www.motherslounge.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.motherslounge.com

Tell us how www.motherslounge.com made you happy
The website is easy to make your purchase, delivery is on time and they have beautiful and good tissues.
I bought few leggings from this company. Cute prints on the leggings and the quality is great! Definitely a happy customer 😊
The pacifiers are really cute. Came out exactly as I thought. I would order again.
Although my baby boy isn't here yet to try them out, I'm very satisfied with the appearance, price, and speed of shipping for these products! I customized 3 paci's with his name, initial, and the third with a little moustache. So cute! The only downside was that I couldn't squeeze all the water out of them after washing. The instructions said to just squeeze but it didnt work for me no matter which way I turned them.... So I put them in front of the heater while running and that took care of it.
I purchased a customized carseat canopy as a gift. The order process was simple and shipping time was great. The recipient was pleased and loved it!
Quality product. I ordered a canopy cover for my child’s car seat. She will be here and the Spring and I can’t wait for her to use it. I bought one for my son a few years ago and it is still like brand new. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a quality canopy cover for a car seat.
I was so excited to receive my baby’s binkies!! It was so fun customizing them for my son!! Such a creative and fun idea!! Overall I am satisfied although, these could be better if the customer was able to choose the nipple size.
My shipment got here pretty fast and it was a custom piece, I love the colors and how it looked exactly the same. One thing I would change though is either the price of the shipping or the pacifiers themselves because I could of made them (not as good) but for a lot cheaper...
I bought a nursing pillow, it's great, makes feeding more comfortable for both me and my baby.
I’ve ordered car seat covers from motherslounge twice. I got gift cards from a Healthy Baby Club I’m in and essentially just needed to pay for shipping (which was almost the same as the product to Canada). The first order was amazing. The Camo cover is super heavy and durable and the grey one is very tight on the car seat. The “love you forever” one that came in the next order needs some work though. Not really sure it wasn’t like the grey one. It’s smaller and doesn’t stay on the seat the same. Overall, I would order again but if the product was the same as the second order I’d discontinue.
www.motherslounge.com is rated 4.89 based on 193 reviews