MVP Visuals Reviews

of reviewers recommend MVP Visuals
Easy to work with, accommodating, and prompt from design to product arrival!
We have always been happy with MVP, but this last order has not been a good experience. To begin with, we ordered 2 custom table covers and only received 1. They shipped the 2nd one and it wwas poorly packaged resulting in the table cover getting stained during shipment. MVP recommended I wash it to see if the stains come out. Not the level of customer service I would expect. Might be time to find a new provider.
I submitted a significant order under pressure and MVP was able to deliver wonderfully. The banners arrived in time and the hardware is solid.
Amazing customer service - consistently willing to work with you in any way that you need to get the order done.
They processed my order so quickly! I love my new tent!!! I can't wait to use it at my next craft show. :)
The purchased products were delivered on time. The sales person was acceptionally helpful. I will order again. Don Smith- Brazos River Bicycle Rally
Working with MVP was such a positive experience. The process is seamless; they listened and delivered a great, quality product.
Second time ordering archways from MVP. They always take care of me and respond to all questions, proofs, and orders quickly. They make this process so easy. The quality of the material is above standard and never had any issues with the motor or any of the wiring. Colors always pop and people recognize us from a mile away. (someone stole our equipment trailer, and at our last event they said "we thought that you canceled we didn't see the archway or tents") I would defiantly work with them in the future. Only reason for 3 stars is because no one reads the 5 star reviews.
Super performance on another project!! Kudos to Danielle
Extremely grateful to Danielle from MVP great customer service and very satisfied with products :)
The MVP Visuals team is so attentive and responsive, and always works with me to get the perfect product for my needs. The super communicative about timelines and tracks orders to delivery.
I highly recommend MVP visuals! The customer service was stellar, the timeframe from order to delivery of the finished product was short, and my participants loved the quality and fit of the masks. Danielle Fournier provided expert guidance throughout the entire process, from initial design to follow-up after the product was delivered. Five stars!!!
This was our first time using MVP and it was fantastic! From the first email 'live chat' to when we got our order everything was seamless! Quality of the spandex cloths is AWESOME and it was a very quick turnaround from ordering to delivery. Katie was GREAT to work with, and was very quick to respond to my questions and quote requests. Our new logo cloths are the talk of the country club :) VERY highly recommend!!
I was so pleased with our economy feather banners from MVP Visuals. The banners look fantastic and are great quality. I will most definitely be purchasing more of their products in the future.
Great service and turnaround time. Danielle was fantastic. Love the products.
I ordered the 18oz Vinyl banners and they are a great product, the ordering process is simple and delivery was right on time. The banners have been installed and my University customer loves them. Great product, great price and Katie is awesome to deal with. Thanks again.
Easily breathable fabric! I also love that it’s adjustable. When you talk since the fabric is thin it does suck into your mouth a bit when you breathe in. I recommend adding an extra layer for safety. Overall great quality and I love the fabric! Recommend getting your design in bold as it prints a little thin.
Got me the table cloth on time....but the first line was a little farther from the rest of the lines than I would have liked.
MVP was very easy to work with and very helpful with converting our logo. 10/10 recommend.
Wow the service is the best I have ever experienced. The design team hit it out of the park. We are placing orders for more popup tents.
MVP Visuals is rated 4.9 based on 207 reviews