LuckyVitamin.com Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend LuckyVitamin.com

How would you rate LuckyVitamin.com ?

"I’m very pleased with Lucky Vitamin company. I usually buy vitamins and other stuff. I like the quality of products that this company carries. The shipping is excellent, always on time (usually it anticipates the estimated delivery date which is awesome)."
"Had all the products I wanted at the best price."
"Y’all have the best prices and items are well packed. I just wish delivery wouldn’t take so long."
"Always good service,and good prices"
"I like that you carry lots of brands that I was purchasing elsewhere. Easier in one shipping and can save on shipping w orders and with coupons."
"My shipping date was changed 3 times. It took 3 weeks to get here. Customer service was no help. Said it was a warehouse issue, but my order had already been shipped out over a week. Will never order from you again."
"I am for the most part pleased with my experiences with LuckVit, i will continue doing business with them for sure. One draw back in my experience is there communication with there own warehouse. I made an order and realized immediately i had sent it to the wrong address, the representative informed me there was no way to have the address corrected even though it had not yet left/shipped. I also do not like the sponsored products that pop up when i search for specific items treat or ingredients. (ex; Caffeine free tea, and regular teas show up in sponsored)"
"LuckyVitamin.com packaged my shipment so the fragile portion was safe and sound. Thanks, LuckyVitamin.com ."
"Good Service! Good Products! Good Attitude!"
"Takes too long to get orders. My iHerb orders come in a couple days. Also your packaging is horrible. Or I might say, lack there of. Every single order is just all my items thrown in a box that is too large. There is so packing material whatsoever. Boxes are crushed etc... I had two bars of soap that were literally out of the boxes and bouncing around in the box. Other than that, I appreciate the selection and pricing."
"Great selection, good prices and quick delivery keep me coming back."
"I like the wide selection, competitive prices, and fast service."
"I am extremely happy with everything I ordered. High quality items and everything was carefully packaged. I will definitely order from you again in the future, as your low prices and selection of items is first rate."
"My order was correct and they have good products."
"Excellent product choices, great prices and quick delivery keep me coming back!"
"Nice selection of products. Warehouse and shipping are atrocious. But as of now I'm still giving them a chance."
"Is a big lair I’m from Nederland I had order month ago but l didn’t receive anything yet only my money has been withdrawn And told me your order wasn’t insured I didn’t know why this stay online Really frauds website"
"Please be aware is not UK website. When I ordered in Jan18 the website not been clear that you have to pay extra cost for customs. Its not clear that it comes from the US. To receive the order I have to pay extra import VAT, costum entry and import duty so I refuse to pay. Then I was not able to get my money back, this is clearly attempted to fraud as when I use Google search for products it come priced in pound and free delivery."
"Horrible company, requires you to call 1.your credit card company, 2.Visa merchant verification, and requests you do a 3 way call to Visa and THEN to Lucky Vitamin as they "cannot make the 3 way call themselves" to verify a first time order of $123.48. Wow. I guess to this pitiful company that amount is like thousands of dollars. Btw, both my CC company and Visa told me they had never heard of a RETAILER requesting a customer obtain the transaction/authorization code from them, I was told the merchant retailer is supposed to verify themselves through Visa/Mastercard merchant services. Lazy Lucky Vitamins! They refused to ship my order even though my CC company supervisor verified the transaction went through and was already posted to my account FOR DAYS. Lucky Vitamin said they were holding my package (in some kind of hostage situation) until I obtained this fictitious authorization code which NO CC nor Visa Merchant services was willing to give out nor do a 3 way call with Lucky Vitamin. Lucky Vitamin's "supervisor" also suggested that I try to pay via Paypal, WTH!!! I earn cashback from my CC, why in the heck would anyone use Paypal??? My CC company told me this sounded suspicious and placed Lucky Vitamin on their FRAUD WATCH and disputed the charge while giving me a refund immediately! Oh, and the kicker? I bought the SAME 4 bottles in the SAME quantity counts from another online vendor for $23 savings, I only paid $100.91 for the SAME ORDER saving myself +$22.57!!! Oh, and my over 20+(!!!) requests to cancel my account altogether has so far been ignored. I will file a complaint with my attorney general as well as Pennsylvania's attorney general's office, where this "company" is located! Thank God I disputed this order and saved myself 22.57%!!!"
"never received the parcel or any other notification,poor costumer service just a waist of money and time."
LuckyVitamin.com is rated 3.65 based on 23 reviews