www.monumenttrade.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.monumenttrade.com

Tell us how www.monumenttrade.com made you happy
I can't access my account or contact Joseph. All attempts to make contact bounce back. I have lost $30,000 to these scammers stay away.
Absolute total scam!!! Disgusting what they have to myself any many other people!! Henrey an monumenttrade you total scum bag thieving leaches!!! I hope karma catches you all you oxygen thieving parasites........
Monumenttrade seems to be a SCAM group. I invested a sum of money with them some 12 months ago and had reasonable success in it growing in size. made a withdrawal successfully now since July 2020 the seem to have vanished along with many peoples money. Needs some retaliatory action to bring these scamy traders to justice.
Looks like I have also been scammed, just tried to login to see my account and it has disappeared. Thankfully I was skeptical of them at the start so only invested the minimum amount which was around $350 I think, to see what happened. These people are low life criminals!
scum of the earth...Elias Matthews and Harvey Oakes. Cowards and thieves. Being currently traced by international fraud team.
Total scam , they have taken everyone's money and cant be contacted.
Just scammers that have stolen money.
Looks like unfortunately they might have gone out of business without giving any word.
How can we do something for our lost? Can anyone open an platform like Facebook or anywhere to share our bad experience and see how and what we can do?
This company Monumenttrade.com is a total scam. I have requested a refund of my money and Elias Matthews have not returned any of my e mails / whatsapp messages or refunded a cent.
I have been blocked from online trading platform. I have lost $2,500 AUS.
DO NOT INVEST WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS!
I have been trying to contact Elias Matthews a broker for Monumenttrade .com but he has been just ignoring me,
I fully agree with Tony Boyd's comments mentioned below recently,
I do not trust him and Monument trade any more but Elias remember what you sow you and monument trade will reap on this planet
Monumenttrade.com are corrupt and people giving them a 4 star review are probably complicit or use fake reviews to come to their judgement.
I found Elias Matthews a broker for Monumenttrade .com was very nice while you are buying shares, but when it comes time to cash in your investment, they ignore your messages.
Monumenttrade.com are scam artists, I have been investing with them since October 2019,all is good until you want to sell some shares and cash in your profit, then no answer to your mail,, nothing,, Elias Matthews is a very tricky man, a nasty broker, do not trust this man, my account with more then $110,000.00 is now unavailable to me, this is theft, deceipt, International crimes. Hope someone stops them..?
Total scam, not responding , website has disappeared. Joseph is an excellent scammer. Guess im looking towards recovery now.
Sneaky scamming assholes. If you are invested with them you have lost your money for now.
Well done Elias Matthews you scammed a bloke who was trying to support his family because he lost his job due to Parkinson's Disease
Monument trade was with them for 18mths. And trading with Bitcoin had $33k in acc. Then nothing Elias Mathews Harvey Oakes were my traders,web page dissapeard phones went dead worst type of scammers
Stay away from Monument Trade. When researching this company, I asked for their FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) Registration number. They provided me with details for two totally unrelated companies hoping I wouldn't look them up. A legitimate financial company would show this number on their website. Have a closer look at the 5 star reviews for these people. You'll notice the ones that have 3 or 4 other reviews tend to review the same 3 or 4 companies. This is highly suspicious. I think they rely on review websites to appear like they are legitimate.
Easy to setup and use, simple charging structure, well balanced investment portfolios, easy withdrawal and lovely people.
I am very happy with my returns after 6 months and the service is also excellent so I owe a big thank you to Harvey. Kudos Monument Trade!
www.monumenttrade.com is rated 4.07 based on 108 reviews