Mugpods Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Mugpods Ltd

sales@mugpods.com

Unit B The Cube, Coe Street,

How would you rate Mugpods Ltd ?

Reuben U
"Ordered my first coffee and hot chocolate pods from Mugpods. Delivery was within 48 hours and came in a nice large Mugpods box with my PODiSTA pods inside. Have since tried both coffee and hot chocolate in my trusty Nespresso with no problems whatsoever making very tasty beverages at a great price! Will definitely order from Mugpods again with their great selection and great presented packaging and delivery."
Pavol H
"Perfecto. Shopping I made mainly hot hot chocolate. I mostly enjoyed chocolate with mint. It just seems pretty sweet to me. I'd love to have chocolate with mint, no sugar. I also liked chocolate with caramel. I will order again in the near future and I will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances. The price is also favorable."
"Very nice chocolate flavour, especially good hot milk from the nespresso frothier. First sleeve used within a few days, I’ll be ordering more. One observation is that the ejected pod has a lot of fluid in it which invariably leaks into the used pod container. I don’t get this with coffee pods!"
"We had invested in a Nespresso, however it didn’t meet all our families needs as we have young kids who love hot chocolate. Finding these pods has been a source of great excitement for our kids. I was uncertain of how they’d taste but my daughter thinks they taste delicious. We will definitely be ordering again."
Hi Ina, thanks for you review. We are glad to hear you found us too! Most importantly that your kids can get enjoyment from your Nespresso machine with our hot chocolate pods! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
"Great value and super tasty!"
Hi Benjamin - thank you for your excellent review. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
"Fast delivery service & well packaged, coffee was very good quality & all round good value for money!"
Hi Martin, we are very glad to hear you are enjoying our service and products. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
"We ordered the hot chocolates all flavours and they are just perfection in every cup , my 10 year just can't get enough lol,"
Hi James, thank you for taking the time to review us. We are very glad to hear you and your 10 year old are enjoying our hot chocolate pods! We look forward to seeing you again.
"Nice product, only issue is that the hot chocolate pod is taste, but could be stronger. Will place another order."
Hi Michelle, thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad to hear you are enjoying the hot chocolate pods. To increase the chocolate flavour - the smaller the shot the stronger it becomes so try using the espresso button instead of the lungo and top up with milk - hope that helps!
"Just received my order today. Have tried the caramel and the double shot. The caramel is nice but I love the double shot. I like my coffee to taste like coffee. This hits the spot for me. Will be reordering for definite."
Hi Darren, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear the double shot is giving you the kick it is designed to and look forward to seeing you again.
"Swift arrival. Well packaged"
Thanks for leaving your review, we look forward to seeing you again.
"Bought for my fiancé who doesn’t drink coffee so he would still get to use the Nesspresso machine I bought for my birthday, great taste and doesn’t leave a layer on the bottle of the cup or taste powdery. Will be re-ordering soon!!"
Hi Catrin, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you and your fiancé are enjoying the products and look forward to seeing you again soon!
"The chocolate pods were amazing and the customer service was excellent. Mike was very nice and professional; he quickly sent the pods that was missing from my order straight away. 10/10 would order again and I’d happily recommend them to everyone I know."
Hello Maya, we are very glad to hear you are enjoying the chocolate pods and that Mike was able to assist quickly when something went wrong. We look forward to seeing you again!
"I've had Nespresso compatible pods before from various places and always been a bit disappointed but not any more! The intenso, double shot and supremo are really good . It was also nice to get a sugar free hot chocolate that tastes good without milk. Will definitely be ordering more"
Hi Adele, thank you for taking the time to review us - we are glad to hear you were not disappointed by our products (the Supremo is a personal favourite of mine). Jack at mugpods
"Really good price compared to the Nespresso ones and there's a good range of 'flavours'. Arrived very quickly and nicely packaged, especially as this was a gift. Will definitely be ordering again."
"I ordered the chocolate, mint and toffee pods, they are all absolutely delicious (will have to start rationing myself!)! Work great on my machine. Looking forward to my next order! Thanks and keep up the good work Mike"
"Great service the order arrived promptly. Excellent coffee and the grandchildren love the hot chocolate. I especilly like it that the pods are recycleable."
"Lovely hot choc, fast delivery!"
"I always use mugpods now - good value and efficient!!"
"I’m not a coffee fan but my partner bought a new nespresso machine, I wanted to get some use of it to so I googled hot chocolate pods that are compatable and Mugpods we’re highly recommended and they didn’t disappoint! Full of flavour especially the mint pods, would definitely recommend!"
"Great product, highly recommend the hot chocolate pods. Very good service and fast delivery"
Hi David,
Thanks for taking the time to review us.
We are glad you enjoyed our hot chocolate pods!
We look forward to hearing from you again soon.
"Have been using Mugpods for a while now and am really happy with them. They work fine in my Nespresso machine, no problems at all. My family all love them especially the Caramel & Hazelnut flavoured ones. Delivery is excellent- just a few days."
Hi Anne,
Thank you for taking the time to review us.
We are really glad you have been and are still enjoying our products!
We hope to hear from you again soon!
"Brilliant! Tasty, arrived quick and the kids love them 😊"
Hi Karen,
Thank you for taking the time to review us.
We are glad you and your kids are enjoying our products!
We hope to hear from you again soon.
"Easy to Order. Seamless fast delivery. Top Class Excellent product."
Hi Colin,
Thanks for taking the time to review us.
We are glad you enjoy the products and that you find ordering from us easy!
We hope to hear from you again soon!
Mugpods Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 879 reviews