LuckyVitamin.com Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend LuckyVitamin.com
03AM
3AM

Tell us how LuckyVitamin.com made you happy

Under an hour
"Fast service wide variety of products and a kind CS agent credited my account when I forgot to add the coupon code at checkout. Thanks for the great service and shopping experience!"
Are you LuckyVitamin.com? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback LuckyVitamin.com receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"THey listen and they respond fast, Thank you Lucky Vitamin"
"I like the products and I like the fast service."
"Awesome selection, great prices and fast shipping!"
"Good product. Thanks for free sample"
"Love, love, love, lucky vitamin. Always a bargain. Always good value."
"I have made several purchases from salad dressing to essential oil spray and I love it all. Not to mention the free samples and coupons."
"Wonderful folks to deal with. This last order had a problem with a broken container. They immediately took care of it and sent a replacement."
"I’m an ayurvedic practioner and order ongoing some of products I use with LV. I have always been very satisfied with their service."
"I was very happy not to have to go to my old vitamin shoppe! They are NEVER consistent and product is unavailable. To be able to order from you and have it delivered was a treat!!! Thank you"
"Thank you for the great job. I have went to 5 or 6 times to the place here and they still didn't have what I needed. So thanks again. Deb"
"No issues with LuckyVitamin, good service and prices."
"Pricing and selection is great!"
"They always have the lowest prices and are aligned with my family's natural product choices. Organic, non GMO, no food dyes, great products!"
"Even though what I ordered was on back order it came surprisingly fast great service"
"This was my first time ordering. I thought the pricing was good and I was surprised by the free gifts. I received a phone call and message from customer service to see if they could assist with anything else. Great job Lucky vitamin. I wI'll order from you again soon ."
"They always have what i want in stock and it arrives right on time!"
"I buy brand name specific, and only Lucky Vitamin had all of my favorite products. I also loved the extra free samples in the box, thanks."
"Great product"
"Great service. great prices."
LuckyVitamin.com is rated 4.44 based on 288 reviews