Miracle Mobility LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miracle Mobility LLC
Read Miracle Mobility LLC Reviews

About Miracle Mobility LLC:

Miracle Mobility LLC is a leader in innovative mobility aids.  Miracle Mobility LLC specializes in innovative foldable electric mobility devices.  We have two product categories.   The Freedom Series is a collection of foldable electric wheelchairs that collapse and can fit in the trunk of a small car.   The Independence Series is a collection of foldable electric scooters (3 wheel and 4 wheel scooters) that collapse and can fit in the trunk of a small car.  No need for bulky car adaptors.  Now you have the flexibility to go anywhere and regain your freedom and independence.   Our corporate headquarters is located in Clearwater FL.

888-375-7128

DANGUTHRIE86@GMAIL.COM

13575 58th St N No 201

Tell us how Miracle Mobility LLC made you happy
For a person really needing a chair this is for you. As a double amputee I use my Freedom XL 24/7. I don't normally write reviews but after having this chair for several months I felt you should know that when it comes to ease to transfer, manuverabily in the house as well as outside it can't be beat. As you are researching your purchase ( or you wouldn't be reading this) there are alot of similar chairs on the market. The dealer (Miracle Mobility) is the difference. They Can't be beat! They care about YOU the customer. As a person who needed a chair, I couldn't recommend a better Company!
Shipped very quickly. Good deal.
Happy with the quality of my Freedom Gold XL folding electric wheelchair. Smooth and quite ride, comfortable seat, battery life lasts for days, and can turn in very tight spaces. I don't like that the pocket is on the backrest as it is difficult to reach. Had a little trouble with trying to figure out the manual mode and electric mode with the joystick. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. Then I realized it was user error. It folds really easy but it is a little bulky to lift. I’d recommend the Miracle Mobility Freedom Gold XL wheelchair.
Happy with my purchase of my Freedom Gold XL power wheelchair. Great quality, comfortable seat, battery life lasts for days, and quiet. Had a little trouble with trying to figure out the manual mode and electric mode with my joystick. I watched the videos on the website and figured it out. If you need assistance with power mobility I’d recommend the Miracle Mobility Gold XL power wheelchair.
We are so pleased with our purchase of the 3 wheel scooter. The scooter is well built and of good quality. Great customer service, had a question with the power on button so we called customer service and thanks to Daniel. His patience and direction to resolve the issue proved more than adequate. Mahalo, Daniel and staff members. We were surprised to receive the scooter to Hawaii within a week. Mahalo Nui Loa!
I just love my new Freedom Gold XL folding wheelchair. Have had it now a few weeks. First experience was a trio from my condo to my local Publix. Chair performed great. I drove it on road, sidewalks (some accessible and some not). Overall trip was 4 miles plus riding around in Publix. Had fun.

The battery level was still full when I got home. They claim up to 15 miles on full 2 battery charge and I believe it !

I have a lot of knowledge with electric mobility. Worked at Hoveround Wheelchair Company over 12 years.

This chair is very well built to say the least. I highly recommend not just the chair but Mirical Mobility as well. They are fantastic to work with, very knowledgeable.
Miracle Mobility LLC is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews