Mugpods Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Mugpods Ltd

sales@mugpods.com

Unit B The Cube, Coe Street,

How would you rate Mugpods Ltd ?

Reuben U
"Ordered my first coffee and hot chocolate pods from Mugpods. Delivery was within 48 hours and came in a nice large Mugpods box with my PODiSTA pods inside. Have since tried both coffee and hot chocolate in my trusty Nespresso with no problems whatsoever making very tasty beverages at a great price! Will definitely order from Mugpods again with their great selection and great presented packaging and delivery."
Pavol H
"Perfecto. Shopping I made mainly hot hot chocolate. I mostly enjoyed chocolate with mint. It just seems pretty sweet to me. I'd love to have chocolate with mint, no sugar. I also liked chocolate with caramel. I will order again in the near future and I will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances. The price is also favorable."
"Very nice chocolate flavour, especially good hot milk from the nespresso frothier. First sleeve used within a few days, I’ll be ordering more. One observation is that the ejected pod has a lot of fluid in it which invariably leaks into the used pod container. I don’t get this with coffee pods!"
"Ordering was easy, delivery was quick. The packagaging that my pods arrived in was a bit battered, but the pods themselves were undamaged. Will be using this service again, as I really enjoy the hot chocolate pods."
"Nice product purchased these to sample, the family loved them and seem to be a winner time to order more."
"Love the coffee & the pods really do work unlike some others. Definitely use again."
"lovely Hotchoc, arrived really quickly"
"Great efficient service and a fabulous product to match!"
"The hot chocolate pods are super delicious and work perfectly well in a Nespresso machine. Will be purchasing more for sure! :)"
"The pods came in the posts. Although pricier than powdered hot chocolate. It has a great taste as though from a restaurant"
"Lovely hot chocolate and great service"
"Rich hot chocolate, already quite sweet, but lovely. Works well in the machine."
"Excellent coffee and chocolate"
"I’ve tried many Nespresso alternatives, Mugpods is by far the best with fast delivery and sensible prices"
"Nothing bad to say! Fast delivery, great coffee and the hot chocolate is lovely to! I will definitely be ordering more coffee and hot chocolate from here again soon."
Hi Molly,
We are glad you enjoyed all our products!
We look forward to your next order.
"Fast delivery, lovely coffee, very good value. Will definitely order again....."
Hi Annette,
Glad you enjoyed our coffee!
We look forward to your next order.
"Very tasty Milk Chocolate bedtime treat and fit my Nespresso machine at a fraction of the cost of pukka pods. Delivery prompt and I could even specify where to leave my parcel and track it too. First class service!! Thanks Mugpods"
Hi Helen,
We are glad you enjoyed our chocolate and are happy with everything!
We hope to hear from you again soon!
"Loved the hot chocolate can't wait to try more"
"Really impressed with the price and delivery time. The chocolate was also good. We tried the mint, caramel and just chocolate and all were a good flavour. It’s so easy to make a hot chocolate with our Nespresso machine that we would recommend the mugpods to everyone"
Hi Jason,
We are glad you enjoyed our chocolate so much!
We look forward to hearing from you again soon.
"Great chocolate Super great taste Lovely with frothy milk"
Hi Leslie,
Glad you enjoyed our chocolate!
We hope to hear from you again soon
"Excellent service and product"
Hi S Parkes,
We are glad you are happy with our services and products.
We hope to hear from you again soon.
"Great service and really enjoyed the chocolate capsules very very tasty. Will be buying again."
Hi Tracey,
Glad you enjoyed our chocolate pods.
We look forward to your next order.
"I ordered the hot chocolate pod for my nespresso magimix machine and they are very nice. They are very creamy and taste really nice. I’m very happy with my purchase 😁"
Hi William,
We are glad you enjoyed our hot chocolate!
Hope to hear from you again soon.
Mugpods Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 944 reviews