Meglio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Meglio
Read Meglio Reviews

About Meglio:

We stock an extensive range of premium physiotherapy, fitness and home workout products including, resistance bands, kinesiology tape, foam rollers, Yoga mats, and so much more.

+44 (0)1491 520 718

sales@mymeglio.com

6 Southern Court, South Street

Tell us how Meglio made you happy
I buy my needles from here and happy with them. I have always had good customer service by email. Delivery is quite expensive and long but they arrive by Royal Mail.

That said, my new delivery is being sent out by Hermes who have a 1.1 rating on Trust Pilot. Hermes are the worst. I've had 3 issues with delivery and collections in 4 weeks. If they continue to use Hermes I will stop using Meglio.
Hello Greg,
Thank you so much for leaving a review. First of all, we are delighted to hear that you are happy with our acupuncture needles. Product quality is our number one focus for our customers. Regarding the delivery, we are constantly monitoring our courier services and have alternative options available if you have had issues recently. Hermes has been used recently alongside DPD, so it is great to hear your personal feedback. Please do contact us directly if you are ever worried about your service received and we will do our best to help :)
Needed a Pilates mat for my Zoom classes, and the ordering process was straightforward, with fairly prompt delivery. But I think a specialist Pilates mat- that is, a thicker one would have been better, as I find it quite thin and not that comfortable for floor exercise. I couldn't really recommend it I'm afraid.
Fab products and really helpful quickly changing my order before delivery. Thank you.
Quick efficient service and useful equipment.
I bought 2 of the bands, 1 Red which is great for lighter exercises and my elderly mum is using it. 1 Blue which has a higher resistance and is longer so is really useful to hook around your feet. They feel better quality than the ones I had before which snapped.
Product just what I ordered and needed.
Have now purchased a number of items from Meglio, from gym balls to resistance bands and Kinesiology tape, so I have a mini Meglio gym at home. Very pleased with all the products and exercise guides and videos.
Good products.very quick delivery. You are kept informed about your order.Will use again.
I purchased a skipping rope which I have used throughout lock down to stay fit. Also,I bought resistance bands and tubes which have helped me to recover from a knee injury and improved my overall flexibility. All were high quality products.
Excellent latex free resistance bands and very good service
Great ear plugs, very comfortable. Good sound, could do with a little bit more bass.
Great value and quality is great
Good products, arrived on time,
Delivery was fast and products are great. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is that the carrying strap that came with my mat was a little too small for the mat. If I want to use the strap I need to roll the mat as tightly as I can and then stretch the strap to its maximum to fit around the mat which even then can only sit an inch in from the edge of the mat.
Goods arrived promptly
The product arrived promptly and is comfortable to use. Will wait and see how it lasts with daily use. So far so good but just a week in.
I bought red, green and blue resistance bands and have been using them several times a week and so far, so good. I've been doing a workout from UTube and use the bands for arms, chest, back.
Thank you Helen! We are happy that you enjoy the bands and the videos!
It is still very new but I find it very comfortable. The extra depth makes a deal of difference.
I was disappointed that you inflicted a delivery charge on me for choosing Meglio. Without that you’d have had an excellent rating. And still will if you refund it.
Meglio is rated 4.43 based on 113 reviews