Mimotek.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mimotek.co.uk
Read Mimotek.co.uk Reviews

sales@mimotek.co.uk

Tell us how Mimotek.co.uk made you happy
Had a chat with them online then ordered my Samsung Tablet they kept me informed about confirming my order right through too when it would arrive. Really pleased with my tablet looks like a new one and at a reduced price. I would recommend this company.
Perfect fast delivery goods like new 5 star
Very fast delivery.
good service & quality phone.
Very easy to use website . Phone got posted straight away tracked . So happy with phone came like new in box ..
Good quality and very faster on delivery
Good service despite the crisis
At a time when the customer service departments of most companies seem to be imploding and you can't get any response or communication is poor, I have nothing but praise for Mimotek. We ordered a new Facebook portal online. They kept us informed of the status of our order at all times and it arrived bang on time . A refreshing change from our online ordeal with some other companies!!!
Ordered an iPad just over a week ago, was very concerned with the lockdown situation. but it turned up this morning only 2 days later the delivery date stated but giving the circumstances is no problem at all. Overall very pleased
Ordered samsung wireless earbuds. Delivered quickly and on time, good quality product and good customer service. Would reccomend.
Ordered a laptop online, quick and easy payment layout to follow. Delivery came on time, no problems at all.
My PS4 arrived on time, perfect condition and at a great price!
Very pleased with my item came on time ,l would not hesitate to recommend your company to my family and friends
Price was excellent and it was delivered swiftly with no major hiccups. Would recommend
Even though the seal on the box appeared to be broken due to the box possibly being put on the wrong way the phone itself appears to be working perfectly fine and my partner is very pleased with it.
Good service delivery on time
My product arrived safely. I was kept up to date with the delivery the entire time. Charger wire was missing but was sent out when queried so satisfied overall
Terrible company, scammers I'm still wait for my money back too. Despicable people don't know how they sleep at night.

The warehouse is currently closed due to the restrictions.
Customer service agents are operating from home but in a smaller capacity in order to resolve any issues. I have checked into your order and you have indeed been refunded on our end and we can supply the refund details from the card merchant with the ref number. We have had a few complaints from some customers that they have not received refunds yet and they are taking longer than usual. Although refunded on our end it seems the card processor is having delays on some of the processing on their end. What you need to do is contact us directly by email and we will work through the issue and make sure your funds are received. If there is an issue with the refund from the card merchant we can refund another way. We are doing the best we can with the current restrictions. Please email sales@mimotek.co.uk Thank you.
Order cancelled within 24 hrs. Impossible to communicate with. Very obstructive. Horrible. Still waiting for credit card company to get my money back.
Avoid, avoid, avoid!

The warehouse is currently closed due to the restrictions.
Horrible customer service. Lies about when my refund will be back in as many others have said. They do not pay out money they owe but they tell you they have sent it and that its a problem with my bank? Also what they've told many others by the looks of other reviews. Doubt its everyone elses bank with the problem as the common denominator in all these situations is this company. They urge and urge you to mess about raising a dispute. As soon as i followed this advice (after waiting more than the allotted time they told me it would be in the bank) and raise a dispute they tell me "if you haven't raised a dispute with your bank we can do a transfer. Why when the money should have already been sent and debited from them according to chrome stripe pay which is what they say they use. Just a really dishonest company please please avoid.

The warehouse is currently closed due to the restrictions.
I think this company is insolvent.

I made a purchase on the 7th December.

#21963

The original email and sms stated the product would be delivered within 7 days.

It wasnt delivered and I received no update until the 19th December where I was informed that a refund would be forth coming within 14 days.

I emailed the company on the 1st, 2nd and 4th of January and I havent received a response.

Im not sure how to describe this. Theft? Scam? Stealing?

Mimotek.co.uk is rated 3.10 based on 30 reviews