made. And for me, the low blue light before bed has helped me sleep! Very pleased.
It broke after using it twice. During the 20 minutes it did work, I had to hold the light about an inch from the book in order to see the words. Not pleased at all.
Hello Devi! We are very sorry to hear that your blue free book light broke and that you feel it is a waste of money. Most of our customers are VERY happy with this product. Your product was recently purchased and is still under warranty, please contact us to file a warranty claim so we can make sure that this is taken care of for you at Contact@LowBlueLights.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
I looked at a lot of websites. I picked your.
Great product! Noticed effects within the first few days, will be telling everyone I know!
Pretty easy to use
I was surprised at how quickly the order arrived (just 2 days). It was very carefully packaged.
Hello, I never received my blue light filter for my iPhone despite ordering it three weeks ago. Who should I call to figure this out? Thanks! -Talia
Thank you for letting us know, it seems there was an issue with the delivery and it was returned in the mail. We have reached out to you to get this resolved.

Thanks,
LowBlueLights
I bought the low blue light night light and I absolutely love it. With a newborn nursing baby I need to have enough light to see when we wake up in the night. I found that I sleep 10 times better than with a normal night light. When I close my eyes I don't notice that there's a light on in my room. It's completely changed how well I sleep. I'm a believer now.
Very helpful, relaxing to my eyes, easy to use!
Our experience with LowBlueLights.com has been excellent. Second time we ordered from them. Information on their website is thorough. Order process easy. Received items very quickly. Items were wrapped well. Highly recommend.
Very good service.
The must go place online to get the items that will truly protect you from harmful light frequencies at home and wherever you go. I’m glad I found this website!
Straightforward easy to use website.
I ordered the wrong light. LowBlueLiights immediately contacted me and also processed a credit. They are excellent!
QUICK!
This is not my first purchase from this company and I have recommended to friends and family as well. Ordered yesterday-in the mail today. Thanks : )
It was recommended that I try your glasses because of my sleep problems. I put them on around dusk or just before sundown. I leave them on until I gor to sleep. So far I am sleeping better. I still get up during the night but I'm able to go back to sleep more easily. My only hope is that this will continue. I've only been using them for six days.
LowBlueLights.com is rated 4.57 based on 23 reviews