MembershipWorks Reviews

of reviewers recommend MembershipWorks
Read MembershipWorks Reviews

About MembershipWorks:

Easily manage your membership group with our web based software which provides membership management, directory, online payments, donations and events. MembershipWorks is fully responsive and integrates with WordPress, SquareSpace, Weebly and HTML5 websites. We can work directly with your organization or developer. Our service is backed by free customer service by phone, email and individual screen shares that come with all of our plans.

469-804-0871

info@membershipworks.com

3131 McKinney Ave #600

I had THE BEST customer service/training experience of my life. Charisse was patient, clear and helpful on the phone. I started the call thinking I'd need to upgrade away from Membership Works SOON. I ended the call empowered to make all of the changes I needed to make - and even more sure that I made the right choice to go with you. Then Charisse blow my mind and followed up with an email with EVEN more helpful information. She is a super star. Don't lose her. She is incredible
Thank you.....a thousand times, thank you....for having customer service that is easy to navigate!! Being able to find an email and a phone number to contact you just makes it so easy!! And then, to top it off, Charisse not only answered (and solved) my problem quickly...she went way out of her way to provide detailed descriptions of different solutions that will work for me in the future. We love, love Membership Works!! :)
Your team goes above and beyond to take care of OCHRS!!
I love this platform! There's a definite learning curve, but the customer service is incredible. They're really knowledgable, very quick to respond, and provide trainings for free! We started using this platform about a month ago and I've since sent them at least two emails a week--they've never disappointed or failed to resolve my issue. They've even helped me resolve issues that had nothing to do with their platform (the problem was with my website!). The platform is reliable and powerful. If you want to provide members-only content and you're playing around with the membership systems that come baked into your website builder, do yourself a favor and check this out now--don't wait until you're inevitably frustrated with the limitations of other systems. The first level (under 30 members) is free, so you can check out nearly all the features for as long as you need--you have nothing to lose.
MembershipWorks is very quick to respond and they have answered every question that I have. They are the tops!
I can't begin to tell you how wonderful the people at Membershipworks are to work with. I can call them anytime with the simplest problem and they are always available, accommodating, professional and polite. I highly recommend Membershipworks for your membership, events and directory needs.
Very good association management system. There's a bit of a learning curve with this one but you're rewarded with an array of highly flexible tools. My suggestion to the developer would be to add some case studies to the existing help documentation, as it can take some experimentation to realise the potential of the system. It integrates well with wordpress sites (recommend the plugin and the associated login connector). Developer updates keep improving the system with substantial feature updates. Customer service is top draw for a company this size, I have contacted them several times and got rapid and detailed responses. The fees are quite reasonable.
Excellent
I highly recommend MembershipWorks for their consistently speedy response times and supportive customer service. They have helped with everything from the smallest of details to the most complicated of questions. They are always knowledgable, balanced, and solution-focused.
Extremely responsive and very competent support
The team at MembershipWorks have been great in helping us set up our club membership program and assisting at all times of the day in solving minor issues with how we had implemented our system. Being in Australia we expect that overseas support will be 12 hours or so behind us not so with the team at MembershipWorks who have been able to respond in our daylight hours. Outstanding support cannot recommend highly enough.
The customer service is outstanding. The folks in Dallas are clear, courteous, and patient when helping out.
Amy and Charrise were wonderful.They were able to fix our problems and give me some advice on how to move forward with our business. Thank you for all technical assistance and support.
Staff is super helpful and system is exactly what we needed to scale!
Love your support! Amy was so helpful in resolving my issue. Went above and beyond to figure it out. Thank you!
I love Membershipworks. I've been them with three different non-profit associations and it has made things easy and efficient. Even more important to me is the level of support I have from their call center. I have found them all to be very helpful, responsive and courteous. If they don't know the answer, they find out and they always get back to me when they say. The level of complexity that some of my clients require with their membership management needs have been challenging, but Membershipworks has always met these challenges or figured out solutions. I can't say enough about how much I rely upon them and how much I appreciate all they do for our company. As membership management software, I enthusiastically recommend them.
Membership works is absolutely amazing software with endless possibilities for your business needs. My situation is out of the box, my developer reccomended we use MW to suit as many of my needs as possible. This software has exceeded my expectations and the customer service is out of this world!! Because of Charisse my business is clicking along nicely and I feel more comfortable with MW everyday. I am a non tech savvy person and am able to navigate through MW with ease because of the high level of customer service in this company. Highly recommend and am beyond thrilled to have come in contact with Membershipworks!
I am so happy with MembershipWorks! The tool has worked so well so far, but I really really appreciate Charisse, who has helped talk me through some finer details a few times now. She is an absolute pleasure to talk to and is supremely helpful. Recently, I sent an email for customer support and she responded almost immediately and we were on the photo within the hour. That is amazing. Thank you Charisse!
One of the best plug-ins I've used. Not only is MembershipWorks a solid solution for our membership needs, but it is flexible and we bend it far to make it work hard for us. Customer service is responsive, clear and fast - 100% of the time. I could not say enough about MembershipWorks!
Charisse was very helpful in setting up my account and making sure I was ready to launch! I'm very excited to be using MembershipWorks.
MembershipWorks is rated 4.97 based on 34 reviews