www.monumenttrade.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.monumenttrade.com

Tell us how www.monumenttrade.com made you happy
Monument Trade has been great for me - I am new to the stockmarket and so far they have delivered great results. Joseph is my stockbroker and very good with his work and education. I was referred by a work friend and highly recommend this company & Joseph.
Alan Jennings gave me a very comprehensive view of my investments. He also provided me with a fantastic picture of what income I would have on retirement. Thanks Alan!
Monumenttrade understands the anxieties that come with investing and at each meeting manages to reassure their clients so that they leave feeling positive about the future.
Since my first investment with Monumenttrade, Elias has taken the time to meet and explain every detail and question I have had. Over the years, I have invested a significant part of my retirement with him. Elias has delivered more than I have expected. I hope for many more good years.
Monumenttrade provides an excellent service, be it on a business or on a personal level. I have found the company’s advice regarding investment opportunities particularly helpful – everything is explained fully, no matter how complex the subject. I am pleased to see the results in comparison to the experiences one reads or hears about in the media. I get the feeling that Monumenttrade is ahead of the game.
It fits our needs perfectly. Monumenttrade has got everything I need. Wow-what a great service, I love it!
Staff is very friendly and quick to respond to any questions. Everything is extremely transparent with emails when they are making drastic changes in the investment plan and as for performance, they did really put my money to work hard with good investment choices and a truly diversified portfolio.
At first, I was really hesitant to invest and I have a little doubt that's why It took me 2 months thinking if it is wise to invest my savings to Monument Trade. And it's been life-changing since I started my investment. Returns are good and no hassle with withdrawals, The only thing I hate was the decision that took me 2months thinking. I WISH I STARTED SOONER! GOOD JOB GUYS...
Monumenttrade platform is very easy to understand. Thanks to Anjo who instructed me when I was still new with them. im extremely satisfied with the results.
Not able to tell you how happy I am with monumenttrade. Monumenttrade did exactly what they promised.
Your company is truly outstanding! you have the best platform and a very friendly staff.
SCAM! Don't do this, was never able to withdrawal my money, my acc manager ignored my messages and I lost all my savings, thanks for nothing.
Since I invested in Monumenttrade(2.5 years) I made over $21k in profits. Needless to say, we are extremely satisfied with the results
Thanks, guys! Keep up the good work! I've been investing in Monumenttrade for the last five years. This is the best investment I ever made in my life...
I STRONGLY recommend Monumenttrade to EVERYONE interested in running online investment. This was the best investment I ever made. I would like to say Thank You to all their staff! Keep up the excellent work. I would be lost without Monumenttrade
The service was excellent. I STRONGLY recommend Monumenttrade to EVERYONE interested in running a successful investment. Promise, you won't regret it!
I'm totally blown away because Monumenttrade completely surpassed my expectations!
I’m very satisfied with the level of service I received. They responded promptly and clearly to my queries. Excellent choice of investments and very helpful
Great service. I love your style and staff. With the help of Jack Richards, I have made $350k in just 9months and this becomes my retirement job. Thanks, Monumenttrade!
www.monumenttrade.com is rated 4.68 based on 155 reviews