Marco Pierre White Restaurants Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Marco Pierre White Restaurants

Tell us how Marco Pierre White Restaurants made you happy

"I recently visited the Birmingham restaurant based at the top of the cube building. Very nice place, staff, ironed tableclothes. I chose from the 3 course for £25 menu. I was so very disappointed. Ham hock was like a slice of spam. Served with piccalili nothing special no flavour. 35 day old steak. 3 tiny vine tomatoes , over cooked chips . Nothing special .No flavour. Dessert was a lemon tart with a spoon of ice cream. Tart was nice but not any effort whatsoever on presentation. This restaurant is highly overrated. Marco I am sure that this is well below your standards."
Are you Marco Pierre White Restaurants? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I visited for food the first time last Saturday, I had been to the bar previously but not eaten. Our starters were fabulolus and my partners T Bone steak was good however my Sirloin was rare as opposed to medium rare and was a little tough, only I ordered a pudding which wasn't great. The overall dining experience we were disappointed in as the tables were extremely close together and gave a feel of a canteen where you could hear the conversations of surrounding tables as if sat on them. I would frequent the bar again as the surroundings and atmosphere are good however I doubt I would use the restaurant again. I would like to add that the staff were attentive and pleasant."
Marco Pierre White Restaurants is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews