Meglio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Meglio
Read Meglio Reviews

About Meglio:

We stock an extensive range of premium physiotherapy, fitness and home workout products including, resistance bands, kinesiology tape, foam rollers, Yoga mats, and so much more.

01491520718

sales@mymeglio.com

6 Southern Court, South Street,

Tell us how Meglio made you happy
Lovely product. Well made and does the job
Personal service ensuring products arrived on time.
Great products at competitive prices delivered promptly.
That’s what every clinic needs.
Good service
I purchased a Meglio Roller to treat problems with my quads and also my sacroiliac joint. You have to get used to the fact that using it on muscles that are very tight will be pretty uncomfortable to start with, but it is very effective, when used regularly.
Nice product. Quick delivery.
Mat arrived quickly and is lovely and thick
The wine vacuum pump is of good quality and was delivered on time.
Would use this site again.
Loved the product! Still have some left, as soon as I run out I will go back to Meglio
Straight forward online purchase and reasonable delivery time, was kept informed throughout the purchase process through to delivery.
Very good quality products and good value for money on product packs.
Probably the best tape I've used in the UK (for personal and professional use).
Second reel bought for my friend. High quality and cut to size for your own needs
Thanks very much, arrived promptly. Particularly impressed with the Premium Yoga Mat, great quality product.
At 76 years of age my first and only purchase of resistance bands was from Meglio. Due to an excellent website, great selection of bands by tension and length, with a price matching anyone else. Ending with speedy delivery. 100% satisfaction.
Great products
I only ordered an exercise band - latex free. I didn't need the length, so cut it in half, and it is plenty long enough for me. Very useful.
Great service and quick delivery on products. Wonderful tutorials online and very impressed with all the services I’ve used.
Has allowed me to play tennis again, I strap my knee up before I play,
Which gives me the confidence to move on the court,
Thanks
Well packaged prompt service good quality product.
Quick delivery-fantastic goods. Order had something missing and was rectified straight away and received the next day. Will definitely use again.
Thank you very much!