Mugpods Ltd Reviews

sales@mugpods.com

Unit B The Cube, Coe Street,

Tell us how Mugpods Ltd made you happy

Reuben U
"Ordered my first coffee and hot chocolate pods from Mugpods. Delivery was within 48 hours and came in a nice large Mugpods box with my PODiSTA pods inside. Have since tried both coffee and hot chocolate in my trusty Nespresso with no problems whatsoever making very tasty beverages at a great price! Will definitely order from Mugpods again with their great selection and great presented packaging and delivery."
Pavol H
"Perfecto. Shopping I made mainly hot hot chocolate. I mostly enjoyed chocolate with mint. It just seems pretty sweet to me. I'd love to have chocolate with mint, no sugar. I also liked chocolate with caramel. I will order again in the near future and I will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances. The price is also favorable."
"Very nice chocolate flavour, especially good hot milk from the nespresso frothier. First sleeve used within a few days, I’ll be ordering more. One observation is that the ejected pod has a lot of fluid in it which invariably leaks into the used pod container. I don’t get this with coffee pods!"
"At last a very decent hot chocolate drink in compatible pods. Ordered pack of sugar free, hazelnut and caramel and every one is superb. Highly recommended both in drink quality and customer service"
"Nice coffee, arrived promptly, well packaged and much better price than its competitors. Will order again."
"Mugpods service has been brilliant. Lovely email once I joined and also delivered on time and kept fully updated. Also the products are lovely and a great taste."
"Fantastic service fast and great tasting pods. Will be ordering again"
"The Hot Chocolate pods are delicious either on their own or as a mocha. Fantastic taste so much so we’ve ordered all the other flavours."
"I bought several different varieties of the hot chocolate pods that work with Nespresso machines. They were all very pleasant to drink, and my kids love them! We have a milk warmer/frother that goes with the Nespresso machine, and this is ideal for making up the hot chocolate. Would definitely buy again."
"Good service, really fast postage...hot chocolates could do with being a little stronger but still very nice"
"Delighted with the choc pods, delicious hot chocolate drink at last with no milk!"
"Great value and speedy delivery"
"These pods work perfectly in my Nespresso machine. Makes a good hot chocolate Expresso or Lungo with hot milk. Not too sweet"
"Love em!"
"very good"
"I ordered the sugar free version of hot chocolate for my grandson (and me!) after previously ordering the sugar free Poddies. Whilst we enjoyed them we both much prefer the taste (and strength) of these new sugar free chocolate pods. As usual the ordering process was simple."
"Great service and great product. Fill a hole in the market!"
"Great to be able to get a chocolate pod! Coffee was great to, quick and neat delivery, well done x"
"Great delivery. Received my order quickly. The mug pods are easy to use and work very well in my Nespresso machine. The coffee is very nice and I was very pleased to be able to get hot chocolate for the machine. The hot choclolate drink is really nice. I love the hazelnut flavour one. Thanks for great service & lovely products."
"Great price,low delivery cost,fast delivery,all round perfect."
"Great product and great service. Thanks for your support!"
"I was very pleased with the taste and flavour of my order."
"Very prompt and efficient. Big hit with non coffee drinkers."
Mugpods Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 983 reviews