Momentum Pensions Reviews

7% of reviewers recommend Momentum Pensions
3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Momentum Pensions?

Tell us how Momentum Pensions made you happy

"Perhaps Momentum need to check the definition of the word 'Trustee'. Hundreds of clients entrusted them to keep their hard earned pensions safe only to find serious shortfalls in Momentum's admin and compliance procedures resulting in huge losses. Do Momentum care - it would appear not."
Are you Momentum Pensions? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Time for them to recompense those of us who have had our pensions destroyed by Continental Wealth Management and their accepting forged trading notes. How would they feel if they'd been scammed out of their pension"
"As trustees of my pension they allowed CWM to buy high risk professional investor Structured Notes, against my instructions for 100% low risk investments. My fund is now down by 90k. Many of the dealing notes were unsigned or fraudulently photo copied signatures. Some notes were allowed to continue to purchase without being checked."
"The word trustee implies they can be trusted to act in the best interests of their clients. However hundreds of people have lost millions of pounds through momentums neglect. Shameful disregard since as peoples lives have been ruined. Have paid compensation to at least one person in the same position but refuse to acknowledge the rest."
"As a result of being "looked after" by Momentum pensions, our funds arent worth the paper they are written on! Their lack of care about this whole pension scam is incredible. Our futures are ruined as pensioners. To think they worked with an unlicensed group of scammers, Continental Wealth Management, is unbelievable, and even worse they signed off the dealing instructions which were forged ... Very upsetting! I hope they will see sense and compensate all the victims which are in the hundreds!"
"I only rated 1 star as could not review with none. this company is a total disgrace. Not interested in their clients, just the fees for doing nothing other than supporting fraudulent dealings in very high risk notes. Were dealing with Continental Wealth Management and also Trafalgar - International, If your monies are safe leave them where they are. You will only lose money and invite stress into your life investing with these desponds."
"Did not act as my trustee's as they should have done,excepted forge signatures on dealing instructions."
"If you want to see your hard earned money ever again then please be warned and do not let these scammers anywhere near it. They are responsible for hundreds if not thousands of people losing the majority, if not all, of their savings by placing it into high risk shares which are not suitable for the ordinary investor. They , by doing so, earn massive commissions and charge you astronomical fees just to make sure you have no money left. You have been warned."
"Momentum pensions sat back and did nothing, apart from take their charges, as my pension fund plummeted to 50% of its original value. This was not caused by market fluctuations but by inappropriate structured products being purchased by the IFA. These purchases were contrary to my risk profile but Momentum allowed them to pass through their system."
"Lost half of my pesion due to their failings as a trustee."
"Momentum Pensions totally failed myself and many other persons as our Trustee of our hard earned pensions to ensure they acted in our best interests. Personally I have lost at least 80% of my pension fund due to their lack of diligence. They accepted forged dealing instructions from Cwm and continued to do so after being made aware of the scam and even paid compensation to at least one person whilst continuing to do business with Cwm. Shame on them. Best avoided like the plague!"
"The reader might well ask why so many reviews have anonymous names. It is because of the fear of reprisal from Momentum. They will find any excuse to ignore their failings as trustees. All the comments are 100% accurate .. I have lost nearly €200k on my pension portfolio due to complete disregard and lack of diligence on Momentum's part and the remaining €50k left is locked in a 'forged' bond that I knew nothing about with huge penalties for 'early' release, the penalty being based on my initial investment!"
"Unfortunately they have sat back and allowed fraudulent dealings lose 18k of my pension fund. To add insult to injury they continue to charge exhorbitant fees for a product that was never suitable for the size of my pension pot."
"Momentum Trustee.... .. They need to look up the definition of the word 'trustee', as they have failed on every level. Accepting forged dealing instructions from an unlicienced, scamming company CWM, millions of pounds of hard earned pensions have been lost in toxic high risk notes and once they were made aware of these catastrophic failings, they have failed in their duty again by doing nothing. At present there are between 50 and 60 complaints going through the Arbiter's office. May justice prevail."
"Not worthy of any stars. Failed in just about every way that a trustee could fail it's clients. Facilitated huge losses to my pension fund and dislaimed any responsibility. I and many others now face poverty in old age. Disgraceful company. DO NOT HAVE ANY DEALINGS WITH THEM!"
"Don't get involved with them, half my pension gone, and no answers as to why, just give you the run around, copy signatures and all the tricks"
"Don't get involved with them as they don't care about you. I've lost two thirds of my pension but they were paid as TRUSTEES and accepted forged signatures on trading documents and dealing with unlicensed advisers."
"Momentum accepted forged dealing instructions, placed funds into toxic high risk notes which were /are totally and utterly unsuitable for a pension pot to be invested into. There are at present over 50 Arbiter complaints in progress against them and their total breakdown as their role as Trustee. There are people, including ourselves, facing a retirement with no money due to their incompetence."
"Trustees are supposed to have the best interest of their client, check Regulators to ensure they are licensed, check advisers such as CWM who were not and disappeared; Momentum authorise toxic high risk investments unsuitable; they lie allowing you to believe you will receive compensation for years without support; already aware of so many victims now with decimated pensions whilst even the Provider, and Trustees grow richer on high commission fees forcing the vulnerable OAPs to sell homes with ruined pensions and futures of poverty. Rating should be ZERO Momentum the Provider and Regulator should be in prison."
"My pension has been decimated by this company by allowing scam companies to fraudulently and illegally use my money for their own gains! And still this company wants more of my money!"
Momentum Pensions is rated 1.30 based on 54 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access