www.monumenttrade.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.monumenttrade.com

Tell us how www.monumenttrade.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
SCAM! Don't do this, was never able to withdrawal my money, my acc manager ignored my messages and I lost all my savings, thanks for nothing.
Easy to setup and use, simple charging structure, well balanced investment portfolios, easy withdrawal and lovely people.
Lovely customer service, decent returns, easy account to open and close. Overall very satisfied!
I have been trying to contact my so called broker for over a month ,just keep getting fogged off, they lost interest after I was hesitant to invest all of my super. I am now thinking scam. I still have a dashboard but have even tried to contact them through their website and still no answer. Not convinced that I have not been scammed. Look elsewhere.
I am very happy with my returns after 6 months and the service is also excellent so I owe a big thank you to Harvey. Kudos Monument Trade!
Great service. Quick responses from customer. Steady performance from the investment team.
Very happy with my investment manager! As a clueless investor, I was very scared of what I have done. My investment manager goes out of his way to answer all my questions and concerns. He is even very funny and has a lot of patience for me. The best thing is that I can directly contact him whenever I have a question or feel nervous about my investment. I'm looking forward to investing more soon hopefully!
I started with Monument trade two years ago as a beginner and my account manager has taken good care of my investment since then. I can honestly say that I have gained a lot of knowledge as an investor thanks to all the information and guidance from my account manager Matt.
I consider Matt to be a close friend and not just a business partner.
I was scared at the start but now I am 100% confident in my investment and I highly recommend Monument trade for their professionalism and excellent customer service.
I consider Matt to be a close friend and not just a business partner.
No one called and informed me about the huge loses I was experiencing on my superannuation until the team from monument informed me to check on it because they knew where the economy was heading. I lost my job and almost all my hard earned money in my superannuation if not for my team from monument trade. Thank you so much
I asked them just prior to Christmas 2019 to sell my trades keep their % and send me my money. Matt who was dealing with me kept giving excuses why I could not cash in (I have all the messages). He has not contacted me for weeks and my emails via the contact details on the website do not get replied. My trades were sold late February and my money has disappeared.
Thank you to Monument Trade, especially Harley and Fraser, for placing us with the best analyst. I would recommend them to anyone, they’ve been professional and friendly and easy to contact throughout.
Can't recommend this company enough if your finding it hard to get a successful trading account don't look anywhere else!!! professional fast and reliable when my current deal is up I know who I'll call A++++
Staff is very friendly and quick to respond to any questions that I had. Everything is extremely transparent with emails when they are making drastic changes in the investment plan and as for performance, they did really put my money to work hard with good investment choices and a truly diversified portfolio.
www.monumenttrade.com is rated 4.69 based on 91 reviews