Miracle Mobility LLC Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Miracle Mobility LLC

About Miracle Mobility LLC: Miracle Mobility LLC is a leader in innovative mobility aids.  Miracle Mobility LLC specializes in innovative foldable electric mobility devices.  We have two product categories.   The Freedom Series is a collection of foldable electric wheelchairs that collapse and can fit in the trunk of a small car.   The Independence Series is a collection of foldable electric scooters (3 wheel and 4 wheel scooters) that collapse and can fit in the trunk of a small car.  No need for bulky car adaptors.  Now you have the flexibility to go anywhere and regain your freedom and independence.   Our corporate headquarters is located in Clearwater FL.

888-375-7128

DANGUTHRIE86@GMAIL.COM

13575 58th St N No 201

Tell us how Miracle Mobility LLC made you happy

"I just love my new Freedom Gold XL folding wheelchair. Have had it now a few weeks. First experience was a trio from my condo to my local Publix. Chair performed great. I drove it on road, sidewalks (some accessible and some not). Overall trip was 4 miles plus riding around in Publix. Had fun. The battery level was still full when I got home. They claim up to 15 miles on full 2 battery charge and I believe it ! I have a lot of knowledge with electric mobility. Worked at Hoveround Wheelchair Company over 12 years. This chair is very well built to say the least. I highly recommend not just the chair but Mirical Mobility as well. They are fantastic to work with, very knowledgeable."
Miracle Mobility LLC is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access