Mugpods Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Mugpods Ltd

sales@mugpods.com

Unit B The Cube, Coe Street,

How would you rate Mugpods Ltd ?

(optional)

Reuben U
"Ordered my first coffee and hot chocolate pods from Mugpods. Delivery was within 48 hours and came in a nice large Mugpods box with my PODiSTA pods inside. Have since tried both coffee and hot chocolate in my trusty Nespresso with no problems whatsoever making very tasty beverages at a great price! Will definitely order from Mugpods again with their great selection and great presented packaging and delivery."
Pavol H
"Perfecto. Shopping I made mainly hot hot chocolate. I mostly enjoyed chocolate with mint. It just seems pretty sweet to me. I'd love to have chocolate with mint, no sugar. I also liked chocolate with caramel. I will order again in the near future and I will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances. The price is also favorable."
"Very nice chocolate flavour, especially good hot milk from the nespresso frothier. First sleeve used within a few days, I’ll be ordering more. One observation is that the ejected pod has a lot of fluid in it which invariably leaks into the used pod container. I don’t get this with coffee pods!"
"My son loves these!"
"Quick delivery easy to use website"
"This was my first order, I bought double shot pods. I am very happy with them, great taste and they don’t jam my Nespresso machine like other pods I tried. They were delivered quickly, I will definitely buy these again."
"Many mugpods for cheap."
"Excellent service and delivery; great compatible pods at a great price"
"This is the first time I have tried and I have been very pleased with the quality of the products and speed of delivery. Really good to see Hot Chocolate for Nespresso machines. The only slight issue is that because I liked the products so much I went to re-order but disappointed to find sold out till early June."
Hi James, thank you for taking the time to review us. We are very glad you found us and are enjoying our products. In recent months our products have become even more popular, in part because one of our coffees was voted "Best Value" by Which? magazine. Unfortunately this meant we went out of stock much faster than anticipated, from June we have ensured a much higher level of stock to hopefully stop any disappointment (for any customers) in the future. We really do appreciate your custom and patience whilst we resolve the problem. If you would like we can contact you the moment we are back in stock and/or take a pre-order. Feel free to get in touch at heretohelp@mugpods.com to let us know if that would help.
Jack at mugpods
"Lots of choice not found in many shops. Easy to order. Quick delivery, very pleased 😁"
Fernando R
Verified Buyer
"It fits perfectly to my Nespresso Machine, and tastes as good as the more expensive brands in the market."
"Great products, great prices and very past delivery. Highly recommended and I will be using them again."
"I definitely recommend it, delicious hot chocolate you can't go wrong with this pods! Loved it!"
"Superb coffee pods. We saw them recommended by Which and weren't disappointed. Quick delivery from Mugpods and a very good price. Will definitely be ordering again, and have recommended to my daughter. Thanks, Mugpods."
Elizabeth B
Verified Buyer
"If only all internet based companies provided such efficient service as mugpods then the world would be a happier place ! The quality and blends of the various coffees make them my first choice for pods along with the sugar free hot chocolate I'm sorted , my only wish is for decaff pods to appear in the line up"
"I have worked my way round many compatable pods and wish i found you sooner. Basicly great coffee at a great price. Keep it up, you will have my repeat order."
"Great choices in hot chocolate, best I've found. Great quality too!"
"All I can say is excellent product, excellent price and excellent service! Items ordered with no problems whatsoever, goods arrived quickly and the taste is great - would have no problem recommending Mugpods!! Keep up the good work!! Thanks"
"Really nice coffee at a good price"
Cristina E
"Choclotately"
"Very nice product, excellent quality and service at a reasonable price! Both of us (and our visitors {unfortunately}) like it very much - we’ll reorder without any concerns. Thanks!"
"Bought Nespresso pods for years and wanted something equally as good. After lots of failed attempts I found Mugpods! They hit the spot on strength and flavour. Well done Mugpods, bye bye expensive Nespresso pods!!"
"It was great to find pods to make hot chocolate, as I have never previously seen anything like this anywhere else. My children really liked them and it is good to be able to find another use for my Nespresso machine and aerocinno!"
Mugpods Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 808 reviews