Mugpods Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Mugpods Ltd

sales@mugpods.com

Unit B The Cube, Coe Street,

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Mugpods Ltd?

Trevor D
Verified Buyer

My first purchase from Mugpods was delivered very quickly and their prices are very competitive. Very happy and will definitely use them again .
Michael S

Efficient delivery. Next day
Simon B
Verified Buyer

Excellent product and service!
Hi Simon, thank you for your review! - Were pleased to hear that you are enjoying our flavours and that you were happy with our service. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon when you're running low!
Jane W
Verified Buyer

Delicious hot chocolate can now be enjoyed from my Nespresso Lattisima
Hi Jane, Thank you for your review. Were happy to hear that you are enjoying the pods and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Adam L

Good taste, great price.
Hi Adam, thank you for your review. Were glad to hear that you are enjoying the flavours and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Chris A
Verified Buyer

Really quick and efficient, I had put wrong email in but they sorted this quickly and re confirmed order for me. Coffee arrived quickly and is very tasty
Hi Chris, thank you for your review. We're glad we were able to assist you with your email and that you are now enjoying the pods. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Sharon J
Verified Buyer

Sorry for delay in reviewing you. Excellent service! Within 6 minutes of placing my order it was dispatched! At my door in no time. Quality of hot chocolate is very good, use with your aerocino or not! Glad I found you, well done and thank-you.
Hi Sharon, not a problem thank you for your review. We're glad you are enjoying our products and happy our service was prompt. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
Ann B
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with products and how quickly they were delivered. Thank you.
Hi Ann, thank you for your excellent review. Were very pleased that youre happy with our product and service. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Nigel D
Verified Buyer

Simple and efficient process.
Pods delivered within 48 hours.
Will definitely re-order through Mugpods
Hi Nigel, thank you for your excellent review. Were very pleased that youre happy with our product and service. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Jean H
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery and the coffee tastes great will definitely buy again.
Hi Jean, thank you for your excellent review. Were very pleased that youre happy with our product and service. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Louise M
Verified Buyer

Tried the hot choc in my Nespresso machine and they are delicious
Hi Louise, thank you for your excellent review. Were very pleased that youre happy with our product and service. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Balázs P
Verified Buyer

Tasty and yummy hot chocolates, delivered quick to my front door.
Hi Balazs, thank you for your excellent review. Were very pleased that youre happy with our product and service. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Malachy C
Verified Buyer

Great service, quick delivery and well packed.
Hi Malachy, thank you for your excellent review. Were very pleased that youre happy with our product and service. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Jodie W

Absolutely delicious
Hi Jodie, thank you for your excellent review. Were very pleased that youre happy with out product and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Christopher D
Verified Buyer

We had been looking around for good quality, flavoursome, compatible coffee pods and saw the Mugpods website and thought we would try some of theirs. Although a reasonably small range to choose from, it looked interesting and so we sent for a selection. The pods arrived within about three/four days and were well packed and presented. Having tried the various flavours in our Nespresso machine we were very impressed - particularly with the Mint Hot Chocolate. With frothy milk, the flavours are especially good. Also, the pods work well in the machine - giving a good flow - whereas some compatible pods we have just dribble out. Very impressed - so much so that we have just sent another order off for some more!
I was particularly impressed with the almost instant reply I received from Mugpods when I e mailed to ask whether there was any intention for the company to produce decaf coffee pods. There was a helpful reply indicating that this maybe something for the future and that if I signed up to their newsletter, the information would be posted there.
Well done Mugpods!
Hi Christopher, thank you for your excellent review. We're pleased to hear that Mike was able to promptly resolve your issue for you and that you rate our pods so highly. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon when you're running low!
Carolyne J
Verified Buyer

Kids love the hot chocolates
Hi Carolyne, thank you for your excellent review. Were very pleased that youre kids are happy with our product. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Fran K
Verified Buyer

The product is delicious and the service excellent.
Hi Fran, thank you for your excellent review. Were very pleased that youre happy with out product and service. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Haytham S

Really best product & service
Hi Haytham, thank you for your excellent review. Were very pleased that youre happy with out product and service. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Saira G
Verified Buyer

The delivery was quick and packed well. The taste was very nice. Thank you.
Thank you for your review Saira, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
Diane C
Verified Buyer

I hadn't received my order and contacted Customer Services to enquire about delivery. Mike replied straight away and said if I didn't receive them by the next day to let him know. Fortunately they arrived the next day, but it was so good to have someone dealing with enquiry so quickly.
Hi Diane, sorry to hear your order was delayed but I'm glad we were able to assist you so promptly. We hope you are now enjoying your order and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
Mugpods Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 631 reviews