Meglio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Meglio
Read Meglio Reviews

About Meglio:

We stock an extensive range of premium physiotherapy, fitness and home workout products including, resistance bands, kinesiology tape, foam rollers, Yoga mats, and so much more.

+44 (0)1491 520 718

sales@mymeglio.com

6 Southern Court, South Street

Tell us how Meglio made you happy
I've ordered several a resistance bands over the years. I received two a couple of days ago which are ridiculously stiffer than the previous blue bands. I've called and left messages on the phone. I've emailed, I've sent a message through their website message option; no reply, nothing!!!
Hi Tony, thank you for your comment and apologies you have experienced an issue. Our resistance bands are used everyday in the NHS and quality is our number one priority. This sounds like a very unusual case and is not something we have heard from our users before. It would be great to hear about the moves being performed with the band and how you feel it compares to the bands you have used in the past. Sorry if we have missed your email, please contact us directly at sales@mymeglio.com and we will assist you as soon as possible. Meglio
Wow! Love this Pilates mat so much I have started doing two daily exercise routines instead of the usual one :-) Sumptuously thick which means you "sink" into it...really great for aching muscles... length very good for stretching out -I'm 6ft... I was able to track my parcel, I ordered on Monday - it arrived Wednesday. Very impressed with the product. Very impressed with the service. Thank you Meglio :-)
Hello Ian, thanks for your comments and overall feedback! We're really glad you like the pilates mat and are enjoying using it. Regarding the communications, we have automatic emails which are sent out straight after you order, so i'm shocked to hear this. Is it possible it went into your junk/spam folder? Apologies for this inconvenience and I hope we can change your mind about ordering again from Meglio. :)
I love the thickness of the mat but the smell is so disgusting! Too toxic plastic unfortunately
This is a specific product review only,
I have been using the resistance tubes which in them selves are great, but the carabina clips that have been attached to them are cheap and the edges are rough.
I think you should look at this as I have pinched my skin a few times on them and would certainly have to mention to my patients if they were thinking of purchasing which is a shame because the bands and the kit is good.
Hi Fiona, Thank you very much for your comments and apologies that you had this experience with our resistance tubing. This shouldn't be the case on any of our products and quality is always our number one priority. Please can you send images of this to sales@mymeglio.com and we can assist you further with your issue. Many thanks, Meglio
The pilates band and the green resistance band are great, strong and with a good grip thanks to the textured surface.
I have been using your products for a few years now. Great quality and I have already recommended to my friends.
Great quality Pilates Mat and for the best price I could find. Delivery was speedy too. I would purchase from Meglio again.
Really good kit at very sensible prices
Excellent and just what we needed. Product of foam roller and bands have proven to be invaluable. Thank you
Fabulous and quick service
Very good service not sure on product yet not had time to use it
Excellent quality stuff. By far the best foam rollers I've yet used. With luck I'll not need to guy any more!
Needed a Pilates mat for my Zoom classes, and the ordering process was straightforward, with fairly prompt delivery. But I think a specialist Pilates mat- that is, a thicker one would have been better, as I find it quite thin and not that comfortable for floor exercise. I couldn't really recommend it I'm afraid.
very good service
I ordered two exercise bands - one blue and one green. Both arrived promptly, are of good quality and used daily! I recommend Meglio
Fab products and really helpful quickly changing my order before delivery. Thank you.
Quick efficient service and useful equipment.
Excellent quality and quick delivery.
Great quality products and very quick delivery. My go to website for exercise stuff.
I bought 2 of the bands, 1 Red which is great for lighter exercises and my elderly mum is using it. 1 Blue which has a higher resistance and is longer so is really useful to hook around your feet. They feel better quality than the ones I had before which snapped.
Meglio is rated 4.47 based on 111 reviews