Mimotek.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mimotek.co.uk
Read Mimotek.co.uk Reviews

sales@mimotek.co.uk

Tell us how Mimotek.co.uk made you happy
I think this company is insolvent.

I made a purchase on the 7th December.

#21963

The original email and sms stated the product would be delivered within 7 days.

It wasnt delivered and I received no update until the 19th December where I was informed that a refund would be forth coming within 14 days.

I emailed the company on the 1st, 2nd and 4th of January and I havent received a response.

Im not sure how to describe this. Theft? Scam? Stealing?
Purchased a phone, a week after received an email saying my order was cancelled, however i still got no refund. Tried calling no response, emailing- no response. This is a scam and fraudelent company. I will be taking action against them and report to action fraud!!!
Received a Samsung Smart Watch as a Christmas present. Mimotek website stated brand new UK stock, however on receipt it would appear that the watch has been previously worn. It shows signs of stuffing on the bezel/face of the watch and grubby with greasey deposits on the underside of the watch and strap.

I didn't even charge or unpack the watch. It is evident that this is sub standard and not even close to the advertised product.

Very disappointed!
I would strongly recommend that you avoid using this company. I placed an order for a tablet on the 9th November and was informed on the 16th Nov that the item has been dispatched. Then 3 days later I was informed they were struck by Covid and had to close for 2 weeks. At this point I looked at reviews on this company which were shocking. I had no idea if the product I had ordered was new or used.
I went back to the product description on the item I ordered on their website to see if I could see a graded listing but nothing was shown. Though looking at the reviews I was still not confident I'd purchased a new item.
I then received an email from Mimotec staying my order was with the Royal Mail for delivery and was provided with a tracking number. A week later the Royal Mail tracking number said they had not yet received the package from Mimotec. How they can blame the Royal Mail for delays when they have not dispatched the item is beyond me.
I subsequently received the package and which I returned back to them unopened.
I have sent numerous emails and left messages but with no response from them.
Fortunately. I paid by credit card and have raised this as a dispute. I've also reported them to trading standards.
I know that I will receive an automated response from them blaming covid and Royal Mail for the delays in delivering items. I can honestly say I've ordered numerous items from various companies and have not experienced any delays either at Christmas or any other time during this covid experience, so this is an extremely weak excuse.
Avoid like the plague!!!
I purchased an Iphone 11 on 12th December. I was then sent an email on the 15th telling me it was posted with Royal Mail 24 hour tracked/signed for. I then received a text message on 20th saying my order had been cancelled and I would be refunded. They do not answer the phone or emails and now the website states they are closed until 4th January. I have opened a dispute with my credit card to recover my money!!
Avoid! I have bought Samsung Galaxy 20 Note Ultra on 1st of December. I have been promised to get it up to 7 days. After 5 days I get information that they have delays, so I tried to contact them. No respond (phone line does not work). I decided to cancel my order 7th of Dec. I received sms that they precess refund and it will take 7-10 working days. After 10 days I sent them email asking about my refund. They reply asking me to wait up to 14 days. Today is 14 days. I haven’t received my money. O have received email that they are closed from 21st Dec till 4th Jan. I spent £750 and now I don’t know if I ever will get it back. Please, don’t buy from them!!!
Bought samsung s5e tablet 29th November 2020 black Friday deal . I was extremely pleased with price and advertised 5 working days for delivery. After purchase immediately got a thankyou message and following day confirmation item despatch to royal mail and I could track the parcel once I get a text from royal mail . So far so good then on the 5th December got a message saying 5 days for delivery would not happen due to black Friday offers and demand but would guarantee all deliveries by the 19th December in time for Xmas. I would still get a message from royal mail when they receive item so I could track day . On 17th December after reading some poor reviews decided to contact mimotek for a update but just got a automated response sorry but we are not the only company struggling with deliveries . Unhappy with this response decided to ring company a answer machine cut in saying our opening hours are 9am to 1pm , weird given I was ringing during those hours . Following day called again this time left message please call me . Since then sent 2 emails no response and requested a refund . Extremely concerned currently paid £251.99 and not had any response other than a fantastic response to say thanks for your money and sorry but delay on delivery . I feel this is a standard response and they really don't care . This has never happened to me before . I may have to get bank involved or trading standards . Very unhappy .
ALL items are open box items. This is written in the terms and conditions (point 6), but no where else on the website or on the product description. So when I opened my phone, it all looked fine until I turned it over and the back is heavily scratched, I called to ask for a refund and this is where the fun began. Because their shopping cart is basic, there is no option for a separate billing and delivery address. So, if like me, you had the phone delivered to your work address and you typed in the name of the company, they class it as Business to Business Purchase and it gets invoiced to the company. Therefore you have very limited recourse to return it. Distance selling regulations do NOT apply.
BEWARE!!!!
Had a chat with them online then ordered my Samsung Tablet they kept me informed about confirming my order right through too when it would arrive. Really pleased with my tablet looks like a new one and at a reduced price. I would recommend this company.
Very disappointed with service bought a brand new phone when arrived package was opened parts missing tried to contact customer service but received no response wouldn't recommend it as they sell second hand stuff
Even though the seal on the box appeared to be broken due to the box possibly being put on the wrong way the phone itself appears to be working perfectly fine and my partner is very pleased with it.
Perfect fast delivery goods like new 5 star
Very fast delivery.
Good service delivery on time
Still waiting to receive my goods some 16 days later. Would never recommend this company.
No communication. Order not sent.
good service & quality phone.
Very easy to use website . Phone got posted straight away tracked . So happy with phone came like new in box ..
Good quality and very faster on delivery
Good service despite the crisis
At a time when the customer service departments of most companies seem to be imploding and you can't get any response or communication is poor, I have nothing but praise for Mimotek. We ordered a new Facebook portal online. They kept us informed of the status of our order at all times and it arrived bang on time . A refreshing change from our online ordeal with some other companies!!!
Mimotek.co.uk is rated 3.26 based on 27 reviews