Momentum Pensions Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Momentum Pensions

How would you rate Momentum Pensions ?

"Perhaps Momentum need to check the definition of the word 'Trustee'. Hundreds of clients entrusted them to keep their hard earned pensions safe only to find serious shortfalls in Momentum's admin and compliance procedures resulting in huge losses. Do Momentum care - it would appear not."
"If your financial adviser suggests putting your pension into Momentum walk away. I was coerced into moving my final salary pension into a QROP 6 years ago. Biggest financial mistake ever, the costs and fees taken are outrageous. Now I am trying to draw the tax free lump sum told this take 4-6 weeks, now almost 3 months and still cant get my money!! Steer clear do your due dilligence, please check the Google reviews too."
"Unfortunately they do not take their role of trustees seriously.... Quite the opposite."
"Momentum Pensions do not fulfil their role as 'Trustee ' of their clients money, instead they accept fraudulent dealing instructions from unlicensed and unregulated so called advisors. They have known and been involved with this unscrupulous practice for many months. They do not care that people have lost their precious pensions, are suffering with stress and anxiety due to this. Instead they pass the blame solely on to the advisor."
"Time for them to recompense those of us who have had our pensions destroyed by Continental Wealth Management and their accepting forged trading notes. How would they feel if they'd been scammed out of their pension"
"Shame I can’t give no star rating. Momentum pensions have allowed financial advisors to decimate my husbands pension, through lack lack of due diligence. Don’t trust them with your money."
"These pension "Trustees" I use the term lightly have managed to destroy my pension fund & have left me with a very frightening future. After working & saving into my pension all of my working life they have and continue to destroy what little I still have left..avoid at all costs.."
"As trustees of my pension they allowed CWM to buy high risk professional investor Structured Notes, against my instructions for 100% low risk investments. My fund is now down by 90k. Many of the dealing notes were unsigned or fraudulently photo copied signatures. Some notes were allowed to continue to purchase without being checked."
"The word trustee implies they can be trusted to act in the best interests of their clients. However hundreds of people have lost millions of pounds through momentums neglect. Shameful disregard since as peoples lives have been ruined. Have paid compensation to at least one person in the same position but refuse to acknowledge the rest."
"As a result of being "looked after" by Momentum pensions, our funds arent worth the paper they are written on! Their lack of care about this whole pension scam is incredible. Our futures are ruined as pensioners. To think they worked with an unlicensed group of scammers, Continental Wealth Management, is unbelievable, and even worse they signed off the dealing instructions which were forged ... Very upsetting! I hope they will see sense and compensate all the victims which are in the hundreds!"
"I only rated 1 star as could not review with none. this company is a total disgrace. Not interested in their clients, just the fees for doing nothing other than supporting fraudulent dealings in very high risk notes. Were dealing with Continental Wealth Management and also Trafalgar - International, If your monies are safe leave them where they are. You will only lose money and invite stress into your life investing with these desponds."
"Trustee impkies a person or organisation that is trustworthy. Any company that allows inappropriate investments from forged dealing instructions is not worthy of trust. Do not place your pension or investment with these people who care more for their fees than their customers."
"Did not act as my trustee's as they should have done,excepted forge signatures on dealing instructions."
"Momentum Pensions acted as trustees for my pension fund and happily took their payments while allowing transactions in high risk notes to be undertaken totally contrary to my risk profile. They allowed transaction charges to be taken from my funds without question too. Trustees in name only."
"If you want to see your hard earned money ever again then please be warned and do not let these scammers anywhere near it. They are responsible for hundreds if not thousands of people losing the majority, if not all, of their savings by placing it into high risk shares which are not suitable for the ordinary investor. They , by doing so, earn massive commissions and charge you astronomical fees just to make sure you have no money left. You have been warned."
"Momentum pensions sat back and did nothing, apart from take their charges, as my pension fund plummeted to 50% of its original value. This was not caused by market fluctuations but by inappropriate structured products being purchased by the IFA. These purchases were contrary to my risk profile but Momentum allowed them to pass through their system."
Momentum Pensions is rated 1.00 based on 16 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!