Momentum Pensions Reviews

6% of reviewers recommend Momentum Pensions
5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Momentum Pensions?

Tell us how Momentum Pensions made you happy

"The vast majority of reviews for Momentum, here, relate not to Momentum themselves, of whom I feel provide an exemplary service to their clients, but to the poor quality, commission laden 'advice' provided by unscrupulous financial 'advisers'. Do your research and choose to work with a properly regulated, fee based (no commissions) Chartered Financial Planner and you shouldn't experience any of the painful issues that the majority of these reviewers detail."
Are you Momentum Pensions? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Hi Stewart, I write to thank you and your team at Momentum Pensions for the hard, painstaking and lengthy challenges experienced by you in securing the release of our pension funds from the Trustees in Hong Kong. I also would like to thank you for the regular communications that Momentum send to us. This was a rare commodity in the past. My wife and I are grateful for all your input and guidance. Please pass on our thanks to all of your team. Wishing you all the very best ... Ian and Lynne Patterson (Malaga)... Xx"
"Reading all of these negative comments below have one other common feature - CWM or Continental Wealth Management. It seems like CWM was the Financial Adviser which all of you hired - no one else. It must have been awful being forced to hire CWM as your adviser. You were all conned by CWM not Momentum, and now you are all going around as an angry mob and discrediting a company which did not force you to hire CWM as your adviser. For the record, I have been with Momentum since they started, and I did my own homework when I hired my Financial Adviser, and I am more than happy with the service and growth I have seen on my pension."
Momentum Pensions is rated 1.23 based on 53 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access