Mugpods Ltd Reviews

sales@mugpods.com

Unit B The Cube, Coe Street,

Tell us how Mugpods Ltd made you happy

Lauren B
"Fantastic quality. Love the coffee. Actually bought for a gift for my dad and he was really chuffed with them. Really happy with the intense 16 as struggle to find many higher than a 11/12. Delivery really quick. Thank you Defo buying from again"
Heather K
"Coffee as it should be but at a fraction of the Nespresso price- excellent fast delivery service and very easy ordering system, keep up the good work- you are fueling my days!! 😊"
Reuben U
"Ordered my first coffee and hot chocolate pods from Mugpods. Delivery was within 48 hours and came in a nice large Mugpods box with my PODiSTA pods inside. Have since tried both coffee and hot chocolate in my trusty Nespresso with no problems whatsoever making very tasty beverages at a great price! Will definitely order from Mugpods again with their great selection and great presented packaging and delivery."
"Ordered from the Rep of Ireland and very impressed with the speed of delivery. I heard about Mugpods online while researching descaler for my Nespresso machine. I was intrigued to find double shot coffee pods for sale. I purchased these with some caramel shots. I love both. Nice website and good prices. I also purchased some descaler but haven’t used it yet. I will be using this site again."
"Lovely flavoured coffee. Arrived in a couple of days and has become a firm favourite. I am ordering more now!"
Hi Jennifer,
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying our Coffee pods and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon when you are running low!
Lorna
"We love the Mugpods hot chocolate range for Nespresso in our house. They taste great and are good value for money. My only 'complaint' is having to wait for out of stock flavours to come back but just shows how popular they are."
Hi Stephanie, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, we are very glad to hear how much you enjoy the hot chocolate range. We completely understand your frustration with us going out of stock. As you have pointed out, the demand for our products has soared and as a small business we are limited in the amount we can buy upfront - but are doing everything we can to stop this happening to you and other loyal customers going forward. We will be back in stock of all flavours by the end of next week so we look forward to welcoming you back then! Jack at mugpods
"I only ordered a descaler sachet, but it arrived promptly and was well packaged. I would have liked to try the hot chocolate, but it was all sold out!"
Hi Claire,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad that delivery was quick for you our hot chocolate will be back soon and we look forward to your next order.
Lorna
"Great website, great products, great service!"
Hi Charlotte,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad that you are enjoying our product, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
Lorna
"Fit the Nespresso machine perfectly and the mint hot chocolates are just amazing!"
Hi Sharon,
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying our Mint Hot Chocolate pods and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon when you are running low!
Lorna
"We bought a mix of pods for our office, all pods we purchased have been yummy. Would highly recommend"
Hi Lynn,
Lorna
"Excellent service, fast and really tasty, will definitely use again, highly recommended."
Hi Jamie,
Lorna
"Very happy with the Mugpods I ordered. At the moment drinking a cup of Caramel coffee.....lovely. Thank you very much."
Hi Nita,
Lorna
"Excellent, works perfectly and tastes amazing!!"
Hi James,
Lorna
"Very tasty and very quick on the postage will use again and would recommend"
Hi Louise,
Lorna
"Really great product. Excellent service and speedy delivery. I love my hot chocolate pods, they taste great. I will definitely be back for more."
Hi Liza,
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying our Hot Chocolate pods and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon when you are running low!
Lorna
"The test was good it worth the price"
Hi Maryam,
"AMAZING !!!"
Hi Louise,
Lorna
"Great tasting pods & good price. My favourite coffee is the intenso and hot chocolate is the mint."
Hi Jack,
Lorna
"Very good service fast delivery and everything packed well. Reasonable prices too. Hoping to see more variety in the future. Will purchase again."
Hi Stephen,
Lorna
"Lovely hot chocolate! Will use mug pods again and try others they have."
Hi Lee,
Lorna
"loved in my house, you do need to carefully place pod in machine to avoid it falling through"
"Excellent service. Good tasty product well packaged and despatched on same day as ordered. Whats not to like!"
Hi Peter,