Mugpods Ltd Reviews

Unit B The Cube, Coe Street,

Tell us how Mugpods Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Kimberley W
"Really impressed with caramel hot chocolate pods & the normal hot chocolate pods. The kids also love them so I have to be quick as they go very fast in our house. Can’t wait to order some more."
Lauren B
"Fantastic quality. Love the coffee. Actually bought for a gift for my dad and he was really chuffed with them. Really happy with the intense 16 as struggle to find many higher than a 11/12. Delivery really quick. Thank you Defo buying from again"
Heather K
"Coffee as it should be but at a fraction of the Nespresso price- excellent fast delivery service and very easy ordering system, keep up the good work- you are fueling my days!! 😊"
"Quick service and great, cost efficient pods. Will definitely use again"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Fast efficient service great products will definitely use again"
"Not tasted yet! But delivery was good."
"Order not received, emailed customer service received no response. Will not be ordering again."
Good morning Gary,

We can assure you we did reply to your email letting you know we would resend you order as it must have been lost or damaged in transit - and I can confirm it was dispatched on Friday. So hopefully your replacement will arrive today or tomorrow at the latest.

If you continue to have any issues please contact us at heretohelp@mugpods.com or via social media (instant messaging) to avoid emails getting lost.

Jack at mugpods
"Very good,in fact as good as any hot chocolate purchased in a cafe.I need some more what is you website for ordering. Mike"
Hi Mike, we are glad to hear you are enjoying the hot chocolate! You can buy more from our website - mugpods.com! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
"Fast delivery , really great product. Kids love the joy chocolate"
"Lovely flavours, highly recommended 👌🏻"
"The coffe is very good and the price is accessible. I love the fact that the pods are biodegradable, it is such an added value"
"The service was quick to place the order and receive the pods. Unfortunately the pods do not taste nice, the opposite in fact. I've tried it with milk and still no luck."
Hi Roxanne, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the taste, as with all food and drinks we cannot please all taste buds! Feel free to get in touch at heretohelp@mugpods.com as any unopened boxes can be returned for a refund.
"Would buy again"
"Hi, I am really enjoying the Podista chocolate pods. The service and delivery is excellent. This is my second order. My first order was delivered to India and I had paid via paypal. Thanks a lot to all of you , especially Lorna for being there to sort out my queries."
Hi Trisha
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad that you are enjoying our Hot chocolate pods, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
We will be happy to help with any queries in the future!
Lorna
"Both the coffee and hot chocolate are great. The compostable pods and pouches are important to me and the customer service is first class"
Hi Angela,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad that you are enjoying our product's, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
Lorna
"Great hot chocs, kids loved them!"
Hi Julia,
Thank you for taking the time to review us, and for deciding to give us a try!
We are happy to hear that you and your children are enjoying the pods and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
Lorna
"Reasonable price & quick delivery"
Hi Giles,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad that you are enjoying our product, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
Lorna
"Kids loved em and could make their own hot chocolate drinks using the latte setting on my machine. Placing another order soon! Only thing holding off on the extra star would be if the pods were recyclable aluminium so they could go in my Nespresso recycling bag"
Hi Alex, thanks for taking the time to review us and we are very glad to hear your kids are enjoying making their very own hot chocolate! Regarding losing out on that one star - all of our pods are made using biodegradable plastic meaning they will degrade to absolutely nothing. We believe this is better for the environment than sending back to specific facilities for recycling and hope that you agree! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
"excellent product - speedy delivery, thank you."
Hi Yvonne,
Lorna
"Hot chocolate is lush. Arrived quickly, very happy."
"Sugar free, low carb hot chocolate pods to fit my Nespresso machine - perfect! Love them!"
Hi Anita,
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying our Sugar Free Hot Chocolate pods and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon when you are running low!
Lorna
"Arrived quickly, love the hot chocolate pods,good service."
Hi Lesley,
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying our Hot Chocolate pods and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon when you are running low!
Lorna
"Order arrived promptly and was very well packaged. Have tried the decaff and the hot chocolate so far and both are very good. The hot chocolate is just a bit sweet for our taste-buds however, so next time we will get the sugar-free option. Would order again without hesitation."
Hi Stephen,
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying our Hot Chocolate and Decaf pods and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon when you are running low!
Mugpods Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 1,441 reviews