MembershipWorks Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MembershipWorks

About MembershipWorks: Easily manage your membership group with our web based software which provides membership management, directory, online payments, donations and events. MembershipWorks is fully responsive and integrates with WordPress, SquareSpace, Weebly and HTML5 websites. We can work directly with your organization or developer. Our service is backed by free customer service by phone, email and individual screen shares that come with all of our plans.

469-804-0871

info@membershipworks.com

3131 McKinney Ave #600

"What I most appreciate about MembershipWorks is the support staff. My questions are answered promptly with plenty of detailed instructions. The staff is cheerful, respectful and eager to help. I could not be happier with the support I receive and the utility of the program."
"MembershipWorks changed our neighborhood association. Truly! It integrated seamlessly and easily into our website, it helped and streamlined communications. Most importantly, it automated the process of collecting - and reminding! (auto renewals) of our membership dues. Those dues are nominal, budt with an all volunteer neighborhood board, and an old timey process of envelopes mailed in with checks, we were missing a ton! Now its automatic, online, easy, for those wanting to pay/contribute, and those of us volunteers trying to keep it all going. THANK YOU"
"MembershipWorks has been a life saver for our association. We were needed to migrate the association membership data, management, billing, events and other online resources to a new system that was easier to manage in house. We also wanted it all to work within a WordPress website. MembershipWorks has been an incredible solution. The features are as complex or simple as we need them to be. There is great documentation and the system is intuitive to work with. The support from MembershipWorks has been superb. The entire experience of setting up, integrating our data, demonstrations, and working with support on more complex topics has been excellent. The most important thing is that, in the end, our members are really happy with the new online services and website. Thank you!"
"Amy was patient and very helpful."
"I can't rave enough about this membership software. It truly helped us take our organization (Austin Newcomers) from good to great! It provides us with the ability to manage member information, join and register online and maintain an ongoing, easy-to-use calendar which, ultimately, helps us elevate service to current members and grow membership. It's easy to use. However, if questions arise, MW support is readily available and helpful. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to provide a satisfying online experience to their members / customers. Diane Gallagher, ANC Past-President"
"The Customer Service I have received at MembershipWorks has been consistently excellent. Greeted cheerfully and all my questions answered with knowledge and kindness. Charisse has been so helpful - offering hands-on support, guiding me through the back office of our website and helping us maximize benefits for our members. Thank You MembershipWorks! makes my job so much easier"
"Over all it kicks ass! This is a great platform for small to midsize companies. I would recommend this to others for sure!"
"The Help Team was indeed very helpful - saved me days of effort and time."
"This is a great plugin for chambers. It has everything we need in one place. We spent many years on a software that was very buggy and never updated. It so nice to have everything working and they add new features."
"I run a small nonprofit that switched to MembershipWorks last year. We love that it integrates with our SquareSpace website. It was easy to setup and put on our website. Our events director really loves the new event sessions feature they added. We can’t wait to use it for our next conference!"
"I’m one of MembershipWorks first customers. Back when my chamber started with them they had only basic features but we wanted a local company and they were very open and forthcoming. Since then we’ve seen them add a lot of features. When we first started we called them all the time and they provided great customer service. Since then we don’t need as much help but when we do they are quick to respond. The only thing I would like to see is more advance notice on what features they are working on. Although they have taken requests into consideration we never know when a feature will be added."
"I've never been more impressed with the level of personalized customer support that has been made available to us through MembershipWorks. In this day and age with technology being both a blessing and a curse, I'm truly surprised at how accessible their staff has been to us when we've had questions or run into issues setting things up and learning all the ins and outs of the system. We can pick up the phone and talk to a real person, email them or setup a screenshare if we need to be walked through something. In addition, their membership database has helped make our association become more self-sustainable by allowing us to move away from using an association management company to managing our database in-house, and in turn, has freed up funds in our budget to do more than we were before. I love how the MembershipWorks system integrates seamlessly with our website, allowing members the ability to login and manage and update their profiles themselves, register for events, access exclusive members-only content, etc. I would highly recommend MembershipWorks to any membership based organization looking for an easy and highly functional way to manage member accounts, event registrations and more."
"I have really been impressed with the level of customer service with MembershipWorks. As a new user, I received great support getting ramped up and have continued to have the same excellent service with my subsequent inquires on this and that. Top notch!"
MembershipWorks is rated 4.92 based on 13 reviews