Marbles Credit Card Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Marbles Credit Card

How would you rate Marbles Credit Card ?

"This company gives you the chance where others refuse. The Quick Check is helpful to gauge your likelihood of being accepted (yes, there are exceptions on the full credit check). Ok, so the credit limits are not that high but the APR is BUT...... the don't hide this fact from the beginning People complain about this but they know what they are signing up for. You have to put yourself in their shoes. If you are going to lend to someone that has had credit difficulties in the past or is new to credit would YOU give them a high credit limit to start? I have been with Marbles for 18 months and have never had a problem with them. The customer service is great, the website works fine. I have had one credit increase with them and of course, would like another but its just a waiting game for that. A letter came the other day actually reducing my APR! OK, so it's still high but any reduction in APR is welcome. If you are worried about high APR then keep your balance low or pay your card off each month without interest. To be honest..... the APR is one of the lowest around for this type of card. I will be sticking with Marbles. Hopefully my credit limit will increase but I am happy with how things have been going! Remember, only you are responsible for the decisions you make regarding your own credit.... use it wisely!"
Marbles Credit Card is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!