Morrisons ltd Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Morrisons ltd

Tell us how Morrisons ltd made you happy

"I have always found the staff,friendly,helpful and efficient. There vegetables and fresh fish and meat are excellent.l would not think of going anywhere else."
Are you Morrisons ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Superb customer service. Goods excellent quality and store well stocked."
"Brilliant deals on prosecco advent calendar and 1 litre spirits and 10p a litre of fuel too. Well done Morrison's"
"Good products and service"
"They have an excellent range and all staff are very helpful."
"The staff are always friendly & very helpful. The checkout ladies are lovely - always very chatty as they wizz through the shopping - much quicker than I could use the self service tills ( without making a mistake that is!)"
"Morrisons, are an English made company, who pride themselves on good guality foods, have easy access to car park, and unlike Tesco's, just like Asda and Waitrose, supply Eastern Foods, and do not support Muslim worship, as well as Muslim foods, which is why I and many others now only use Morrisons, thankyou for keeping it English."
"I feel that this supermarket have very pleasant, helpful staff and offer the best quality food at the best value for money."
"Courteous, helpful staff in various departments within store. Reasonably priced products & offers, compared to other supermarkets. Ample parking."
"Great store but average customer service"
"I find the choice available within the stores are very impressive, plenty of home cooked food on offer and the clothing line on offer is slowly growing which is great as the quality of the clothes so far is brilliant."
"Their delivery service is a boon to those without their own transport"
"I love this shop"
Lee
"Need to make more bbq chicken slices, haven’t had any for three weeks now. Wouldn’t shop anywhere else though. Food is great just never enough of it!"
"' unhappy'. Went to buy some beers the shelves where nearly empty no one was restocking them and what was left was in the wrong place in disarray, also there was a smashed bottle on the floor with its contents spelled in front of the shelves, the area was not cordoned off Or any notice or cones to warn shoppers I informed a member of staff who said ' I know about it' what comes first sales or safety"
"The Customer Advisors are always cheery and helpful. They are also empathetic and will go the extra mile to help regular customers. Recently, when we had the snow, I had run out of money and needed an extra pound to cover the cost of a hot drink, the Assistant said don't worry, I have seen you buy in this shop regularly, I will pay the pound for you. I was so grateful to him."
"The Morrisons at five lane ends Bradford where I do my shopping I was served by a lovely lady by the name ofJanice in your coffee bar she was so friendly and perlite it's not often you recive excellent service now adays with everyone in a rush so credit to this lady 10 out of 10"
Morrisons ltd is rated 4.53 based on 17 reviews