MembershipWorks Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MembershipWorks

About MembershipWorks: Easily manage your membership group with our web based software which provides membership management, directory, online payments, donations and events. MembershipWorks is fully responsive and integrates with WordPress, SquareSpace, Weebly and HTML5 websites. We can work directly with your organization or developer. Our service is backed by free customer service by phone, email and individual screen shares that come with all of our plans.

469-804-0871

info@membershipworks.com

3131 McKinney Ave #600

"Staff is super helpful and system is exactly what we needed to scale!"
"Love your support! Amy was so helpful in resolving my issue. Went above and beyond to figure it out. Thank you!"
"I love Membershipworks. I've been them with three different non-profit associations and it has made things easy and efficient. Even more important to me is the level of support I have from their call center. I have found them all to be very helpful, responsive and courteous. If they don't know the answer, they find out and they always get back to me when they say. The level of complexity that some of my clients require with their membership management needs have been challenging, but Membershipworks has always met these challenges or figured out solutions. I can't say enough about how much I rely upon them and how much I appreciate all they do for our company. As membership management software, I enthusiastically recommend them."
"Membership works is absolutely amazing software with endless possibilities for your business needs. My situation is out of the box, my developer reccomended we use MW to suit as many of my needs as possible. This software has exceeded my expectations and the customer service is out of this world!! Because of Charisse my business is clicking along nicely and I feel more comfortable with MW everyday. I am a non tech savvy person and am able to navigate through MW with ease because of the high level of customer service in this company. Highly recommend and am beyond thrilled to have come in contact with Membershipworks!"
"I am so happy with MembershipWorks! The tool has worked so well so far, but I really really appreciate Charisse, who has helped talk me through some finer details a few times now. She is an absolute pleasure to talk to and is supremely helpful. Recently, I sent an email for customer support and she responded almost immediately and we were on the photo within the hour. That is amazing. Thank you Charisse!"
"I took a long time to research membership platforms that would work for me and ultimately settled on MembershipWorks. We've used it for a year, now, and it has been perfect for our needs as a small business. Not only is it a strong plugin, but the support is extraordinary. Every question is clearly answered quickly and they're always happy to email, talk or have training sessions via computer. Great plugin!"
"Charisse was very helpful in setting up my account and making sure I was ready to launch! I'm very excited to be using MembershipWorks."
"We've already seen a marked change in our membership growth, and the customer service and responsiveness of the MW team has been excellent. Once you get the basics of the system, it's easy to use, but there's always someone with MW ready to help."
"What I most appreciate about MembershipWorks is the support staff. My questions are answered promptly with plenty of detailed instructions. The staff is cheerful, respectful and eager to help. I could not be happier with the support I receive and the utility of the program."
"MembershipWorks changed our neighborhood association. Truly! It integrated seamlessly and easily into our website, it helped and streamlined communications. Most importantly, it automated the process of collecting - and reminding! (auto renewals) of our membership dues. Those dues are nominal, budt with an all volunteer neighborhood board, and an old timey process of envelopes mailed in with checks, we were missing a ton! Now its automatic, online, easy, for those wanting to pay/contribute, and those of us volunteers trying to keep it all going. THANK YOU"
"MembershipWorks has been a life saver for our association. We were needed to migrate the association membership data, management, billing, events and other online resources to a new system that was easier to manage in house. We also wanted it all to work within a WordPress website. MembershipWorks has been an incredible solution. The features are as complex or simple as we need them to be. There is great documentation and the system is intuitive to work with. The support from MembershipWorks has been superb. The entire experience of setting up, integrating our data, demonstrations, and working with support on more complex topics has been excellent. The most important thing is that, in the end, our members are really happy with the new online services and website. Thank you!"
"Amy was patient and very helpful."
"I can't rave enough about this membership software. It truly helped us take our organization (Austin Newcomers) from good to great! It provides us with the ability to manage member information, join and register online and maintain an ongoing, easy-to-use calendar which, ultimately, helps us elevate service to current members and grow membership. It's easy to use. However, if questions arise, MW support is readily available and helpful. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to provide a satisfying online experience to their members / customers. Diane Gallagher, ANC Past-President"
"The Customer Service I have received at MembershipWorks has been consistently excellent. Greeted cheerfully and all my questions answered with knowledge and kindness. Charisse has been so helpful - offering hands-on support, guiding me through the back office of our website and helping us maximize benefits for our members. Thank You MembershipWorks! makes my job so much easier"
"Over all it kicks ass! This is a great platform for small to midsize companies. I would recommend this to others for sure!"
"The Help Team was indeed very helpful - saved me days of effort and time."
"This is a great plugin for chambers. It has everything we need in one place. We spent many years on a software that was very buggy and never updated. It so nice to have everything working and they add new features."
"I run a small nonprofit that switched to MembershipWorks last year. We love that it integrates with our SquareSpace website. It was easy to setup and put on our website. Our events director really loves the new event sessions feature they added. We can’t wait to use it for our next conference!"
"I’m one of MembershipWorks first customers. Back when my chamber started with them they had only basic features but we wanted a local company and they were very open and forthcoming. Since then we’ve seen them add a lot of features. When we first started we called them all the time and they provided great customer service. Since then we don’t need as much help but when we do they are quick to respond. The only thing I would like to see is more advance notice on what features they are working on. Although they have taken requests into consideration we never know when a feature will be added."
"I've never been more impressed with the level of personalized customer support that has been made available to us through MembershipWorks. In this day and age with technology being both a blessing and a curse, I'm truly surprised at how accessible their staff has been to us when we've had questions or run into issues setting things up and learning all the ins and outs of the system. We can pick up the phone and talk to a real person, email them or setup a screenshare if we need to be walked through something. In addition, their membership database has helped make our association become more self-sustainable by allowing us to move away from using an association management company to managing our database in-house, and in turn, has freed up funds in our budget to do more than we were before. I love how the MembershipWorks system integrates seamlessly with our website, allowing members the ability to login and manage and update their profiles themselves, register for events, access exclusive members-only content, etc. I would highly recommend MembershipWorks to any membership based organization looking for an easy and highly functional way to manage member accounts, event registrations and more."
MembershipWorks is rated 4.95 based on 21 reviews