MCrecycle.com Reviews

M&C
Unit 3 Willow House
River Gardens
Feltham,

Tell us how MCrecycle.com made you happy
Only gave 1 star because I couldn’t give any lower.. absolute shocking company! DO NOT USE THEM! I sent my iPhone 7 with the offer of £137 yet when they received the phone dropped the price to £110 as there were dints in the front... there were no dints or scratches of any kind on the phone when I sent it to them. I accepted the revised offer price as I just wanted rid. It has taken me 2 weeks to get my payment and that is only after I threatened with legal proceedings and got in touch with the compare websites they are advertised on.. think it’s outrageous that they are on a trusted website yet do not deliver the service they advertise. How many people have to complain about the same thing before something is done about them! Will never use them again and I will now and advise everyone else to read reviews on all sites they are going to use if selling something even if they are advertised on trusted compare sites as that clearly means nothing!
3 weeks ago i sent out my phone they offered me a smaller price and i accepted it, i still haven’t got my money they are just lying
A month has gone by and no money has been received. Multiple emails and social media messages sent and ignored. Do not use.
I usually read reviews but unfortunately did not for this company. Like others say they acknowledge they have received your phone then the trail goes dead. Fortunately I sent the cheapest of my phones I’m so glad I sent the others to a reputable company who paid within a week Do not deal with this company
DO NOT USE!!!! I foolishly believed this was a genuine company, they are not....no response from my numerous emails, phone calls, Facebook messages, disgusting that they are allowed to so blatantly dupe people!
Like many others I have not heard anything back from this sham of a company. I will take this further!!! 0 stars from me
I, like everyone else who have written a review, appeared to have been tricked into giving up our mobile phones to this company. MCrecycle offered the highest price for my Samsung Galaxy S7 for £85. I sent off my phone in the prepaid bag, in its original box together with the charger. This was done on 13th January 2021, I am still waiting for my money. I have written to them twice and I have tried ringing, no response to date. I am hoping they will do the right thing, either pay me or return my phone. I feel terrible because had I taken the time to read reviews about this company, I would not have sent them my phone. My question is, how is it possible that these people are still in business, if these reviews are correct, which they clearly are? I'm a single parent, unable to work because of covid, I am desperate for that money...... does anyone know what I should do to successfully recover my Samsung? It all seem so very wrong that the continue to get away with this illegal act.
Typical service from the type of people that run this so called 'company'. An absolute scam, DO NOT USE
If I could give 0 stars I would, no confirmation if delivery, no money, won't answer the phone or emails. Will be reporting to trading standards. Very obviously a shell company
Omg! I wish i had read these reviews beforehand! I too have been scammed
Interesting reading and I wish now I had seen the reviews before. I have been waiting over a week for a response and have called constantly - no reply. I fear my phone has been effectively stolen by this company. Shall be reporting them and taking it as far as possible until they either pay or return my phone.
Please please do not use this company. You risk being scammed and you risk a whole load of hassle and time. I have been waiting almost a week for my payment and its yet to be received. I have actually reportee them to Action Fraud. Theu will reduce the value of your device then try to get away with not paying you. I've seen so many reviews saying the same. Next step is a small claim and whatever legal authority I can go to if I don't get my payment. Just please do yourself a favour and do NOT use and go somewhere like Music Magpie or CEX where you're quote might be lower but at least they are genuine.
Sent off my phone a week ago, they emailed to say they have received my phone, still haven’t received my payment, been calling/emailing them no response. My order number is- 3159399 I WANT A RESPONSE ASAP!! Are you staying open during lockdown?
Took forever, offered 20% less which I refused, got the phone back 6 weeks after starting the whole charade, don't use them,
Quoted £38 eventually offered £0 after I realised after a month I had not heard of them. Apparently they had sent me the quote and were waiting for me to respond ( I never received an email) I sent in original box well packed got sent back limin a jiffy bag with no extra packaging and now its got yet another larger crack which was not there when I sent it ( it's worth more to me as a spare than £0) NOT HAPPY
Warning!!!! do not use this company they say the phone is faulty when it's not and when you pay the postage for it to be returned it never arrives
Avoid at all costs, you will receive a email saying they have received your phone then ignore you, I use a lot of these companies and all of them pay out same day, they have had my tablet a week and won't respond, there a scam and looks like plenty of others think the same.. Avoid at all costs.
I wouldn’t use this company again. My iPhone was in excellent condition. I was offered a price which was later reduced as they said that my phone was not in the condition stated. I requested photos but the photos sent were definitely not my phone. I settled for less just to end the sorry saga. If you choose to use, my advice is to take note of iemi number and take photos from EVERY single angle possible
Scam I sent my phone over a month ago as they were offering the highest price for my iPhone. They sent the packaging in time however they’ve now had it for over a month and made no contact with me. They don’t respond to emails, the phone number just rings when you call it and they don’t reply to the form on their site. I can only imagine the reviews they have are false.
Like too many others. It seems I have been scammed too. I was told there were deep scratches to the screen, there wasn't. It was perfect. I agree all of 5 star reviews are fake. Scam / Scum artists. Not publishing name because they haven't returned phone yet, been waiting a while... :(
MCrecycle.com is rated 3.60 based on 344 reviews