Montana Fire Pits Reviews

of reviewers recommend Montana Fire Pits
Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
Read Montana Fire Pits Reviews
I love my fire pit the Jets work excellent and it’s hot excellent craftsmanship and definitely buy this product
Great help with any questions I had.
My experience with MFP could not have been better. Friendly, helpful customer service, listing accuracy and spec detail, and ability to answer questions. Items received were drop shipped from the manufacturer, but high quality and adequately packed in protective material and crate.
This fire ring is far superior to others on the market. There really is nothing else that compares. Price was reasonable, service and shipping were on schedule. Educated advice was on point. Thanks for your help!
Excellent workmanship, easy to install
I’ve had my Montana Fire put installed for almost a year now and it’s one of our favorite features in our back yard. The flame is awesome! So realistic and we always get amazing compliments from our friends. With the help of their videos/guides I installed the entire system myself. Quality materials and great support. I’m glad I didn’t go with the lesser/cheaper options.
I love my fire pit. My pit is much nicer than any other gas fire pit I have ever seen.
Pleasure doing business with Montana Fire Pits. Jonathan was super helpful in the decisions making process. His videos on YouTube are super informative and helpful. My family and I have been enjoying our fire pit for a little over a year now thanks to Montana Fire Pits!!
Great product, delivered right to my doorstep in a reasonable time frame.
We love hanging out by our fire pits. Well designed and constructed. You really get the ambiance of Being at a true outdoor fire, without the smell. This is an outdoor go to for our family.
We absolutely love our fire pit. Our contractor built a custom fire pit around the size of our burner. Your YouTube videos really helped out a lot.
I love my montana firepit.
It can be a little concerning making a purchase like this online, but I couldn't be more satisfied with the decision. I had questions about the burner size, so I called Jonathan. He was accessible and extremely helpful. His advice was spot on (I believe we ended up with the 120k BTU burner) and our project turned out just as we had envisioned it.
I'm very pleased w/ the overall experience w/ Montana Fire Pits. From the onset of gathering information about fire pits, the YouTube videos were tremendous, informative & entertaining. I was hooked after a few videos & I knew I was going to be purchasing through Montana Fire Pits. The quality of the product has only proved to be true - huge flame w/ half the gas.

A huge thank you to the customer service team too. A female called me promptly after a inquiry left on a voicemail. I was truly appreciative as I've experienced w/ other companies - customer service is forgotten - not w/ Montana Fire Pits though.
Very high quality, good materials, built to last.
We are very happy with Montana Fire Pits. Not only the fantastic product but the videos and answers to all of my questions. I hope other people are able to find your store when looking to build a fire pit!!
We are enjoying it right now with our morning coffee as a matter of fact!!
Hello I wanted to say I have been looking for a firepit for a long time when I found Montana fire pit I new this was the one for me. The Best Purchase for me It has been awesome summer fall and Winter. The performance of my burner is excellent just like they told me it would be
My experience with Montana Fire Pits was nothing short of fantastic. The web videos explaining all aspects of a gas fire pit, from supply line size to BTU's to fire media were extremely helpful, and enabled me to get exactly what I wanted and needed the first time. The burner was easy to install and set up, and performs exceptionally. And, as an added surprise, it came with a very nice custom Montana Fire Pit bottle opener! Thanks.
They were very helpful any questions I asked answered quickly so we bought 180 fire pit burner and we’re happy with it
This is an awesome company
Very helpful. Answered all of my questions. There was no pressure to buy through them. You tube videos are very helpful , not to mention entertaining
Montana Fire Pits is rated 4.93 based on 144 reviews