Mill Wood Art Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mill Wood Art
Read Mill Wood Art Reviews
Love the art work. Love the size. Coordinates well with a piece we bought several years ago.
Thank you so much for your review, Jake! We are glad we could make you and your walls happy! The support is much appreciated : )

-The MillWoodArt.com Team
Love the Shabby map picture. The wood looks makes it even more special!
Thank you so much for your review, Marion! We are glad we could make you and your walls happy! The support is much appreciated : )

-The MillWoodArt.com Team
Very awesome quality cant wait to order more
Thank you so much for your review, Scott! We are glad we could make you and your walls happy! The support is much appreciated : )

-The MillWoodArt.com Team
Thank you so much for your review, Robyn! We are glad we could make you and your walls happy! The support is much appreciated : )

-The MillWoodArt.com Team
Fast shipping and was exactly what I was looking for!!
Thank you so much for your review! We are glad we could make you and your walls happy! The support is much appreciated : )

-The MillWoodArt.com Team
We love our mini cornhole game..there were so many designs to choose from too. We decided on the kayak design.
Thank you so much for your review! We are glad we could make you haoppy! The support is much appreciated : )

-The MillWoodArt.com Team
Really great piece of art, quick turn around. It was a hit as a gift.
Thank you so much for your review, Adam! We are glad we could make you the hit gift! The support is much appreciated : )

-The MillWoodArt.com Team
Thank you so much for your review, Jeff! We are glad we could make you and your walls happy! The support is much appreciated : )

Great work! Highly recommend! Very happy with the piece I got
Thank you so much for your review, Jelayne! We are glad we could make you and your walls happy! The support is much appreciated : )

-The MillWoodArt.com Team
My order was shipped quickly and well packaged. Very happy with the map and it sturdy and well made.

-The MillWoodArt.com Team
Very attentive to detail, shipping is much faster than I expected!

-The MillWoodArt.com Team
Great lighthouse panel for my collection. I wanted a particular size to match the others that I had bought in the past. They did not have that size in stock, but they made one for me. Thank you.

-The MillWoodArt.com Team
I ordered a sign from Mill Wood Art and it came out beautifully. Looked exactly like the picture. I can’t wait to see my sister open her gift!!
Thank you so much for your review, Kristin! We are glad we could make you and your sister happy! The support is much appreciated : )

-The MillWoodArt.com Team
It was just what I was wanting. We love it.
Thank you so much for your review, Cindy! We are glad we could make you and your walls happy! The support is much appreciated : )

-The MillWoodArt.com Team
We are really pleased with the quality of the piece and how quickly it arrived. Also, the packaging was very protective.

-The MillWoodArt.com Team
Arrived quickly and was perfect πŸ™‚
Thank you so much for your review, Suzanne! We are glad we could make you happy and get the order there promptly! The support is much appreciated : )

-The MillWoodArt.com Team
Great small version of the AT map with McAfee Knob featured.
Thank you so much for your review, Jay! We are glad we could make you happy! The support is much appreciated : )

-The MillWoodArt.com Team
I bought my first Mill Wood painting in a shop on Sanibel Island. I liked it so much I found your website and ordered two more.

-The MillWoodArt.com Team
Great quality. Thank you!

-The MillWoodArt.com Team
Good quick service. Printed on wood, not paint. Unless you are really looking closely, it looks nice
Thank you so much for your review, Paula! We are glad we could make you and your walls happy! We appreciate the support : )

Mill Wood Art is rated 4.95 based on 38 reviews