Mugpods Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Mugpods Ltd

Unit B The Cube, Coe Street,

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Mugpods Ltd?

Chris
Chris
Verified Buyer

I've tried a lot of coffee capsules (which are not from nespresso) and these are the best by far I've found.
I can't tell the difference between nesprssso capsules and these neither can my family excellent body flavour and crema.10/10
Carol R
Carol R
Verified Buyer

Really enjoyed these nice n chocolaty n creamy would buy more
Michael C
Michael C
Verified Buyer

Quick service with good selection of coffees. My wife even started drinking coffee! There is literally no difference in taste between Podista brand and the Nespresso brand at a fraction of the cost. I had a small issue with delivery once prior due to U.K. Post issues, but Mugpods quickly rectified and got my order straightened out and on my doorstep.
Susan B
Verified Buyer

Very happy ???? worth buying I will be ordering again from your great company love the chocolate and with the flavours too and I found the coffee a light good morning drink keep up the good work and nearly forgot delivery quick and spot on thank you
Michael P
Verified Buyer

Brilliant company. The pods work really well in my machine too which I was worried about originally as other compatibles I've used have been really poor quality. Loved the Mint hot choc and the Supremo coffee too. We will be back soon. Thanks!
Sara S
Verified Buyer

Chocolate pods lovely. Quick delivery. Will buy more in future.
Julie G
Verified Buyer

Good product, delivered as described, no problems with the transaction.
Martine D
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and -more the point- delicious hot chocolate! Would recommend it to anyone and everyone!
Jackie A

Good flavour coffee
Maria H
Verified Buyer

Best Nespresso compatible pods EVER! We have tried all the chocolate ones - the whole family loves all the flavours! I don't know how we managed before Mugpods came into our lives!
Thank you for your fantastic review! We pride ourselves on the compatibility of our pods and its great to hear you and the family are enjoying the range. We are very glad you found us too :)
Joanne W
Verified Buyer

Cheaper than Nespresso and just as tasty ????
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we are now over 40% cheaper than Nespresso, as well as having no minimum order! We hope to see you again soon.
William R
Verified Buyer

Great tasty product, will be ordering more soon!!
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we look forward to seeing you again!
DOROTHY B
Verified Buyer

I SIMPLY COULD NOT LIVE WITHOUT MY SUGAR FREE CHOC PODS - THEY ARE SIMPLY THE BEST - BETTER THAN ALL THE REST - I MAKE SURE I AM NEVER WITHOUT THEM AND MUGPODS LTD. DELIVERY BEING AS GOOD AS IT IS MEANS I AM NEVER EVER WITHOUT THEM.
Thank you so much for your continued custom with us, great to hear you are still enjoying our sugar-free hot chocolate!
Paula C
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and excellent coffee not sure about the chocolate yet
Jonathan W
Verified Buyer

The service is second to non! The pods arrived very quickly.

I ordered the Hot chocolate on this occasion and it's fabulous, I will be ordering all the other flavours next!
Jill G

We got hot chocolate!!!!
Yay! We are very happy to hear you are enjoying them!
Sally D
Verified Buyer

Ordering was easy and my hot chocolate pods arrived very quickly.
Thank you for your fantastic review, we look forward to seeing you again.
Katie W
Verified Buyer

Gorgeous coffee! Great delivery! Very happy!
Thank you for reviewing us, we are very glad to hear you are enjoying our coffee pods and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Miriam M
Verified Buyer

Only just received my mugpods. Tried the chocolate one last night both hubby and myself loved them. I got chocolate, mint, hazelnut, & caramel, we will be trying each of them over the next few nights, but we where very impressed with the chocolate one we tried. Not sure how many people out there love hot chocolate but don't like or are allergic to milk like myself so a wee tip is to try it with almond milk, I put it into The Nespresso machine and it frothed up into the yummy chocolate, DEVINE 5*
Thank you for taking the time to review us - and great to hear you are enjoying the range of flavours. Great tip about the almond milk! They are also great added to coffee pods to make a mocha. We look forward to seeing you again.
Brenda L
Verified Buyer

Excellent flavour and speedy service.
Chris L
Verified Buyer

Great price, great product, quick delivery and very convenient. The pods are sealed in a foil wrapper for freshness which is something other brands I have used don't. The double shot pod is the best capsule I have used in my machine and at £2 for 10 is great value for money. Highly recommended,
Mark M
Verified Buyer

We ordered the double strength capsules as we like a strong coffee and we normally use two capsules per mug but we found with these double strength capsules if we use a cup instead of a mug we only have to use one and we have a perfect cup of coffee. These capsules are the closest one's to Nespresso capsules we have found and will certainly order again. :)
Bart V
Verified Buyer

the only chocoloate cups and they are awesome !
Mugpods Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 425 reviews