www.motherslounge.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.motherslounge.com

Tell us how www.motherslounge.com made you happy
Loved it.!
The texture and the material is really good, it covers the baby very well. I really recommend it.
I received my udder cover & I love it. It’s easy to get on and off & is breathable for my baby while feeding.
I heard about a promotion code for the car seat canopy. I ordered one for my daughter. The turnaround time was excellent. The quality of the product is as well. Perfect product especially during times like these when you want to keep your baby covered.
Absolutely adorable custom pacifiers with great customer service. The price was reasonable and the delivery was very quick!
This is my second car seat canopy I have purchased through Mother’s Lounge! I received vouchers for both of my pregnancies and their covers are made with quality material and have super cute designs! Easy to use and very practical! I highly recommend their products!
Great material. I ordered a couple after seen a great offer not expecting much from them, but the quality of the fabric and the look of the item overdelivered on their promise.
My mom gave me one of the car seat covers and I felt in love with them, and ordered 3 more. They are so practical and convenient, and cheep.
Absolutely love my car seat cover great material and fits perfectly! Definitely would order again thank you
I ordered the custom pacifiers and was highly satisfied! I love them and it didn’t take long to receive them. I would definitely shop again.
The cover we received was great. We are expecting soon and I am really looking forward to using this. The cover is very good quality!
I love there products! Simply amazing! I have ordered several things and the quality is great and they deliver in a timely manner!
I received my order very quick and correct. Love the product!
We received our canopy covers extremely fast and also received over $450 worth gift cards for other baby stores! We love the material of our canopies and can’t wait to use them with our baby girl 💗
I really loved the items I ordered and I also received gift cards with the items which was really nice! Will definitely be ordering from them again!
I love this company. This is my third baby and I always get promotional cards from my doctor for this group. This is my third time purchasing a car seat canopy from them. I love these! Keeps the cold air and nasty germs away from my little one. Also, love all of the deigns to chose from and the speedy of delivery.
I ordered a Canopy cover and I absolutely love it. The material is amazing. I will definitely order more items
My carrier cover is awesome! The material is amazing and delivery quick! I will definitely order again!
Absolutely loved the pacifiers we received! Baby girl is going to be adorable with these!
I love the product. I ordered the baby canopy for car seat with monogram!! It came in perfect. The quality was awesome and more than I could have hoped for: I would definitely recommend purchasing.
I ordered 2 custom pacifiers and I loved them both! They also came really fast I was actually shocked great company great prices and all around a great product I will I'm fact be ordering from them again thank you so much!!
www.motherslounge.com is rated 4.81 based on 27 reviews