www.motherslounge.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.motherslounge.com

Tell us how www.motherslounge.com made you happy
I just bought their baby leggings. Looked amazing and great quality products. Definitely recommend!
The embroidery is so beautiful..its also a heavy fabric that can keep baby warm too.i also got gift cards from them,which is amazing
Love these pacifiers, I was able to have my son name on his pacifiers making it easier for when he goes to daycare.
The pacifiers were delivered and came earlier than expected.
I purchased a car seat canopy for my baby and the quality is great, it was inexpensive, and delivery was super fast. It gets pretty cold in my state and so far it has kept her super warm too! Great purchase for any baby in your life!
I'm absolutely in love with all the products from baby leggings custom snappies ruffle bums and my personal favorite is custom pacifiers! I received this package for a baby shower present and was hooked.. the websites are easy to use upfront about products and worth every penny!!! Moms and moms to be need one item from each site!!!thank you so much for becoming a new mom unique personal and professional!!! Look forward to my new product purchase!!!
A Mothers Lounge company has the most adorable leggings! So many patterns to choose from, good quality material, fast shipping!
I ordered for my niece. The fabric is a Jersey material which is breathable and soft. The monogram turned out absolutely beautiful and my niece loved her gift. Looking forward to seeing my great niece using it in a few short weeks. The monogram was in regular handwritten font. I received this so quickly it honestly shocked me when it arrived even with getting it monogrammed it was less than a week from ordering to delivery. Thanks so much!!!
Ordered a canopy for car seat and was very pleased with the quality of the fabric and the quick shipping. The material is thick and seems it will last a long time. I also selected to add the embroidery. I selected the cursive writing and my only complaint is the letters are not like cursive. They didn’t “blend” the letters together so you can see where they stop and they overlap(if that makes sense). Over all great product though.
I bought the stretchy car seat cover and am pleased that it can also be used as a breastfeeding cover. I love a good multi use product!
I received my cover after a few days and loved the look. I pick a Muslin cover with my son name on it. I love it so much and use it anytime I want to breastfeed outside or around company.
We ordered two custom pacifiers for our new little baby and absolutely love them. Customizing them was easy and user friendly with many different options available. Our order arrived timely and was exactly what we hoped for. Look forward to making more purchases and would highly recommend!
As a wait to become a New mother I am very exited about my purchase . I love the designs they have and the discreetness they add to the car set ! It fits perfect ! Shipping was really fast & easy . I will be purchasing a other . I love the nursing pillow it matches the canopy cover also .
I ordered several pairs of baby leggings for my daughter. Great quality. They are adorable. We love to dress them up with her onesies and a cute hair bow. I will definitely be buying more.
I absolutely love it ! Took about a week or 2 to deliver. Definitely recommend. The embroidery looks amazing & the colors are exactly what I ordered.
I ordered a jersey stretch cover and use it as a breastfeeding cover and I absolutely loooove it!!!! The material is so soft and stretchy!!! The print is beautiful!!!
It takes minimal space , you can carry it with you anywhere! This is the best nursing cover I have ever seen!!! I highly recommend you getting it!!!
I ordered some breast pads, and got a good amount for a decent price. They delivered faster than I expected, and I'm very happy with the product. It's very comfortable and holds up to being washed and dried multiple times. If I need more I will definitely be buying from here .
I order custom made pacifiers and i loved them even tho my baby don't like using pacifiers i still order them they was super cute and me and her dad loved them keeping them as keep sakes for her
Fast affordable and friendly super happy
I got the kendra brand with embroidery as a gift and it came out amazing. I am very happy as I was also entered in a drawing and won some great gift card. The price was well worth the product. The product also came earlier then expected.
Absolutely love car seat canopy! This is the second I’ve bought. One for me in 2015 and I used them again for my cousins baby 😍 ! They’re amaZing!
www.motherslounge.com is rated 4.89 based on 109 reviews