Morrisons ltd Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Morrisons ltd

How would you rate Morrisons ltd ?

"' unhappy'. Went to buy some beers the shelves where nearly empty no one was restocking them and what was left was in the wrong place in disarray, also there was a smashed bottle on the floor with its contents spelled in front of the shelves, the area was not cordoned off Or any notice or cones to warn shoppers I informed a member of staff who said ' I know about it' what comes first sales or safety"
"The Customer Advisors are always cheery and helpful. They are also empathetic and will go the extra mile to help regular customers. Recently, when we had the snow, I had run out of money and needed an extra pound to cover the cost of a hot drink, the Assistant said don't worry, I have seen you buy in this shop regularly, I will pay the pound for you. I was so grateful to him."
Morrisons ltd is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!