Mugpods Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Mugpods Ltd

sales@mugpods.com

Unit B The Cube, Coe Street,

How would you rate Mugpods Ltd?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Reuben U
"Ordered my first coffee and hot chocolate pods from Mugpods. Delivery was within 48 hours and came in a nice large Mugpods box with my PODiSTA pods inside. Have since tried both coffee and hot chocolate in my trusty Nespresso with no problems whatsoever making very tasty beverages at a great price! Will definitely order from Mugpods again with their great selection and great presented packaging and delivery."
Pavol H
"Perfecto. Shopping I made mainly hot hot chocolate. I mostly enjoyed chocolate with mint. It just seems pretty sweet to me. I'd love to have chocolate with mint, no sugar. I also liked chocolate with caramel. I will order again in the near future and I will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances. The price is also favorable."
"Very nice chocolate flavour, especially good hot milk from the nespresso frothier. First sleeve used within a few days, I’ll be ordering more. One observation is that the ejected pod has a lot of fluid in it which invariably leaks into the used pod container. I don’t get this with coffee pods!"
"Easy to order and very happy with product. Delivery was longer than expected but I don't think that was your fault."
Jonathan L
Verified Buyer
"The hot chocolate pods we tried have to be the best you can get for the nespresso they are nice and strong unlike other pods that just seem to be too week and you need to pods to get enough flavour, not with these one pod is enough. my only complaint is that you don't seem to do the strawberry milkshake ones anymore(well I have never been able to order them) my son was looking forward to trying them as was I. That said the chocolate milkshake/hot chocolate pods are great."
Thank you for your excellent review, Jonathan! - We're really pleased that you are enjoying our pods and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Sorry about the strawberry poddies! This was a decision that took us some time to make but we feel it is the best one. We are working on other flavours so you may find you enjoy a new flavour when we release it in the near future! :) Thanks, Mike
"Great products at an affordable price with a friendly and professional customer service. Would highly recommend!"
Thank you for your excellent review, Clayton! - We're pleased that we could provide you with excellent service along with affordable pods! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon! Thanks, Mike.
"Availability of Hot Chocolate"
"i bought some hot chocolate pods.i was very good impressed they taste very good. taste great and great value as well. i'm gonna order again after i'm gonna finish this lot"
"It's great to find sugar-free chocolate pods that are 100% Nespresso-compatible (no wastage), taste good and competitively priced. Speedy delivery too. Recommended!"
"I have tried numerous Nespresso compatible capsules, but they failed to impress. After trying Mugpods, I was very impressed with the quality of flavour and recommend them to all my friends. They at the best out there and a great price as well."
"Amazing taste, amazing choice. Will most definitely purchasing from Mugpods again. I would even go as far to say that these little pots of joy taste nicer than any other coffee available for my machine. One very very happy customer. And with delivery within the advises timescales, what more could I ask for ❤️❤️"
"Excellent service"
"All the family have enjoyed the regular and sugar free mugpods. Easy and quick to use. Will definitely buy again."
"Loved the sugar free hot chocolate! Very easy to order & speedy delivery."
"I have tried other chocolate, But when it comes to making hot chocolate from my nespresso machine you cannot beat Mugpods chocolate, they are delicious and are all great tastes, certainly can recommend them and will buy again. Diane Fisher"
"The coffee pods are as good as any I’ve tried and my son loves the hot chocolate pods . Will order again . Delivery was prompt also ."
"The range of chocolate pods combined with any of the stronger coffees, make an excellent variety of Mochas. Simply mix 'n' match until you find that perfect pod-pair."
"Great service fast delivery and I really enjoyed the Mugpods. Brilliant innovation to use with my Nespresso machine"
"Sugar free hot chocolates! Havent found anywhere else, and fast delivery!"
"I prefer the taste of the coffee to Nespresso official pods, not quite convinced on the hot chocolate taste, I think it could be more stronger as when adding around 100ml of milk it loses that deep chocolate flavour. Maybe a Dark Chocolate version or Intense Chocolate version might be worth looking into?"
"Very good taste and service"
"Hot chocolate from the coffee machine - what's not to love xx"
"Very fast and reliable delivery. I had some questions and Jack replied within a couple of hours and answered all my questions. Extremely helpful, and will definitely use again in the future."
Mugpods Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 700 reviews