GAC International Moving Reviews

of reviewers recommend GAC International Moving
Read GAC International Moving Reviews

About GAC International Moving:

GAC International Moving serves you with a network of offices covering the Middle East – UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
Our relocation professionals throughout the region provide the highest standards of International Moving services. With strong links with a global network of moving partners, you can trust GAC International Moving as your partner for high quality door-to-door relocation services.

+971800668464

GAC International Moving Reviews | 28th November 2019
GAC International Moving Reviews | 4th October 2019
GAC International Moving Reviews | 10th September 2019
More Photos & Videos
This is second time I am using GAC.I have contacted few other companies as I had few concerns moving during COVID and was looking for a more affordable quotation. CAG has provided me with best quote and best service. I would like to Thank the packing(Eduardo team) team for smooth move. The guys came in time, packed everything nicely and got all the stuff safe to the new place.
The company collects as well the boxes once you are moved, which is a good recycling initiative.
Definitely will be using GAC again.
(Dubai) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you very much for your kind words. We take health and safety very seriously at GAC and are OHSAS 18000 certified. We also take recycling seriously and we are ISO 14000 certified (environmental management) . So glad you have moved with us a second time and hopefully more to come.
Once decided we were moving to the UK, GAC was the easy reliable choice. We had moved with them a few times and always do a great job. Thanks again!
GAC International Moving 5 star review on 5th May 2020
(Dubai) - Posted 2 months ago
thanks for leaving us the review Barry!
Amidst the Covid-19 issue, these guys did our move. On time everyday, wearing cloves and masks, really professional. You sensed they all had a passion for what they were doing.
(Dubai) - Posted 2 months ago
thank you for the review! We are dedicated to serve our customers through out the COVID-19 challenge.
Great service! Thanks so much!
Very good service
(Muscat, Oman) - Posted 2 months ago
I had contacted 3 other movers prior to involving with GAC. Moving can be quite cumbersome if we don't make the right choices. Our staff had doubts and concerns in few areas like the cost, damage insurance, delivery etc. initially owing to the specific item and the place of delivery. We were given all assurances by word of mouth, thanks to the service personnel! Frankly, we didn't expect everything to go so smoothly. In the end except for the slight delay in the delivery, we were completely satisfied with the service! Great job 👍
(Dubai) - Posted 2 months ago
hi Steve, thank you so much for taking the time for leaving us some feedback. We appreciate that you have many options for relocation companies. Thank you for choosing GAC!
Thanks for GAC's great service and accommodating staff. I'll recommend GAC to my colleagues. Keep it up!
(Abu Dhabi) - Posted 2 months ago
thank you for the kind comments.
Wonderful moving experience, would recommend to anyone!
(Saudi Arabia) - Posted 3 months ago
Extremely happy with the service received from GAC.They have a very perfect and efficient team.would like thank Ashok who was assisting us through out the move.I will recommend GAC for any move requirements.
(Doha, Qatar) - Posted 3 months ago
thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review! Wish you all the best at your new home. Hope to work with you again sometime. - GAC
Extremely happy with the service
Very good service
Responsive and punctual
thanks!
Excellent service!!! Keep it up especially the team leader how lead the team know what to do as well as Mr. Ashok very informative and helpful. Always use your service and will reccomend for my friends for sure... thank you..
(Doha, Qatar) - Posted 3 months ago
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
GAC did a good job I must say. David assured me that it will arrive within 24 hours Max, which I considered to be a decent timeframe since it was across international borders. However, true to his words, I received it well ahead of time and there wasn't any damage. I'm quite happy with GAC.
thanks for the review!
The move went according to plan and was executed very professionally by your team!
Thank you very much for making this move swift, smooth and successful 😊
(Saudi Arabia) - Posted 5 months ago
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. We understand that you have many choices when selecting an international relocation provider, and we thank you for choosing GAC.
The work assigned to the company was handled in a timely and efficient manner. The quality of work was of High order
GAC International Moving 5 star review on 30th January 2020
(Bahrain) - Posted 5 months ago
Thank very much for the kind review. It was an honor to work with you. We look forward to serving you again.
I just wanted to say thank you to your team for everything.

All items received yesterday and not a single breakage of any kind. Everything was packed perfectly.
This is the first of many international moves over the years where literally nothing has broken or been damaged.

Please pass on my whole hearted thanks and congratulations to your packing team for such a great, efficient job. I would recommend GAC always.
(Abu Dhabi) - Posted 5 months ago
We truly appreciate you taking the time to to leave us such a lovely review. Thanks from all of us at GAC.
Due to the nature of my job, I'm required to constantly be on the move every few years to manage new branches of our company. In the process, I have contacted a number of moving companies to help me get my belongings across but since I discovered GAC Moving, and their expertise in handling their client's belongings with finness, I not only decided to always use their services but also recommended them to my company.
(Saudi Arabia) - Posted 6 months ago
thanks for the review!
GAC Moving international is a moving company with a difference. They took care of everything with finness. There wasn't any damage and the delivery was on time too. I'm happy with their service and would like to recommend
(Abu Dhabi) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad you were happy with the service.
Our move from Dubai to Scotland went very well. The process team were efficient and friendly, and made it all seem easy and convenient. Special thanks to Charlene who was our very helpful coordinator through the entire process from start to finish. I would no doubt recommend GAC to anyone in need of a moving company.
(Dubai) - Posted 6 months ago
Thanks for the review Leo. All the best with the settling into your new home.
GAC International Moving is rated 4.81 based on 62 reviews