www.motherslounge.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.motherslounge.com

Tell us how www.motherslounge.com made you happy
I was so excited to receive my baby’s binkies!! It was so fun customizing them for my son!! Such a creative and fun idea!! Overall I am satisfied although, these could be better if the customer was able to choose the nipple size.
My shipment got here pretty fast and it was a custom piece, I love the colors and how it looked exactly the same. One thing I would change though is either the price of the shipping or the pacifiers themselves because I could of made them (not as good) but for a lot cheaper...
I bought a nursing pillow, it's great, makes feeding more comfortable for both me and my baby.
I’ve ordered car seat covers from motherslounge twice. I got gift cards from a Healthy Baby Club I’m in and essentially just needed to pay for shipping (which was almost the same as the product to Canada). The first order was amazing. The Camo cover is super heavy and durable and the grey one is very tight on the car seat. The “love you forever” one that came in the next order needs some work though. Not really sure it wasn’t like the grey one. It’s smaller and doesn’t stay on the seat the same. Overall, I would order again but if the product was the same as the second order I’d discontinue.
www.motherslounge.com is rated 4.85 based on 79 reviews