www.monumenttrade.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.monumenttrade.com

Tell us how www.monumenttrade.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
This brokerage company has been excellent in the service it provides to its business customer, with helpful, courteous, reliable, available, and knowledgeable account representatives.
I bought and sold shares only 4-5 times and tbh, I had no problems at all. Both depositing and withdrawal takes 2-3 working days, which is fine.
I am a Novice trader, so I was confused which broker should I choose. I signed up for Monument Trade After signing up, the customer support called me and provided full walkthrough how their platform works and showed me how to trade. This was extremely helpful, that the customer service takes their time, whoever signs up for the first time and educates you. Overall I have been enjoying the good service with Monument Trade
I found there platfom and service excellent. recently had to ring about a few issues and had no problem sorting them out thanks to Sean, and the others at Monument
Fantastic service great results would recommend to everyone and would use again.
These guys are in a word......amazing. From the start Elias Matthews and Joe Green made the process straight forward and given the other trading accounts he had going on made me feel like I was the only one answering my panicky and no doubt stupid questions with patience and promptly. The guys a superstar. Mari then took over who was equally as professional and stayed in touch with until both of them told me that I had my mortgage offer. My process has been anything but simple due to the nature of the chain but my final thanks goes to Amy who has touched base religiously and has been a legend proving with CLS it's good luck that comes in 3's. Wouldn't even waste your time with any other broker, these guys at CLS are a cut above. Huge thanks to them all.
The team members i spoke to were Informative and ready to answer any questions I had. The process seemed to run as smoothly as i could have hoped.
The Monument Trade team is brilliant ,can’t fault them Frazer , Harvey and Grace are excellent , haven’t had to chase one bit they have updated me on everything and have really made my first time trading as easy as it possible. They always call back when they say they will most of the time within an hour and are so easy to talk to I would recommend this company to anyone who is nervous about the process of trading as they have shown me how simple it can be . BRILLIANT!!
Monument Trade have provided really excellent service at every stage of the process. Mollie Rising undertook a detailed look at our finances and secured a financial plan very quickly with a reputable broker. Once the trading account was activated, Grace Lenard provided excellent support all the way through with regular updates and telephone calls. All Monument staff we have dealt with have been unfailingly helpful, friendly and good at what they do (all in stark contrast to a previous broker we engaged who charged us very high fees, whose customer service was dreadful and who we had no confidence in). MOnument provided an excellent service and really know their business, their fees are extremely reasonable and I can’t recommend them enough. Thanks guys!
Hi just like to say how helpful and knowledgeable Barry was today. He listened to my health problems and managed to find a trading style that gives me peace of mind without me risking my heart. Thanks
Very happy with the services spoke to Samuel Walker he was well manared and polite spoke with respect excellent man for the job thanks a lot
Changed my trading account 1 year ago today with Monument Trade. Spoke to the very helpful and knowledgeable Samuel Walker who gave good advice. Easy process and all sorted. Would recommend this company.
So glad I chose to go with monument trade. Tony is very kind, his sense of humor really helped me calm down when making the decision. wish I could speak to my broker more but all together happy with the results
I had a really helpful and professional call from James today. He took the time to understand my current trading account from CommSec (and helped me to understand it too) and was able to advise me how to improve my account. James was cheerful and connected well with me, I feel I’ve walked away with a much more appropriate trading account that is much safer for myself and my families needs. James has made me feel assured and confident that my family will be financially supported should anything happen.
I've tried different softwares and non really owned up to the promos, Dana explained that Monument will do both software and broker to help monitor my account. So far I put about 40k and the results are about 3k a month in profits. Happy would recommend.
I've been burnt before, and when Suzie called me I was really hesitant to start, she was very honest and straightforward, didnt bs me around. waited patiently until I was 100% sure about trading.
I was worried about trading, did research for the longest time. Hannah was able to explain everything to me, showed me the way around the website, even gave me a welcome bonus to help me trade. so far so good, been with them for about 9 months
Monument trade is such a great trading platform! I requested a withdrawal so I can attend a friend's wedding abroad and got my money back within 24 hours! wow!
Monument have been so good to me. I'm a newb and was able to get answers to all my questions. Harvey has all the patience in the world.
Very happy with my investment manager! As a clueless investor, I was very scared of what I have done. My investment manager goes out of his way to answer all my questions and concerns. He is even very funny and has a lot of patience for me. The best thing is that I can directly contact him whenever I have a question or feel nervous about my investment. I'm looking forward to investing more soon hopefully!
www.monumenttrade.com is rated 4.69 based on 91 reviews