GAC International Moving Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend GAC International Moving

About GAC International Moving: GAC International Moving serves you with a network of offices covering the Middle East – UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
Our relocation professionals throughout the region provide the highest standards of International Moving services. With strong links with a global network of moving partners, you can trust GAC International Moving as your partner for high quality door-to-door relocation services.

+971800668464

moving@gac.com

Junction 6, Gate 4
Jebel Ali
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Tell us how GAC International Moving made you happy

Telephone
"Absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Booking was easy, the house viewing was good, very friendly and professional. The guys on the day were very quick and very good. Everybody we have dealt with from the company have been outstanding, could not recommend them highly enough."
thanks for leaving us a review!
"The Dubai end was packed well. However, my e-mail address was misspelt when it was sent to the UK agent. It was only when I contacted the UK agent having not heard from them that the mistake was picked up. This delayed my shipment"
"All the relocation process from Dubai to Singapore was smooth and perfect. The very friendly and experienced staff, in Dubai as much as in Singapore, set the optimal conditions and support to have a complete trouble-free relocation. I can't say much more, it was just perfect with no issues at all. Thank you very much for your great service."
thanks for leaving us a review and we wish you all the best at your new start in Singapore.
"We had a great experience from start to finish with GAC. They were very professional and accommodating with all of my requests. I would highly recommend them."
hi Yolanda, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it!
"Very professional."
(Abu Dhabi) - Posted 4 months ago
thanks for leaving us a review Tim.
Would you recommend GAC to your friends, family or colleagues? yes
"Very pleased with the service received on our move from Qatar to the United States. Packers were friendly and very respectful with our belongings. Container showed up on schedule with everything intact. No complaints! Thanks GAC"
(Doha, Qatar) - Posted 4 months ago
hi Dave, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. we really appreciate it!
Would you recommend GAC to your friends, family or colleagues? yes
"Our move from Muscat to Berlin, Germany went very smooth with GAC. their consultant was very knowledgeable and let guided us through the process very professionally. Packers showed up on time and were friendly and efficient. Container arrived exactly on schedule and no issues at all with delivery. Would recommend these guys to anyone. First class movers!"
(Muscat, Oman) - Posted 4 months ago
"I have been very impressed with the professionalism and customer focus shown by all involved especially in resolving the scheduling issue. Cheikh had a very reassuring manner when he came to assess and has been very responsive to my queries to settle a sensible deal for both of us. The packing team were brilliant. A very good work ethic, incredibly well mannered and respectful. Eugene was calm and had everything well planned to complete to plan. I am hopeful that everything from here will go smoothly if it is as well managed as it has been so far. Trusting we have a good outcome on delivery at our U.K. home I will be happy to recommend your company to friends"
(Abu Dhabi) - Posted 4 months ago
Thank you very much for leaving such a detailed review of our services, we truly appreciate it.
Would you recommend GAC to your friends, family or colleagues? yes
"We simply could not fault this removal team. They turned a potentially stressful experience - which we had been dreading- into a move we ended up enjoying! .It was a very tricky move- with some extremely heavy awkward pieces to shift. The team worked tirelessly for us without a murmur of complaint until we were happy with everything in its place. Cannot thank them enough."
(Dubai) - Posted 7 months ago
Would you recommend GAC to your friends, family or colleagues? yes
"Very efficient and professional service. Would highly recommend!"
(Kuwait) - Posted 8 months ago
thanks very much for leaving us a review.
Would you recommend GAC to your friends, family or colleagues? yes
"great service I tried them in 2013 for art works from Holland and Germany to dubai excellent I used them for my household items and art works sea fright in year 2018 from Dubai to Melbourne and Sydney they are very good.i fully recommend GAC , I need to use them this year 2019!!! also for sure I may call them tomorrow !!"
(Dubai) - Posted 8 months ago
Would you recommend GAC to your friends, family or colleagues? yes
"I have moved with GAC a few times over the years at different locations around the Gulf, and they are always very professional and do an exceptional job. This last move was no exception, always on point and easy to work with. thanks GAC!"
(Kuwait) - Posted 8 months ago
Would you recommend GAC to your friends, family or colleagues? yes
"Efficient, on time, pleasant and cooperative packers - altogether a superb sevice"
(Abu Dhabi) - Posted 8 months ago
thank you Tony, we have some of the best packers in the business. We hope to assist you with your next relocation, if needed.
Would you recommend GAC to your friends, family or colleagues? yes
"Overall moving service was very good. The delivery and pickup crew was very helpful and professional. But for me there was small issue with the payment and created the concern as it was not explained to me clearly. But later it was sorted out. But overall good service. Though it was expensive."
(Dubai) - Posted 8 months ago
Would you recommend GAC to your friends, family or colleagues? yes
"Quoted online at short notice - Very competitive. The guys worked like absolute Trojans in hot temperatures. Good humoured but hard working. Couldn't have been any happier with the service provided by GAC. No reservations recommending to anyone."
(Bahrain) - Posted 8 months ago
thanks for the kind words Mark, Our packers our well trained and accustomed to working in the heat and always work hard to get the job done. We are pleased that your relocation to the UK was a success.
Would you recommend GAC to your friends, family or colleagues? yes
"Quick efficient and valuable services."
(Dubai) - Posted 10 months ago
thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it!
"Absolutely fantastic. Reliable, on time, professional & affordable. Will definitely use them, if needed, again. Local or international you can’t go wrong!"
(Dubai) - Posted 10 months ago
thank you very much for the review, Kathryn.
Would you recommend GAC to your friends, family or colleagues? yes
"Move to Singapore went very smooth, thanks!"
(Abu Dhabi) - Posted 10 months ago
Would you recommend GAC to your friends, family or colleagues? yes
"Amazing job, keep up the good work. Will def recommend GAC to friends and colleagues."
thanks Joe!
Would you recommend GAC to your friends, family or colleagues? yes
"we used GAC to move to Germany and were very happy with the service. Great team that was very friendly and professional the whole way from start to finish. highly recommend."
(Kuwait) - Posted 10 months ago
thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We know there are several options when it come to international relocation providers, so thank you for choosing GAC!
GAC International Moving is rated 4.57 based on 35 reviews