ASOS Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend ASOS

Tell us how ASOS made you happy

"The best. Great deals, free delivery, fantastic offers."
Are you ASOS? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"absolute go to shop. Love them!! I’ve been a customer for years."
"ASOS is one of my go to online shops, you have to be careful as sone of the brands are a bit iffy but I never struggle to find something great! The Premier delivery is so worth doing, £10 for a years worth of free next day delivery!!"
"I ordered a navy fleece, the second time I went to wear it the stitching came loose and split along the collar when I was just putting it on. I was fortunate this was a sale item and I have not lost a lot, but I am appauled that some people may have payed full price (roughly forty pounds) for this item and received bad quality goods."
"My favorite one stop shop .. it makes my shopping life so easy .. no long waiting periods at store , next day delivery, try and buy , loads of choices .. m enjoying shopping on this from my fashion to maternity style and now with a newborn makes life so much easy .. everything at the comfort of your home . What would I do without this ♥️"
"I have ordered on several occasions from Asos. As it concerns Asos products, sizing is a bit inconsistent and some products are overpriced for the quality of the fabric used. As it comes to other brands, one can get value for money deals. Shipping is quite fast as well. I never had to return anything so cant comment on that kind of service."
"Love this website - the sales are awesome and they do speedy delivery and free returns! Never had an issue with either. What's not to love?!"
"Great quality and a pretty quick delivery! Also, very helpful return policy"
"quick and simple service collection at a local shop. kept me informed every step of the way with package and arrival times etc.Fast process too."
"A variety of fashion available for everyone, affordable and quick to deliver too."
"Whenever I return an item and request a different size instead of a refund, I always get a refund instead. This needs to be sorted."
"The courier they work with in Greece, geniki taxydroiki, never delivers in a timely manner"
"I recently purchased plus size active wear from ASOS the products arrived earlier than specified which was a pleasant surprise. 2 of the items fit and another 2 did not. The return and refund were processed quickly."
"Always brilliant service, process the returns very quickly. Highly recommend."
ASOS is rated 3.80 based on 15 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access