Megan's Jigsaws Reviews

01406 423584

orders@megansjigsaws.com

19 Barrington Gate

Tell us how Megan's Jigsaws made you happy

"I Ordered a personalised Jigsaw puzzle, and I have to say I was so disappointed with the jigsaw when it eventually arrived. I asked for the name Jess and to be honest the E and the S were very oddly shaped which meant it wasn't easy to read the name. The finish on the puzzle itself was very poor, there were bobbly bits in the paint and a little paint was even chipped off of the side of one of the letters, this was supposed to be part of a birthday present and I definitely wont be giving it to them:-( Sad to say, but I wouldn't recommend buying from Megan's Jigsaws!"
Dear Emma, I am so sorry you are not happy with the jigsaw you have received from us. I have checked out system and I cannot see any contact log regarding the issue, so this is the first time I have heard of your issue. I will contact you directly to get this corrected.
"I ordered a jigsaw but when it came it was the wrong name. I sent a message to say what had happened and received a message saying that a new jigsaw would be sent out or I would receive a full refund but sadly I have heard nothing from them since."
We made a mistake on this order, and we are sorry. I am in the process of getting this corrected with the customer offline.
"I was very disappointed with my purchase - the quality was poor . This was purchased for a 1st birthday gift but I didnt give it as a present as it wasnt nice enough to give. I was going to purchase more for Christmas presents but I now won't be. Sorry for the negative feedback but I was extremely disappointed ."
Hello, we are so sorry you are not happy with your order, I haven't received an email about this. I am going to contact you directly to try and resolve this as we don't want unhappy customers.
Megan's Jigsaws is rated 2.94 based on 18 reviews