Cherub Baby Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cherub Baby
Website was easy to use, the price is great, delivery was quick and I love the product! Genius for heating bottles on the go
Love it so much
Hello, we have received our re-usable pouches, and cannot get the bottom vip undone once used to clean them out. Resulting in us now having to throw x2 OUT! Very disappointed.
Quick service and great products - only complaint is now my partner has seen the full catalogue!!!
Good quality product. Super fast delivery
Excellent quality products. Amazing customer service and super fast delivery. Will definitely buy from again.
Great products, love the colours and quality.
Shipping to NZ takes some time, but its worth it!
Bought a bottle warmer on-the-go. The delivery was fast and the product came with so many things for an amazing price! It works so well and I cannot wait to purchase more!
Great bottles, I got the newborn starter pack.
I purchased the reusable pouch for my baby girl. Great product. Would highly recommend it
These products are fantastic as they are easy to use, baby-friendly and eco friendly products. And they are Aussie-made to boot! I cannot recommend their products highly enough as a new mum!
We love our Cherubbaby glass bottles. They are light to hold but tough to break, we have been using the same bottles for more than a year. It is easy to warm formula or solid foods in the glass bottle than any plastic bottle with a electric milk warmer. The wide neck design just make them easy to be clean. The protection sleeve is not only practical and looks good in bright colour but also helps the little hands to grab easily. The best thing is I know my baby is safe to use the bottles without any nasty plastic components that may leak into his drink or food.
Great customer service and fast delivery, LOVE the products
I firstly purchased the bottle starter pack because I wanted glass bottles and now recently the food pouches and spoons and the silicone stretch lids. I also purchased the Natriblend steamer blender from Chemist Warehouse. I was so happy with the bottles and just love your range. Being an Australian company was also an attraction. Thank you for making safe quality products.
Quality products, affordable prices and good delivery time.
I love Cherub baby. Best products on the market! They never leak, easy to hold and sterilise. The warming products with them work so efficiently.
The best bottles I have been using since last 5 years.
I am always a fan of glass bottles and the Cherub is best quality and best designed for kids.
Cherub baby products are safe and great value. We love using the glass bottles which are so easy to keep clean and pretty with their useful and colourful covers. The handles and converter parts are also such a great idea. At times the parts can be a bit tricky to get a proper seal on, but once you figure out the knack they’re perfect.
Quick service and delivery
Great product, excellent quality me and my bub love all products from Cherub. You can see what the difference from another brand.
Cherub Baby is rated 4.34 based on 87 reviews