MembershipWorks Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MembershipWorks

About MembershipWorks: Easily manage your membership group with our web based software which provides membership management, directory, online payments, donations and events. MembershipWorks is fully responsive and integrates with WordPress, SquareSpace, Weebly and HTML5 websites. We can work directly with your organization or developer. Our service is backed by free customer service by phone, email and individual screen shares that come with all of our plans.

469-804-0871

info@membershipworks.com

3131 McKinney Ave #600

"The MembershipWorks system seems to work flawlessly. When going live it worked first time with the Stripe payment gateway. I have asked the support team many questions while setting it all up and they have always understood my questions first time and given excellent answers, and in very quick time considering our time difference. I highly recommend MembershipWorks !!!"
"I highly recommend MembershipWorks for their consistently speedy response times and supportive customer service. They have helped with everything from the smallest of details to the most complicated of questions. They are always knowledgable, balanced, and solution-focused."
"Extremely responsive and very competent support"
"The team at MembershipWorks have been great in helping us set up our club membership program and assisting at all times of the day in solving minor issues with how we had implemented our system. Being in Australia we expect that overseas support will be 12 hours or so behind us not so with the team at MembershipWorks who have been able to respond in our daylight hours. Outstanding support cannot recommend highly enough."
"The customer service is outstanding. The folks in Dallas are clear, courteous, and patient when helping out."
"Amy and Charrise were wonderful.They were able to fix our problems and give me some advice on how to move forward with our business. Thank you for all technical assistance and support."
"Staff is super helpful and system is exactly what we needed to scale!"
"Love your support! Amy was so helpful in resolving my issue. Went above and beyond to figure it out. Thank you!"
"I love Membershipworks. I've been them with three different non-profit associations and it has made things easy and efficient. Even more important to me is the level of support I have from their call center. I have found them all to be very helpful, responsive and courteous. If they don't know the answer, they find out and they always get back to me when they say. The level of complexity that some of my clients require with their membership management needs have been challenging, but Membershipworks has always met these challenges or figured out solutions. I can't say enough about how much I rely upon them and how much I appreciate all they do for our company. As membership management software, I enthusiastically recommend them."
"Membership works is absolutely amazing software with endless possibilities for your business needs. My situation is out of the box, my developer reccomended we use MW to suit as many of my needs as possible. This software has exceeded my expectations and the customer service is out of this world!! Because of Charisse my business is clicking along nicely and I feel more comfortable with MW everyday. I am a non tech savvy person and am able to navigate through MW with ease because of the high level of customer service in this company. Highly recommend and am beyond thrilled to have come in contact with Membershipworks!"
"I am so happy with MembershipWorks! The tool has worked so well so far, but I really really appreciate Charisse, who has helped talk me through some finer details a few times now. She is an absolute pleasure to talk to and is supremely helpful. Recently, I sent an email for customer support and she responded almost immediately and we were on the photo within the hour. That is amazing. Thank you Charisse!"
"I took a long time to research membership platforms that would work for me and ultimately settled on MembershipWorks. We've used it for a year, now, and it has been perfect for our needs as a small business. Not only is it a strong plugin, but the support is extraordinary. Every question is clearly answered quickly and they're always happy to email, talk or have training sessions via computer. Great plugin!"
"Charisse was very helpful in setting up my account and making sure I was ready to launch! I'm very excited to be using MembershipWorks."
"We've already seen a marked change in our membership growth, and the customer service and responsiveness of the MW team has been excellent. Once you get the basics of the system, it's easy to use, but there's always someone with MW ready to help."
"What I most appreciate about MembershipWorks is the support staff. My questions are answered promptly with plenty of detailed instructions. The staff is cheerful, respectful and eager to help. I could not be happier with the support I receive and the utility of the program."
"MembershipWorks changed our neighborhood association. Truly! It integrated seamlessly and easily into our website, it helped and streamlined communications. Most importantly, it automated the process of collecting - and reminding! (auto renewals) of our membership dues. Those dues are nominal, budt with an all volunteer neighborhood board, and an old timey process of envelopes mailed in with checks, we were missing a ton! Now its automatic, online, easy, for those wanting to pay/contribute, and those of us volunteers trying to keep it all going. THANK YOU"
"MembershipWorks has been a life saver for our association. We were needed to migrate the association membership data, management, billing, events and other online resources to a new system that was easier to manage in house. We also wanted it all to work within a WordPress website. MembershipWorks has been an incredible solution. The features are as complex or simple as we need them to be. There is great documentation and the system is intuitive to work with. The support from MembershipWorks has been superb. The entire experience of setting up, integrating our data, demonstrations, and working with support on more complex topics has been excellent. The most important thing is that, in the end, our members are really happy with the new online services and website. Thank you!"
"Amy was patient and very helpful."
"I can't rave enough about this membership software. It truly helped us take our organization (Austin Newcomers) from good to great! It provides us with the ability to manage member information, join and register online and maintain an ongoing, easy-to-use calendar which, ultimately, helps us elevate service to current members and grow membership. It's easy to use. However, if questions arise, MW support is readily available and helpful. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to provide a satisfying online experience to their members / customers. Diane Gallagher, ANC Past-President"
"The Customer Service I have received at MembershipWorks has been consistently excellent. Greeted cheerfully and all my questions answered with knowledge and kindness. Charisse has been so helpful - offering hands-on support, guiding me through the back office of our website and helping us maximize benefits for our members. Thank You MembershipWorks! makes my job so much easier"
MembershipWorks is rated 4.96 based on 27 reviews