Mugpods Ltd Reviews

sales@mugpods.com

Unit B The Cube, Coe Street,

Tell us how Mugpods Ltd made you happy

Reuben U
"Ordered my first coffee and hot chocolate pods from Mugpods. Delivery was within 48 hours and came in a nice large Mugpods box with my PODiSTA pods inside. Have since tried both coffee and hot chocolate in my trusty Nespresso with no problems whatsoever making very tasty beverages at a great price! Will definitely order from Mugpods again with their great selection and great presented packaging and delivery."
Pavol H
"Perfecto. Shopping I made mainly hot hot chocolate. I mostly enjoyed chocolate with mint. It just seems pretty sweet to me. I'd love to have chocolate with mint, no sugar. I also liked chocolate with caramel. I will order again in the near future and I will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances. The price is also favorable."
"Very nice chocolate flavour, especially good hot milk from the nespresso frothier. First sleeve used within a few days, I’ll be ordering more. One observation is that the ejected pod has a lot of fluid in it which invariably leaks into the used pod container. I don’t get this with coffee pods!"
"Quick delivery, fits nespresso machine Lovely chocolate drink - kids love it."
"We purchased the original hot chocolate pods, mainly for our kids who wanted to get in on the coffee machine action. It's honestly the best hot chocolate we've had in a while! Not too powdery/cocoa like some of the traditional varieties and not too sweet either. Also love that there is no milk/dairy powders in the pod as there is a lactose intolerant in the house so even they can enjoy these made with their own milk. We also love that they are full sugar with no nasty sweeteners in them, please never get rid of this option! We will be buying lots more!"
"I had been looking for hot chocolate pods for my partners daughter and can honestly say they did not disappoint she loves them."
"Good range of products and fast delivery. Highly recommend."
"Fast delivery and great tasting Chocolate ... Definitely a favourite in our house."
"Absolutely delicious, great service, fast delivery, will definitely be ordering again!"
"My kids love the children's hot chocolate"
"My grandchildren love them, very easy to use."
"So glad I found Mugpod! Super fast delivery and the hot chocolate is ❤️ Slowly working my way through every variety of coffee & chocolate Top class service! Thank you!"
"This was my first order from you guys and I have to say the hazelnut and vanilla hot chocolate’s tasted very nice and definitely going to be ordering more."
"I loved every pod i used. The hot chocolate is creamy and get the teenage sons aproval. The only reason i didnt give 5 stars was not because of quality but because i wanted different flavours in the sugar free choc. Definitely ordering again"
"Really good nice hot chocolate, works well with Nespresso machine"
"Good service, really nice hot chocolate pods."
"Lovely flavour of hot chocolate look forward to trying other flavours"
"The only place I can find hot chocolate for my aldi /nespresso machine! All really nice tastes and delivery was great to say I ordered on Boxing Day. Il be back for more soon!"
"Ordered hot chocolate, mint chocolate and coffee delivery was quick and very well packaged. Kids love the two types of hot chocolate (with frothy milk) not tried the coffee yet but expect it to be as good as the chocolate."
"Creamy hot chocolate - perfect !"
"Absolutely gorgeous hot chocolate, best I’ve ever had."
"As I don't drink coffee I've been waiting for years for someone to sell Hot Chocolate pods for my wife's Nespresso machine. My wish has finally been answered! Excellent product and good delivery service despite placing the order over the Xmas shutdown period. I look forward to placing for my next order soon."
"Very nice . quite sweet but easy to use .perfect for a cold winters night . would buy again"
Mugpods Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 1,139 reviews