www.motherslounge.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.motherslounge.com

Tell us how www.motherslounge.com made you happy
We love our canopy cover. I am expecting my first grandchild in April 2021.
Her mother (my daughter) was so excited to receive it!
Haven't been able to use my baby's pacifiers just yet have a few more weeks to go before he will be testing out the product. I love the pacifiers, they came out better then I could expect. Shipping was fast and its an amazing personalize gift to give to someone or just to keep for memories.
I finally got to use my car seat canopy and I love it. The material is nice and stretchy, fits perfectly on our Graco car seat. I didn't have any issues or delays with shipping. I received my canopy within 2 weeks. I would definitely purchase items from them again and would recommend to friends and family. Thank you!
Custom made 4 pacifiers through their custom pacifier site. All 4 came out precisely how I wanted them and were at my door within 3 days. 10/10 would recommend!
I love my chevron car seat cover from Canopy Couture. I use to go for a walk with my baby and on those chilly fall days it covers very well. Also since we're are in the middle of a pandemic if I have to take him out I know he is covered. It’s so cute, cozy and great quality !
Ordered custom pacifiers from the company and they turned out amazing! User friendly and quick shipping. Highly recommend 😄
Beautiful canopy and great quality. During this pandemic it gives me a little more peace of mind knowing I can cover up and protect my newborn when I bring her to doctors appointments
They gave me the canopy I actually wanted and needed. I can't wait to order some more stuff from them. My baby will be fly and have the flyest canopy in town. Thank you guys for being what you advertised.
I have purchased at least three of the car seat canopies for my grandchildren. They work great!! I feel like it’s a great buy! They have a good color selection. I always add the monogram and it’s always perfect! My daughters always get so many compliments about it. The turn around time from the day I placed the order until it arrived at my home was fairly short and reasonable
I bought a Kendra car seat cover for our daughter and we absolutely love it. It fits well with our Nuna pipa lite car seat. It’s also perfect for the cold weather.
Purchased a canopy for my newborn baby’s car seat and am extremely excited to use it since shes going to be born in cooler weather! It was also quick to arrive which is always appreciated! And very nice patterns to choose from. Very satisfied with the one I picked!
I saw Canopy Couture on Instagram. I ordered an original cover and a stretchy cover. I was very pleased with the color/design choices. Not knowing the gender of my friends baby, it was nice having gender neutral options. Both items I purchased were exactly as they looked online. I love that she will be able to use the stretchy one as a carseat cover and a breastfeeding cover! And the original cover is so soft. Customer Service contacted me after delivery to make sure I was happy with my order! I thought that was terrific! The gift cards I recieved with my order were a nice surprise!
We ordered from customs pacifiers with the coupon that came in a baby box. They are adorable and super accurate to what we made. Thank you
I am very happy with the baby leggings that we got. So far they stay on my daughters legs and help to give her an extra layer of warmth on her legs on cold days. I was also impressed with how many gift cards came with the leggings (over $100 worth!). You still have to pay shipping on anything that you order with the gift cards but it’s nice that I can get a lot of fun and functional things without breaking the bank.
I love this canopy set,when I ordered it I didn't know that was coming really exactly like in the picture,the material is so soft,delicate,a bright color and fabolous ,I invited you to buy it your son or daughter would love it
I received a used nursing cover from a family member a little over 3 weeks ago that was from udder covers . As a new nursing mother that was still getting the hang of it , this cover made our sessions so much more comfortable and efficient. With that being said I felt so confident buying a brand new one knowing the quality was there ! Shipping was on time and I even got a little bundle of all kinds of gift cards for other baby needs! They definitely did not disappoint!!
Love it can’t wait to use it
I am a first time mom and was more than happy to purchase from Canopy Couture considering all the great reviews I have read online, taking a look at their gallery, and personal friends that were satisfied from their past purchases. I think this product is a great way to personalize an infant car seat, as well as provide safety and comfort for the baby.
Great infant carrier cover! I purchased it for my newest granddaughter. I purchased the stretchy one and my daughter-in-law loves it. She uses it all the time.
I love my canopy cover and got so many unexpected discounts and coupons! Obviously don't expect that from them every time. But the canopy goes ALL AROUND my sons carseat, Keeps him nice and hidden from others touching him breathing on him or anything at all. The material is to die for, Its so soft and is exactly what I was hoping for ! Thank you!
www.motherslounge.com is rated 4.87 based on 89 reviews