Meglio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Meglio
Read Meglio Reviews

About Meglio:

We stock an extensive range of premium physiotherapy, fitness and home workout products including, resistance bands, kinesiology tape, foam rollers, Yoga mats, and so much more.

+44 (0)1491 520 718

sales@mymeglio.com

6 Southern Court, South Street

Tell us how Meglio made you happy
Still not received my order
Hi Teresa, we're really sorry you haven't received your order. Can you email sales@mymeglio.com with your order details and our team will look into this straight away for you.
I received something other than what i ordered. I emailed to inform Meglio and received no response.
Hi Catherine,

Thank you for your email and apologies for the inconvenience.

Please contact us directly at sales@mymeglio.com and we will resolve the issue.

Many thanks and apologies again,
Max
The resistance bands are not strong enough. The strongest(!) black one snapped when I was stretching my hamstring using it and I cut my heel badly.
Hi Michael, thank you for your comment and apologies for this incident. Please contact us directly at sales@mymeglio.com and we will assist you. Apologies again, Meglio
bought the resistance bands over a year ago and never used them lol
Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your review. It will be great for you to try the resistance band. We have a lot of free workout videos which you can follow on our YouTube page - youtube.com/megliotv.

I have not received my order , it was ordered on 13th May 2030
Hi, thank you for your comment and apologies for the inconvenience.

Please contact us directly at sales@mymeglio.com and we will help you with your delivery.

Apologies again,

Meglio
I have been extremely disappointed. I have bought 3 Meglio bands. The last two were shipped on 29th April. Within 3 weeks one had snapped as indeed my first one did (though that at least lasted a year). I then had a complimentary one sent late May and that has also snapped. you might think I must be placing them under undue pressure bit I am not and happy to explain. They simply do not stand up to hardly any form of stretch
Hi Jim, Thank you very much for your comment and apologies that you had this experience with our bands. We are the largest supplier of resistance bands in the UK.

Please contact us directly at sales@mymeglio.com and we can assist you further with your issue.

Many thanks,