MVP Visuals Reviews

of reviewers recommend MVP Visuals
MVP has always provided us with quality products in a timely manner. Our flags and tents look amazing and hold up to daily use.
I ordered a few tablecloths last year which turned out to be exactly what we needed. The problem I had was that I placed the order, then 5 minutes later I received an email promo for a discount if you purchased so many, which I had. I contacted MVP to see if I could apply to my order. The answer was No, and I had JUST placed the order. Then - much to my surprise MVP contacted me later to say that was an incorrect response. They are sending me an additional 2 tablecloths at no cost to correct the error. Now that is Great Customer Service! In this day and age, you don't see that very often. I will definitely purchase from MVP again. They supply good quality products and are pleasant to work with.
Kris, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry that you weren't totally satisfied with your order experience. There may have been some confusion on our staff's end, but this answer is not company policy. We'll be reaching out to you for some more information to help make things right!
This is the second time I have ordered tents from MVP- the quality is terrific- customer service is quick and responsive. The turnaround time during the buying process and the actual manufacturing time is second to none. I highly recommend them!
Laura, thank you so much for the kind words! We're so happy to hear that you love your new custom tents and had a great service experience.
MVP Visuals is rated 4.9 based on 207 reviews