GAC International Moving Reviews

of reviewers recommend GAC International Moving
Read GAC International Moving Reviews

About GAC International Moving:

GAC International Moving serves you with a network of offices covering the Middle East – UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
Our relocation professionals throughout the region provide the highest standards of International Moving services. With strong links with a global network of moving partners, you can trust GAC International Moving as your partner for high quality door-to-door relocation services.

+971800668464

moving@gac.com

Junction 6, Gate 4
Jebel Ali
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Tell us how GAC International Moving made you happy
One of the worse I have seen in my building management life in the UK.
I am writing what I seen today with the sub contractors they use in London. I wanted to help the resident so I secure a parking by early morning on the road and when they arrive I told them the route for deliveries and they refuse from the minute they arrive everything is a problem finally I said can you use the dust cloth as you are taking the 27 big boxes from the resident entrance and you are using the passenger lift not the goods lift as they refuse that route ..Again a big No then they want me to pay for there parking on the road OMG then they went to the client and shouted at them because they ask them to wear shoe covers as they are going inside the apartment and the resident father was so stressed (he is a old gentleman)
Then they were arguing shouting throwing things around they were refusing to unpack
this two eastern European men were thinking that we have to carry and do there job...they were using bad language and made our life so difficult and stressful.
If this company is going to use this sub contractors in London no one ever use will recommend
this two men are the worse ever.
Thank you hope you find polite good contractors in the future.
I don't want to give even one star......
We used GAC when we arrived to Oman back in 2004, we used GAC moving from Oman to Bahrain, where we have moved location 3 times within 13 years all with GAC, and lately GAC from Bahrain to Dubai.We are amazed by the consistent high quality of people and service across all country operations. The crew is professional, understand the value of personal belongings, on time and with a smile.

A big big thank you for taking good care of us, we will continue to be loyal customers and recommend GAC to friends and family
GAC in the UAE were amazing. Very very professional and polite. The shipment was on time and only two drinking glasses were broken! The company that GAC chose to use in Cyprus was awful. Orbit Movers in Cyprus were terrible. They were lazy, didn't wear masks and made us feel that we owed them in order for them to unload our things and they were throwing their trash all over our garden. So although the experience in Dubai was great, due to Orbit in Cyprus which GAC picked to use (not our choice), it made the whole experience bad.
Timely perfect service.
thank you for leaving us a review. We apprecaite you have many options when it comes to relocation services. Thanks for choosing GAC.
Organized and clean.
thank you for the nice review. Hope to serve you again soon.
Due to covid pandemic the cargo services were delayed in the delivery to my home place in philippines however much effort was done to facilitate the cargo dlivery but it did not turn out to be delivered via air cargo but instead it was via sea cargo , much appreciated the good effort and assistance by ms debra and Nuzhat
thanks very much for the review! hope to earn that 5th star next time!
This is second time I am using GAC.I have contacted few other companies as I had few concerns moving during COVID and was looking for a more affordable quotation. CAG has provided me with best quote and best service. I would like to Thank the packing(Eduardo team) team for smooth move. The guys came in time, packed everything nicely and got all the stuff safe to the new place.
The company collects as well the boxes once you are moved, which is a good recycling initiative.
Definitely will be using GAC again.
(Dubai) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you very much for your kind words. We take health and safety very seriously at GAC and are OHSAS 18000 certified. We also take recycling seriously and we are ISO 14000 certified (environmental management) . So glad you have moved with us a second time and hopefully more to come.
Once decided we were moving to the UK, GAC was the easy reliable choice. We had moved with them a few times and always do a great job. Thanks again!
GAC International Moving 5 star review on 5th May 2020
(Dubai) - Posted 5 months ago
thanks for leaving us the review Barry!
Amidst the Covid-19 issue, these guys did our move. On time everyday, wearing cloves and masks, really professional. You sensed they all had a passion for what they were doing.
(Dubai) - Posted 5 months ago
thank you for the review! We are dedicated to serve our customers through out the COVID-19 challenge.
Great service! Thanks so much!
Very good service
(Muscat, Oman) - Posted 6 months ago
I had contacted 3 other movers prior to involving with GAC. Moving can be quite cumbersome if we don't make the right choices. Our staff had doubts and concerns in few areas like the cost, damage insurance, delivery etc. initially owing to the specific item and the place of delivery. We were given all assurances by word of mouth, thanks to the service personnel! Frankly, we didn't expect everything to go so smoothly. In the end except for the slight delay in the delivery, we were completely satisfied with the service! Great job 👍
(Dubai) - Posted 6 months ago
hi Steve, thank you so much for taking the time for leaving us some feedback. We appreciate that you have many options for relocation companies. Thank you for choosing GAC!
Thanks for GAC's great service and accommodating staff. I'll recommend GAC to my colleagues. Keep it up!
(Abu Dhabi) - Posted 6 months ago
thank you for the kind comments.
Wonderful moving experience, would recommend to anyone!
(Saudi Arabia) - Posted 6 months ago
Extremely happy with the service received from GAC.They have a very perfect and efficient team.would like thank Ashok who was assisting us through out the move.I will recommend GAC for any move requirements.
(Doha, Qatar) - Posted 6 months ago
thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review! Wish you all the best at your new home. Hope to work with you again sometime. - GAC
Extremely happy with the service
Very good service
Responsive and punctual
thanks!
Excellent service!!! Keep it up especially the team leader how lead the team know what to do as well as Mr. Ashok very informative and helpful. Always use your service and will reccomend for my friends for sure... thank you..
(Doha, Qatar) - Posted 6 months ago
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
GAC did a good job I must say. David assured me that it will arrive within 24 hours Max, which I considered to be a decent timeframe since it was across international borders. However, true to his words, I received it well ahead of time and there wasn't any damage. I'm quite happy with GAC.
(Dubai) - Posted 7 months ago