Marco Pierre White Restaurants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marco Pierre White Restaurants

Tell us how Marco Pierre White Restaurants made you happy
I recently visited the Birmingham restaurant based at the top of the cube building. Very nice place, staff, ironed tableclothes. I chose from the 3 course for £25 menu. I was so very disappointed. Ham hock was like a slice of spam. Served with piccalili nothing special no flavour. 35 day old steak. 3 tiny vine tomatoes , over cooked chips . Nothing special .No flavour. Dessert was a lemon tart with a spoon of ice cream. Tart was nice but not any effort whatsoever on presentation. This restaurant is highly overrated. Marco I am sure that this is well below your standards.
I visited for food the first time last Saturday, I had been to the bar previously but not eaten. Our starters were fabulolus and my partners T Bone steak was good however my Sirloin was rare as opposed to medium rare and was a little tough, only I ordered a pudding which wasn't great. The overall dining experience we were disappointed in as the tables were extremely close together and gave a feel of a canteen where you could hear the conversations of surrounding tables as if sat on them. I would frequent the bar again as the surroundings and atmosphere are good however I doubt I would use the restaurant again. I would like to add that the staff were attentive and pleasant.
Marco Pierre White Restaurants is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews