LuckyVitamin.com Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
2 New Reviews Written
6PM
6PM

Tell us how LuckyVitamin.com made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Under an hour
"Lucky Vitamin is a very customer friendly company. They strive to ensure satisfaction. Their items are not always in stock, and I have been disappointed with one of their Lucky brand vitamins but that is the only complaint, and that is really reaching because neither was a big deal. I highly recommend their service."
Posted 29 minutes ago
Are you LuckyVitamin.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I could not place an order for almost a few months as I kept on getting an error when making a payment and the support was pretty useless. I had to finally use PayPal to get around the payment issue. I work in the Customer Service and Information Technology area and I am not sure how this could be as payment issues could mean loss of revenue. Should you be checking all the errors? Also, your support sucks to get this working. I run support and this would be horrible if it happened in my org."
Posted 46 minutes ago
"Best price I have found for protein powder and it shipped quickly. I received it within a couple days of ordering."
"Great Service, I will reorder again!"
"Good quality, excellent prices, fast shipping. I am happy that I try this products, really happy with results. Definitely I become a happy customer. I will reorder again."
"Good price & quick delivery."
"Great service, quick delivery, great products and prices."
"Simple ordering and checkout process, delivery was a little slow (9 days), but the tracking was good. A bit more padding for my banana wave would have helped, (one of the cartons got a bit squashed and had to be consumed quickly.) But overall, very happy with the service. Thank you šŸ˜Š"
"Everything arrived in perfect condition. Delivery was timely!!"
"Coconut came moldy. I sent an email and nobody has responded to it. Very unprofessional."
"Everything arrived in perfect condition. It did take almost 2 weeks to receive it, which is why I took off one star, but other than that, I had no problems."
"As always, order was received quickly and in perfect order!"
"I have been dealing with Lucky Vitamin for several years and have not had a problem once. They have a good selection of items that we use and they have always been very good at getting orders sent out in good time. I have been very pleased with Lucky. We have tried other suppliers and we have yet to find one that is consistent with keeping the items that we use on hand. Thanks Lucky."
"My order arrived promptly. Very happy with the product."
"My order arrived quickly as always and I’m very happy with the teas and toilet paper. Thanks LV!!"
"Liked the discounted price, took longer that expect, but overall very happy with the product!"
"Did enjoy that there was a discount on something I usually buy, did not enjoy that shipping took twice as long as expected. Will just order from the original site next time."
"Everything great"
"great price...great service!"
"Great prices delivered in a timely manner. Your customer service is awesome thank you."
LuckyVitamin.com is rated 4.49 based on 454 reviews