MVP Visuals Reviews

of reviewers recommend MVP Visuals
I highly recommend MVP visuals! The customer service was stellar, the timeframe from order to delivery of the finished product was short, and my participants loved the quality and fit of the masks. Danielle Fournier provided expert guidance throughout the entire process, from initial design to follow-up after the product was delivered. Five stars!!!
This was our first time using MVP and it was fantastic! From the first email 'live chat' to when we got our order everything was seamless! Quality of the spandex cloths is AWESOME and it was a very quick turnaround from ordering to delivery. Katie was GREAT to work with, and was very quick to respond to my questions and quote requests. Our new logo cloths are the talk of the country club :) VERY highly recommend!!
I was so pleased with our economy feather banners from MVP Visuals. The banners look fantastic and are great quality. I will most definitely be purchasing more of their products in the future.
Great service and turnaround time.
Danielle was fantastic.
Love the products.
I ordered the 18oz Vinyl banners and they are a great product, the ordering process is simple and delivery was right on time. The banners have been installed and my University customer loves them. Great product, great price and Katie is awesome to deal with. Thanks again.
Easily breathable fabric! I also love that it’s adjustable.
When you talk since the fabric is thin it does suck into your mouth a bit when you breathe in. I recommend adding an extra layer for safety.
Overall great quality and I love the fabric!
Recommend getting your design in bold as it prints a little thin.
Got me the table cloth on time....but the first line was a little farther from the rest of the lines than I would have liked.
MVP was very easy to work with and very helpful with converting our logo. 10/10 recommend.
Wow the service is the best I have ever experienced. The design team hit it out of the park. We are placing orders for more popup tents.
Good quality masks. Employees love them!
I ordered custom masks for my staff with our logo. The ordering process was so easy that I was nervous all would be to expectation upon arrival. Well, the product exceeded my expectations.
Great service and great quality. They promised and delivered. Would recommend.
One of the most comfortable masks I have purchased
Being in the industry for 20 years I've worked with a lot of promotional vendors and I have to say that working with MVP Visuals, especially Danielle, has been by far my best and easiest experience. She went above and beyond my expectations. I will be working with her again for sure!
MVP was easy to work with and Katie was more than helpful! Working with a single person through each step of the way is super helpful and I will definitely be purchasing more from MVP again in the future! Our 25' archway is stunning!
MVP Visuals 5 star review on 25th July 2020 MVP Visuals 5 star review on 25th July 2020
We started using MVPvisuals a few weeks ago and the results have been great! Their professionalism, helpfulness, turnaround time and creative input exceeded our expectations and we’ve now re ordered 2 more times! They do great work.
Couldn’t be happier with customized masks I ordered for my medical practice. My customer service rep Danielle created a prototype using my company logo and kept in touch throughout the process until we received the finished product. The cost was very reasonable, and I am considering purchasing additional masks to use as promotional gifts. Recommend most highly.
MVP Visuals 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Great customer service, gave me white glove service I needed with my printing needs. Finished product came out great and everyone loved their mask
Love the quick response and delivery time. Very professional look
MVP Visuals 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Great customer service and very fast turn around after I made my payment.
Tent (hexagon poles) was a great purchase. Very sturdy but yet very heavy (10x20) at 90-95lbs. Good thing the bag has wheels.
I would definitely recommend MVP as I will use them in the future.
MVP Visuals is rated 4.94 based on 156 reviews