Mugpods Ltd Reviews

402 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

sales@mugpods.com

Unit B The Cube, Coe Street,

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Mugpods Ltd?

Verified Buyer

I've tried a lot of coffee capsules (which are not from nespresso) and these are the best by far I've found.
I can't tell the difference between nesprssso capsules and these neither can my family excellent body flavour and crema.10/10
Thank you for taking the time to review us and great to hear you are enjoying our products! We look forward to seeing you again.
Carol R
Carol R
Verified Buyer

Really enjoyed these nice n chocolaty n creamy would buy more
Michael C
Michael C
Verified Buyer

Quick service with good selection of coffees. My wife even started drinking coffee! There is literally no difference in taste between Podista brand and the Nespresso brand at a fraction of the cost. I had a small issue with delivery once prior due to U.K. Post issues, but Mugpods quickly rectified and got my order straightened out and on my doorstep.

Sarah P
Verified Buyer

I'm so happy to find hot chocolate pods my nespresso machine. The mint choc is lovely. I have used 2 pods to make a short intense choc fix and also heated some soya milk and added choc for a longer milkier drink...both delicious. I bought plain choc too but not tried yet. There was more water collected in the drip tray after using the choc pods...I think this might be because choc doesn't absorb the water inside the pod like coffee does.
I would also highly recommend the double shot. I do love a strong coffee. This is stronger than nespresso Kazaar which I used to buy.
I'm going to try a mocha next by mixing a choc pod with a double shot ☺
Hi Sarah, Thank you so much for your fantastic review of our chocolate and double shot pods. Indeed there can be some excess water with the chocolate, if you leave the pod in and do another "flush" into an empty glass it should get rid of any last bits of residue before dropping into the tray. Great idea about the mocha by combining the two! You can also extract our pods over ice for iced coffee and milkshakes. :)
Pam T
Verified Buyer

The delivery was really quick and the chocolate was exceptional and the coffee was also good quality, so pleased to have found your company.
Good afternoon Pam, thanks for taking the time to review us, its great to hear you are enjoying our products and we are glad you found us too!
Heath T
Verified Buyer

Easy to make a choice and order online, fast delivery and a product that has gone down well with all of the family !
Patrick B
Verified Buyer

The double-shot espresso, 16 strength, was as good as I have tasted anywhere in the world.
Wm D
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery of excellent range of Nespresso compatible hot chocolate pods. Have used them to make excellent hot chocolates and mochas with frothed hot milk. Definitely fills a gap in the Nespresso pod market.
Peter W
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality, great value and efficient service.

All you need...
Unverified Reviewer

Easy to shop with them I didn't taste it yet but hope will be delicious
Josephine F
Verified Buyer

They are Chocolate and sugar free so no guilt.
Tony H
Verified Buyer

First time of having hot chocolate through the nespresso machine. used the latte setting and got a perfect drink.
Eduard R
Verified Buyer

I bought diferent chocolate pods, I hoped they would include some milk powder
Mohammed M
Verified Buyer

Really nice hot choc flavours rich in flavour and aroma.
Very fast delivery.
Peter R
Verified Buyer

Very good coffee taste is excellent , and correct size for coffee maker , very good value 👍
Claire H
Verified Buyer

Never used mugpods before but thought I would give them a go. Very quick dispatch and delivery. Not the cheapest compatible I have used but probably the best for taste. Will definitely be using again.
K R
Verified Buyer

The hot chocolates are amazing!!!
Marie B
Verified Buyer

Thanks mug pods, I ordered hot chocolate from you and had it within 3 days to Ireland, love the hot choc and my kids love them even more
Marc W
Verified Buyer

They are so simple and taste amazing, probably the best hot chocolate I can recall. Also makes an awesome mocha.
Fil D
Verified Buyer

Great coffee great prices great service. Thanks
Ben O
Verified Buyer

They provided a good, speedy service with a cheaper and superior product to the gag-worthy nespresso pods.
Margaret A
Verified Buyer

Much to weak had too use 2pods for any flavour worked out very expensive very disappointing Margaret Abell
Mugpods Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 402 reviews