www.monumenttrade.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.monumenttrade.com

Tell us how www.monumenttrade.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
This is a sophisticated scam. The platform is fake and you cannot withdraw your funds. Every excuse is made by Elias Matthews and Harvey Oakes ( probably fake names ) not to refund your money. International authorities have been contacted to expose these criminals.
I asked them just prior to Christmas 2019 to sell my trades keep their % and send me my money. Matt who was dealing with me kept giving excuses why I could not cash in (I have all the messages). He has not contacted me for weeks and my emails via the contact details on the website do not get replied. My trades were sold late February and my money has disappeared.
This is a scam and needs to be exposed in the UK. Do not invest with this company. They do not refund your money. Elias Matthews and Harvey Oakes are fraudsters.
I have been trying to contact my so called broker for over a month ,just keep getting fogged off, they lost interest after I was hesitant to invest all of my super. I am now thinking scam. I still have a dashboard but have even tried to contact them through their website and still no answer. Not convinced that I have not been scammed. Look elsewhere.
SCAM! Don't do this, was never able to withdrawal my money, my acc manager ignored my messages and I lost all my savings, thanks for nothing.
www.monumenttrade.com is rated 4.69 based on 91 reviews