Manuka Health Foods, Chichester Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Manuka Health Foods, Chichester

Tell us how Manuka Health Foods, Chichester made you happy

"I ask an assistant some advice on a mouthwash product, I am dyslexic and I just wanted to know if it had fluoride or alcohol contact, I was taken aback when I was told to read the label. As the product was £6.99 per bottle I was very unsure if I should buy this, I did buy the bottle in the end after seeking more advise from a young man and also purchased a lot of other items, I spent £85.00 in total and I feel this is a significant amount of money, and I feel it would be good to feel like a valued customer, I would like to receive respectful service weather I’m spending £1.00 or £85.00 Manners and good customer service cost nothing and impact on where I shop next time. I shop at Manuka because I believe in supporting individual stores but I’m wondering if a faceless, larger, cheaper store might be an option in the future."
Are you Manuka Health Foods, Chichester? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Manuka gets my custom if only because they aren't Holland & Barrett!!! Manuka is excellent independent health food retailer, knocks spots off Holland & Barrett"
Manuka Health Foods, Chichester is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews