monovm Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend monovm

How would you rate monovm ?

Joan Doherty
"I paid 25$ for a 3 moths for VPS server on linux(Ram 256 MB Space: 16 GB)- The prise is higher than over VPS on a markets, but I paid. God that was a mistake. Server start lagging few times and when I ask a support to help me with guides, they just ask to wait.. I waited two days and they not respond. I decided to change OC from UBUNTU on Debian as it take less power. And I got error.*(they have an option to change it on website) I put ticket and after two days, no respond. Then I put cancelation on my order and no respond on that. Then I catch online support on next days and start asking them, that I want refund. And they said they will refund if they can't fix something. I start telling that in EU Regulation I should get refund if I didn't like service *within 14 day minimum* They ignored that. In their policy nothing says about refund. I start quarrel with them and past 2 days more. I still have no Debian on VPS. I got only reds tickets, where says that order in cancelation and errors with system, as I changed OC on Debian but it's Ubuntu in same time. So, No refund, No respond, and No working VPS server. I don't know how return my money.... I worked with over companies and never happen this situation, but this monovm.com definitely scammers"
monovm is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews