monovm Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend monovm

Tell us how monovm made you happy

"I apologize for my English!) A couple of months ago, I ordered a dedicated server, I was given the wrong tariff, which was changed for 2 weeks. The server lagged, and then stopped connecting. I had very important files, unfortunately I did not think of making a backup. As a result, I lost more than $ 500, because I did not complete the work on time. Who will compensate me for this loss? The server is down for more than 8 hours. Support constantly asks one and the same thing twice, simply pulls time. Answer long. Online consultant does not perform any function, send write tickets! Opshins happen, but judging by the reviews, in this company sh*t happens regularly."
Are you monovm? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I paid 25$ for a 3 moths for VPS server on linux(Ram 256 MB Space: 16 GB)- The prise is higher than over VPS on a markets, but I paid. God that was a mistake. Server start lagging few times and when I ask a support to help me with guides, they just ask to wait.. I waited two days and they not respond. I decided to change OC from UBUNTU on Debian as it take less power. And I got error.*(they have an option to change it on website) I put ticket and after two days, no respond. Then I put cancelation on my order and no respond on that. Then I catch online support on next days and start asking them, that I want refund. And they said they will refund if they can't fix something. I start telling that in EU Regulation I should get refund if I didn't like service *within 14 day minimum* They ignored that. In their policy nothing says about refund. I start quarrel with them and past 2 days more. I still have no Debian on VPS. I got only reds tickets, where says that order in cancelation and errors with system, as I changed OC on Debian but it's Ubuntu in same time. So, No refund, No respond, and No working VPS server. I don't know how return my money.... I worked with over companies and never happen this situation, but this monovm.com definitely scammers"
monovm is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews