Morrisons ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Morrisons ltd

How would you rate Morrisons ltd ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Pam Sayer

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Morrisons ltd in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Pam Sayer
"The Customer Advisors are always cheery and helpful. They are also empathetic and will go the extra mile to help regular customers. Recently, when we had the snow, I had run out of money and needed an extra pound to cover the cost of a hot drink, the Assistant said don't worry, I have seen you buy in this shop regularly, I will pay the pound for you. I was so grateful to him."
Morrisons ltd is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews