Mugpods Ltd Reviews

Read Mugpods Ltd Reviews

sales@mugpods.com

Unit B The Cube, Coe Street,

Tell us how Mugpods Ltd made you happy
The hot chocolate pods are perfect. The best hot chocolate I've had from a pod machine.
I like the sugar free chocolate pods, but unfortunately they seem to be rarely in stock for some reason or other
Lovely smooth chocolate flavour, however it’s a little too sweet. Why not make it a little less sweet and then you can add more sugar if required?? Once the sugar is in you can’t undo the sweetness, what a pity.
Great coffee and great service. I've been really pleased with the quality and range of options available from Mugpods. The company offers great customer support and also with the adoption of biodegradable pods have demonstrated their commitment to the environment.
Great service. Quick delivery. Environmentally thought about products which are easy to recycle on the waste.
Hi Karen,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad that you are enjoying our product, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
Lorna
Excellent service and delicious hot chocolate pods at a reasonable price.
Hi Alison,
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying our Hot Chocolate pods and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon when you are running low!
Lorna
Quick delivery, great taste!
Hi Andrew,
Lorna
Very happy with my purchase from Mugpods. The hot chocolate pods are lovely, especially the mint flavour. Fast delivery and good prices. Would definitely recommend. Thank you.
Hi Samantha,
Lorna
Good value new customer ordered 4 types will be reordering 3 and will try others may not be as refined a taste as Nespresso but for what I need is perfect. Love the fact pods are bio degradable love double shot and intenso
Hi Elizabeth,
Lorna
Very good coffee indeed! Excellent service too... I shall continue to give Mugpods my custom.
Hi Barry,
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying our Coffee pods and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon when you are running low!
Great product
Hi Amy,
Lorna
I always look forward to my Mugpods order. The caramel coffee is my absolute favourite but the chocolate pods are also great on a chilly afternoon/evening. The prices are great and I love the fact that the capsules are biodegradable, I can put them in the recycling (or normal waste) without feeling guilty. I've never had an issue with delivery and Mugpods is my go to company for coffee pods.
Hi Susie,
Lorna
I order mostly hot chocolate for my girls and they love it. Very delicious, especially mint chocolate and sugar free our favourite. Next time I order more. Thank you so much 🥰🥰
Hi Sylvia,
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you and your girls are enjoying our Hot Chocolate pods and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon when you are running low!
Lorna
Quick and easy ordering and delivery
Lovely hot chocolate
Hi Maxine,
Lorna
Brilliant, even though they are sugar free, lovely and sweet!
Hi Tina,
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying our Sugar Free Hot Chocolate pods and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon when you are running low!
Lorna
Excellent service, ordered choc pods delivered within 3 days of ordering even though they were on back order. Would recommend
Hi William,
Thank you for your excellent review!
We are really pleased to hear that you are enjoying our Hot Chocolate and that you are happy with the speed of our service. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
Lorna
First time I have used Mugpods, they did not disappoint, they can be used with hot or cold milk and fit the Nesspresso machine perfectly.
Lovely chocolate taste, creamy and intense, would definitely order again.
Hi Tracy,
Lorna
Came quickly and taste amazing! I will definitely be ordering more of these in the future.
Efficient service and great tasting coffee
Hi Rachel,
Lorna
Really impressed with taste and price is very competitive compared with nesscaffe ones I previously used
Hi Dave,