www.monumenttrade.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.monumenttrade.com

Tell us how www.monumenttrade.com made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"The trading platform works very smoothly. I liked that someone answered the phone when I called. I have been making 10% a monthly, pretty consistently. What more could you ask for?"
"LOVE IT! I've been with them for a few months now, I really enjoy it so far. I've gotten a few withdrawals."
"I found the staff at Monument Trade to be friendly, helpful and very professional. From start to finish of assisting me build the trading account they helped my son to buy his grandparents house from me so we could keep it in the family. This is the best thing that could have happened. Thank you and keep up your hard work, its not gone a miss."
"Great service and staff - always available and keen to help with all queries - very happy with service and would definitely recommend - especially Mike Smith, Anna Cole and Kris Powell - all very efficient. Keep up the great work. Found me the best trade deals available and made it happen. My super has never been better than it has with MonumentTrade"
"My experience was slow going through procedure's, but all worthwhile as I begin trading !! Jonathan is a wild trader!"
"Superb service, made my trading account grow profit like a piece of cake. Kept me informed at all points and going through in record time"
"Hey I find Monumenttrade very trustworthy platform to use all my actions seem to happen exactly to time as I use their system. Also, I like the bonuses and the notifica-tions they present. I've made about $350k USD in the past year to date from $400k, so very happy"
"This is very simple and secure process to collect gold. I had made my first venture into gold speculation pain free I will be back for more. Im gonna be rich soon!"
"Simple secure process to collect gold, made my first venture into gold speculation pain-free I will be back for more."
"This is the most excellent platform, unrivaled spreads, and the most professional people I have ever worked with. MonumentTrade is what a trading platform should be."
"I have had an absolutely brilliant experience with MonumentTrade, they have helped me plan my two investment properties swiftly and assisted me in analyzing if it was right for me. Not only that property investment but also the trading account. They do a lot more than just trading. I would absolutely recommend them and can only praise Henry, Jack, Emma and Nancy for all their help!!!"
"Its simple for learners to become familiar with the tools of their future and so easy to see chosen stock's price movement in time to earn. And that's the point to earn!"
"So glad I chose to go with monumenttrade. Tony is very kind, his sense of humor really helped me calm down when making the decision. wish I could speak to my broker more but all together happy with the results."
"Mike has been outstanding. Im so pleased we came across him and Monument Trade. He has been brilliant and his service is 5 star all the way. I can finally feel comfortable retiring with my Superfund"
"They are an incredible broker with support and onboarding process that seems very well considered, easy to get through, and I am enjoying using. Note I have tried 2 other brokers before and with the money that Jeff made me, I am going to stay exactly where I am!"
"Mike has been outstanding. I'm so pleased we came across him and Monument Trade. He has been brilliant and his service is 5 star all the way. I can finally feel comfortable retiring with my Superfund"
"Very helpful from the very beginning. Always someone at the end of the phone when I had questions about things I was unsure about in regards to my Superfund"
"Mycket nöjd med tjänsten (translation) "Very happy with the service.""
"I truly cannot believe my experience so far. I'm a PE teacher during the day and while I love my job, it doesn't pay a fortune so when it comes to ways to make some extra money then I'm all ears. I put some money into my trading account with Jennifer. The Monument staff told me that the best strategy to start with is their pin bar one which I have found to be incredibly easy to implement. You don't need spreadsheets of data and sophisticated systems, they have a KISS (keep it simple, stupid) rule which is that the best ways to make money trading are often the most straightforward. I've placed 6 trades to date and a total profit of £1,285.19 which is a really big deal for me. Given that I'm spending 15-30 minutes in the evening before bed going over the charts then it's really amazing. A big THANK YOU to Monument Trade!!"
www.monumenttrade.com is rated 4.79 based on 28 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access