lux fix Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend lux fix

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does lux fix deliver?

How can I contact lux fix?

Tell us how lux fix made you happy

"I wouldn't suggest shopping with Luxfix in any way. They actually aren't a store it appears but sell on behalf of designers so if something goes wrong you are tied to that designer. I would urge anyone buying from this website to strongly consider if you can't get the product elsewhere. I dont rate their return policy compared to any other website, their approach to retaining their customers, their overall customer service approach, sizing guide or general customer service (they stonewalled me through several communications and it took a great deal of effort to get a reply). Overall I cannot recommend shopping on this website by any means and strongly suggested you consider elsewhere."
Are you lux fix? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
AKR
"I have been asking Lux Fix for 12 months to take my information / all my details off their database and to stop contacting me. I have just received more junk mail advertising their products, many of which include Fur which is a cruel trade and Lux Fix is profiting from animal cruelty and suffering. If you have to ask a company 3 times, over 12 months , to remove your personal information and yet has kept information about you for longer than is necessary, they are not complying with their data protection obligations."
lux fix is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews