Momentum Pensions Reviews

6% of reviewers recommend Momentum Pensions
06AM
6AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Momentum Pensions?

Tell us how Momentum Pensions made you happy

"Momentum Pensions allowed my IFA to sign dealing sheets on my behalf that went unchecked, allowing them to invest in funds that I would not have approved of. Only after 6 months of fighting with them did I managed to built a full picture. They do not provide you with documents requested and are very difficult to deal with. They certainly do not have the interests of the customer in mind when allowing deals to take place."
Are you Momentum Pensions? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The vast majority of reviews for Momentum, here, relate not to Momentum themselves, of whom I feel provide an exemplary service to their clients, but to the poor quality, commission laden 'advice' provided by unscrupulous financial 'advisers'. Do your research and choose to work with a properly regulated, fee based (no commissions) Chartered Financial Planner and you shouldn't experience any of the painful issues that the majority of these reviewers detail."
"Hi Stewart, I write to thank you and your team at Momentum Pensions for the hard, painstaking and lengthy challenges experienced by you in securing the release of our pension funds from the Trustees in Hong Kong. I also would like to thank you for the regular communications that Momentum send to us. This was a rare commodity in the past. My wife and I are grateful for all your input and guidance. Please pass on our thanks to all of your team. Wishing you all the very best ... Ian and Lynne Patterson (Malaga)... Xx"
"How to be conned in one easy lesson and that is invest almost £69k in this Company and loose almost £40k of it in just 2 years. I think this Company preys on the elderly and need a severe lesson in how to handle hard earned Contributions from Salary from 1977 to 2010. Disgusting performance and one Star is not even deserved. Now they say that it is not them but another Company . As far as I am concerned my Agreement was with Momentum and nobody else. So wriggle out of that one. You aught to be ashamed of yourselves and shall suffer in Hell as far as I am concerned. I hope that you all can sleep well at night knowing what you are doing"
"Reading all of these negative comments below have one other common feature - CWM or Continental Wealth Management. It seems like CWM was the Financial Adviser which all of you hired - no one else. It must have been awful being forced to hire CWM as your adviser. You were all conned by CWM not Momentum, and now you are all going around as an angry mob and discrediting a company which did not force you to hire CWM as your adviser. For the record, I have been with Momentum since they started, and I did my own homework when I hired my Financial Adviser, and I am more than happy with the service and growth I have seen on my pension."
"I also wish there was a 'no stars' option. This company have destroyed over a third of my pension fund - through exorbitantly high fees, investing in schemes which are not suitable for a pension and the really worst thing of all is that they couldn't give a sh*t that they have ruined mine, & many others like me lives. Shame on you!!"
"Lost everything! Was told my pension would be invested in a LOW RISK fund. They lied, it was not I lost £45,000. My pension and financial stability gone. Do not trust them"
"Momentum have knowingly taken referrals from unqualified agents Continental Wealth Management accepting forged dealing instructions and placed clients money into high risk policies decimating their pensions. Momentum lack of due diligence and quality checks is appalling. They do not safeguard pensions and certainly cannot be trusted to act as a 'Trustee'"
"They have wrongly invested my private pension so I have lost nearly all of it.. my husband has died and I am only 60 so nowhere near pensionable age.. my life is hell.. thanks for nothing!!!"
"Absolute disgrace of a company. They’ve completely destroyed the lives of myself, my husband and entire family due to their fraudulent dealings and lack of interest in ourplight. They have no conscience whatsoever and to this day are stealing money from people. Shame on you. Merry bloody Christmas you shisters"
"I lost over half my pension value due to this company dealing with rogue agents like continental wealth management."
"Sadly the review does not allow me to put Zero stars. Momentum Pensions Malta Ltd have been the trustees of my pension for the past 4 years. In that time my pension has lost over 60% of it's value. This company does not act in the best interests of it's clients. It charges extremely hi fees and is to be avoided at all costs. Once you are in you cannot get out, unless you pay an extremely high penalty clause, they pay Scamming agents ridiculously high commission to introduce you to their money grabbing account, you pay ludicrous maintenance fees, all with a promise of of favorable returns on a pension pot investment. I was not looking to get rich, just invest my Life long earned pension for security for the future, this company has seen fit to make me and thousands others, PAUPERS and lined their pockets AND the scammers with our money DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY IN ANY WAY"
"Lost half of my pesion due to their failings as a trustee."
"Momentum Pensions totally failed myself and many other persons as our Trustee of our hard earned pensions to ensure they acted in our best interests. Personally I have lost at least 80% of my pension fund due to their lack of diligence. They accepted forged dealing instructions from Cwm and continued to do so after being made aware of the scam and even paid compensation to at least one person whilst continuing to do business with Cwm. Shame on them. Best avoided like the plague!"
"The reader might well ask why so many reviews have anonymous names. It is because of the fear of reprisal from Momentum. They will find any excuse to ignore their failings as trustees. All the comments are 100% accurate .. I have lost nearly €200k on my pension portfolio due to complete disregard and lack of diligence on Momentum's part and the remaining €50k left is locked in a 'forged' bond that I knew nothing about with huge penalties for 'early' release, the penalty being based on my initial investment!"
"Unfortunately they have sat back and allowed fraudulent dealings lose 18k of my pension fund. To add insult to injury they continue to charge exhorbitant fees for a product that was never suitable for the size of my pension pot."
"Momentum Trustee.... .. They need to look up the definition of the word 'trustee', as they have failed on every level. Accepting forged dealing instructions from an unlicienced, scamming company CWM, millions of pounds of hard earned pensions have been lost in toxic high risk notes and once they were made aware of these catastrophic failings, they have failed in their duty again by doing nothing. At present there are between 50 and 60 complaints going through the Arbiter's office. May justice prevail."
"Not worthy of any stars. Failed in just about every way that a trustee could fail it's clients. Facilitated huge losses to my pension fund and dislaimed any responsibility. I and many others now face poverty in old age. Disgraceful company. DO NOT HAVE ANY DEALINGS WITH THEM!"
"Don't get involved with them, half my pension gone, and no answers as to why, just give you the run around, copy signatures and all the tricks"
"Don't get involved with them as they don't care about you. I've lost two thirds of my pension but they were paid as TRUSTEES and accepted forged signatures on trading documents and dealing with unlicensed advisers."
Momentum Pensions is rated 1.24 based on 50 reviews