Lyca Mobile Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Over A Week
Read Lyca Mobile Reviews

About Lyca Mobile:

Europe&rsquo;s largest MVNO helping over 8 million customers across 14 countries make affordable international calls<br /> Every 4 seconds a new customer joins the Lycamobile family.<br /> We connect over 22 million mobile calls per day, helping you to make affordable high quality international calls.

sales@lycamobile.com

3rd Floor, Walbrook Building, 195 Marsh Wall

Tell us how Lyca Mobile made you happy
Worst website and service, they only reply with "try again later" took me several tries to even refill my sim card. And no information on the site on how to do it... Would not recommend to anyone, only have it because it was my only option...
No option to give 0 stars. Been following up from past one month on simple request to get a refund of order which eventually was never delivered to me. Customer service representative can't do anything whenever I call. They say to send email on which no one responds. Not sure if they are genuinely trying to serve the customers.
I Paid for one years calls, Data and text upfront using my Paypal account. Received Lycamobile sim but no 8 digit release code. Called Lycamobile Ireland customer care team 3 times . Very poor English promised to resolve my issues within 2 hr. All failed to take any action. emailed customer care sent proof of payment - A copy of Lycamobile welcome letter & all reference numbers. Still no reply despite being promised a Manager would call me back. This company is a joke .I am contacting COMREG to take an action against them for a full refund and compensation for all the time I have wasted. Stay away from them they are useless and incompetent with very poorly trained staff that make promises and deliver zero..
I have no problem with the phone connection, but they do sending me some text message about auto renewal on my old payment plan each month. It confuses me. every time I call it looks like hopeless.
Bundles and sim cards are not sent. My order was supposed to arrive after 5 days, it's been a month now and I haven't received it. The customer support told me they do not know if the order has been sent or not, they do not know which shipping company is used, so neither can they provide a tracking number. The only solution according to them is to wait (until when? More than a month seems already pretty long to get a sim card). Also, reimbursement are supposed to be done within 48 hours. I requested it 2 weeks ago, and it still hasn't been approved. Again the only solution according to them is to wait (wait for what?). Do not buy from them, and if you had the bad luck to do so, don't hesitate to report them to the police station (even for only 10€).
Horrible service, but the most incompetents are the customer service, pepole don't speak English they don't know nothing. Try to avoid Any question. Stay away from this company is the worst. The worst service i had in my life
WORST SERVICE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
Worst network ever,Credits being deducted without our knowledge,
Terrible network with incompetent staff, They started suddenly to block all short & automated SMS coming from important websites such as Paypal, banks, etc... Kept calling their customer support service for assistance which they promise but without solving the issue, they cost me 3 weeks of disturbances as I was not able to log into my bank account.
Spent way too much time trying to resize a photo because registration would not allow pic size more than 120kb. Never could get photo small enough to work and wasted a ridiculous amount of my vacation time just trying to register!! Never ever ever again
Nightmare company avoid
Ni a bala compren esa M. Compre una en un 7 eleven. En usa 🇺🇸 pero no funciono y nadie me respondió 35 dólares perdidos. Por querer ahorrar 15 dólares perdí todo. Es una M. Nadie te responde por nada
Terrible network!!!
I top up and my airtime gets wiped off without getting the monthly data.I'm an international student and this is disappointing
VERY STUPID COMPANY... STAY AWAY... I WILL NOT TAKE IT FOR FREE..
Beware of customers providing wrong information to purchase their plans . I got trapped and spent money taking up 3 months of plan which didnt worked . After calling customer service no one responded to the solution and didnt even processed the refund.
Just purchased sin starter kit went online to activate entered the ICCID From sim gives a red error message "activation not possible expired sim "WTF. Purchased at 7-eleven. Tried putting directly into old cell cuts off activation call in progress loss of $30 its a southern Country's Business Scam using T-Mobile As well.they now are kicking off unregistered prepaid accounts with payment processing errors "sorry its system error on our part, go to store in 10 days heres a $15 account credit" A shame BBB And FCC aint investigating theses companies.
I wish there is "no star" option, I call in and obtain the PIN for my account, which I would like to transfer to another carrier. (it is due to the reception is bad so bad, and every phone call got cut off in 45 sec). The customer service Nad Dejano with employee # 30157 is answering my phone the first time and told me I will need what is my last time of payment and PUK # . I got all the information look up and call back again . I have to wait another half an hours to get my phone to answer . They said they will need the most calling number , which will need to be 5 X a day and 30 scs at least. (Now a day, who will call people 5 X a day ) . I will them all the information I have and they still said cannot proof i am the owner of the account. since i didn't make a phone call of the same number 5X a days. I told her to transfer me to another customer service and supervisor and she refused to do so. she said she won't transfer me at all .
Lyca Mobile France took my money but didn't send a sim card & doesn't respond to my e-mails.
Total rip off. SIM card cancelled twice, top up money taken with no refund. Refund promised but never received. Avoid at all costs!
Lyca Mobile is rated 1.22 based on 439 reviews