Megan's Jigsaws Reviews

28% of reviewers recommend Megan's Jigsaws

01406 423584

orders@megansjigsaws.com

19 Barrington Gate

How would you rate Megan's Jigsaws ?

"Fantastic service"
"The jigsaw was finished well and the colours were attractive. The wood was not as thick as I had anticipated which gave it a rather flimsy appearance."
"I am quite Dissappointed with the jigsaw, I am not quite sure what I was expecting but it took quite a long time to be despatched and then I did not get the gift box as requested"
Hi Valerie, I have reviewed your order placed on the 31st July, your item was dispatched on the 18th Aug, well within the 28 days specified. As discussed on email, we missed the gift box when packing your order, but this was refunded at the time. Thank you, Matt
"Puzzles that have arrived I was happy with but when I emailed you about an large order I wanted to have your communication isn't good at all. I was told 24 hours someone would be back to me. I've waited and waited and no one's been back to me."
Hi Clarli, as explained in the email I sent to you, I only work part time for Megan's Jigsaws unfortunately I can't be in 2 places at once. Thank you x
"Arrived in a good proud of time and well packaged. The jigsaw itself is lovely and I'm sure my little bit will have hours of fun playing with it as he gets older"
"I'm extremely impressed with the customer service provided by Megan's Jigsaws. My queries were answered very quickly and it seemed they went out of their way to accommodate my request. The item itself is going straight to my friend so I won't see it but I am very excited for them to receive it and I'm sure it will be a hit. Thank you again Megan's Jigsaws, will happily recommend you."
"Fantastic communication. Speedy delivery. Very happy with my purchase. Highly recommend seller. High quality service."
Suzanne Kirby
Verified Buyer
"Got my sons puzzle this morning saying kori-martin and i absolutely love its a great size and choice of colours great communication if you wanted/needed to no anything would definately recommend them to anyone and will be using them more in the future ????x"
Emma Henderson
Verified Buyer
"I Ordered a personalised Jigsaw puzzle, and I have to say I was so disappointed with the jigsaw when it eventually arrived. I asked for the name Jess and to be honest the E and the S were very oddly shaped which meant it wasn't easy to read the name. The finish on the puzzle itself was very poor, there were bobbly bits in the paint and a little paint was even chipped off of the side of one of the letters, this was supposed to be part of a birthday present and I definitely wont be giving it to them:-( Sad to say, but I wouldn't recommend buying from Megan's Jigsaws!"
Dear Emma, I am so sorry you are not happy with the jigsaw you have received from us. I have checked out system and I cannot see any contact log regarding the issue, so this is the first time I have heard of your issue. I will contact you directly to get this corrected.
Emma Stewart
Verified Buyer
"Slow delivery from order to receipt of goods. No update on progress throughout order, only confirmation date once chased."
Thank you for your review. Due to the handmade nature of our products, all name jigsaws are subject to a 28 working day turn around as stated on line and in our term and conditions.
Nicola Biggs
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a jigsaw but when it came it was the wrong name. I sent a message to say what had happened and received a message saying that a new jigsaw would be sent out or I would receive a full refund but sadly I have heard nothing from them since."
We made a mistake on this order, and we are sorry. I am in the process of getting this corrected with the customer offline.
Ben Jennings
Verified Buyer
"I swear I asked for coloured jigsaw pieces. And i got pink ones. When I looked at the email confirmation, which I didn't check at the time, it say PINK, but I definitely wanted coloured pieces so at some point the clicks were incorrect or at least unclear to induce a mistake. It's difficult for me to prove in anyway, but I think something funny is going on on their site."
Hi Ben, thank you for your review.
For various reasons I try not to delete communications I have with our customers. I have just reviewed our facebook conversation regarding you order. You were having some issues with out system, so I completed the order offline via paypal. The last message I sent to you dated 17th Nov was -
Megan's Jigsaws
Hi, I have put your order through with ref:RC15198829 and set the colours to be pinks, thank you

You would have then also received the order confirmation with the details and colour selected.
If this was incorrect, you could have replied then, before we made and sent the jigsaw and we could have changed the colours. Customers are responsible to check the order details are correct, the same as any other order you place. Thank you

Caroline Sawyer
Verified Buyer
"I was very disappointed with my purchase - the quality was poor . This was purchased for a 1st birthday gift but I didnt give it as a present as it wasnt nice enough to give. I was going to purchase more for Christmas presents but I now won't be. Sorry for the negative feedback but I was extremely disappointed ."
Hello, we are so sorry you are not happy with your order, I haven't received an email about this. I am going to contact you directly to try and resolve this as we don't want unhappy customers.
Rebecca Lawson
Verified Buyer
"Lovely piece. However maybe for future ref make the pieces wider as it keeps falling over. Speedy deliverly xx"
Julia Morrissey
Verified Buyer
"My order went straight to my friend in Holland so I never saw it. She said it's lovely but it just turned up with no note or any paperwork so she was confused as to who it was from and why so that side of your service I think may need looking at."
Heather Gale
"I was"
Heather Gale
Verified Buyer
"I was a bit disappointed with my last purchase which was a named jigsaw for my great great nephew called Booby, the muted colours were not good togeather for a boy, also the B`s did not fit togeather very well and I paid extra for a presentation box as I wanted to present it complete as a present, but the jigsaw had to be broken in pieces ti fit inside the "presentation" box. I have purchased many jigsaws and puzzles from you in the past at our shows and have always been happy with them , so was very disappointed with this purchase. Heather from ICHf Ltd"
Thank you for your comments. We have made changes to our labelling of the "presentation" box, this is now a "gift" box if added with a name jigsaw. I didn't receive any email or complaint after you received your jigsaw, I will contact you directly.
Susan Foord
Verified Buyer
"I was expecting a real wooden jigsaw - but it looked more like MDF !"
Hi, thank you for your feedback. In order to keep our prices so low we use a formed wood sheeting, if we were to use "real" wood we wouldn't want to paint over that. Thank you
Megan's Jigsaws is rated 2.94 based on 18 reviews