Cherub Baby Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cherub Baby
I recieved both of my orders earlier than expected
I loved my 5in1 thermkmeter its so easy to use ❤️
if have 250ml will be great for my babies
Order was processed and sent super quick! & Great product.
item was sent out in time and arrived ontime.
Perfect for my little one and such fantastic quality. I love how all the attachments (bottle, straw etc) fit on the one bottle. Will continue to use these for as long as I can.
I made an order on the 25th of December, my order still hasn't been sent out yet. I knew there would be a delay, but it's getting a little ridiculous.
Why I chose cherub baby because this material is very safe and safe for children. I searched a lot of materials before choosing this. You need to be careful when choosing the things your children enter. This material is non-toxic and can be sterilized by high temperature. A protective cover will not break, a cup can be used for a long time, I also bought two cups, I bought a few replacement straws and training pacifiers, a cup is very useful, it is worth starting, the key is safety
I placed my order 10 days ago and it just got shipped today. Not very impressed. Im sure the products are good but not pleased. I won't be likely to order again.
I would like to thank you for your quick response and sending out my item, as this is for a present for a baby shower, I cannot make any reviews, but it is because of your reviews that is why I brought your thermometer.
Thankyou
Dawn Pickard
We really like the glass bottles too help reduce the amount of plastics used by our little one. The negative we have is that the volume markings are not permanent and rub off over time.
Great quality product that adapts to your growing baby. Delivery was fast and in perfect condition.
Great product.
I’m much happier knowing that baby isn’t drinking from chemical leaching plastic and cherubbaby teats are the best I’ve found, very soft and easily accepted by a breastfeeding baby.
Good product
Great range of products at a reasonable price. Easy to use website to peruse the products as well as to make purchases from. Would highly recommend checking them out if you haven't already
Was super excited to find your products. Initially found them on the Chemist Warehouse website...but frustrated that the product I wanted was only available for online purchases. I prefer buying things in person and in a store. On doing more research, I then realised that Chemist Warehouse did not stock the full range of products...and definitely not the entire range of products I was looking for. That made me decide to purchase direct from your website. Annoyed that the product I wanted was more expensive on your website to that of Chemist Warehouse. Would have thought buying direct would mean that it would be best price...my mistake. Its not like they even stock the product in store. Since I decided to buy direct I looked at what else you had and ended up changing what I had wanted to purchase. Happy with what I ended up getting.
Also understand that we are in strange times at the moment, and that there are delays with deliveries etc. But it took much longer for my order to arrive compared to what I had been expecting. It didn't help that the couriers you deal with don't update their tracking info. I could only see when the order was dispatched...but had no idea where it was at any point. Had emailed you guys direct to see if you could do a tracking on it, and was able to get a response very quickly. That was super helpful. But the courier company was not the best for updates.
Drink bottle split and broken after only a few weeks of use.
I Think is makes a great gift . Easy to use and makes life so much easier
Great product.im really happy for my baby.
Great product work's really well heat's up the bottle super quick? Really happy and super fast delivery.
Cherub Baby is rated 4.48 based on 193 reviews