MyMedic Reviews

04AM
4AM

ouch@mymedic.us

120 N. Redwood Rd.

Tell us how MyMedic made you happy

"As mentioned in other reviews, it takes an exceptionally long time for them to fulfill an order. Nothing had happened on my order for 8 days, and when I followed up with them, they indicated the item I ordered was out of stock. I requested a substitution, but even 10 days after that my kit hasn't arrived. Be sure you have at least 3 weeks after you order the kit before you plan to use it. I had to order a kit elsewhere at the last minute."
Are you MyMedic? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Support was friendly but this took almost a month to arrive and when it did it was missing items."
"We have been looking for a kit that has a collection of minor to major incident care supplies. We are very happy with this kit. Heres to never needing to use it."
"As a nurse, I want to be prepared when out hiking or coming up on an accident! This kit is great!"
"Great product and the kit was put together well. Shipping did take longer than I except though."
"I opened my back for the first time and the stitching on all of the insides was coming apart. They sent me a new bag and it had the same problem. So the quality wasn't worth the cost. And the stuff inside of this isn't amazing. Not medical grade. Somewhere between a hospital and Target. Again, not terrible, but not worth the cost."
"First, I would like to start off with a big thank you to MyMedic for make this med-size fak for anyone that just needs something fast to get out trouble when you need it at arm reach. Also, i will be ordering 1 for my wife and 1 for when we go camping this year. God Bless and keep safe."
"Everything as advertised packed down into the smallest space possible. I even tore it down and rebuilt it no problem it's not over stuffed!"
"Fast shipping and great selection of products"
"The myfak is worth it and not worth it at the same time. They gave a discount code so it was 80 something instead of 100. You can prolly save money with gathering things you already have around home that you would definitely have that is in this first aide, and get a similar molle bag from somewhere eles, but i was lazy and had extra cash so i said f$&k it and got. Its definitely sick if you got the money to spend will some people say your dumb for buying a 100 dollar first aide when theres prolly better ones out there prolly, but those will cost you more ive looked at em. But like i said you can save money by finding things around your house and getting a similar bag and extras online or say f$&k it and by the myfak cause you got some money to spend."
"I was active duty in the Marines for five years and was issued a ifac. Bought this iMac for personal use and for my family. I haven’t had a reason to use it and I hope I never do. But I can say if I do this kit has everything you could need for the situation that I could be in. I do plan on buying one of the bigger kits. Thanks for making such great products for the civilian market"
"Really pleased to have received my Recon First Aid Kit. I've looked a long time for something comprehensive like this. I'll be adding only a few things to it, but for me it has everything I wanted in one unit. If you're traveling you'll need to check it or take out the scalpel but otherwise you should be good as a carry on. You never know when you'll need something and I feel prepared now for anything."
"I was truly impressed with how well this kit was put together, and house much came in it! It’s packed full of all the essentials. Love it"
"I was a navy corpsmen with the marines. This kit is just the rite size for civilian life. Well worth the money."
"You can never be to prepared! Always have something at your ready for the what if?"
"Products worth having are on hand now! Thanks"
"Very happy with the product and professionalism of the company. Excellent service!"
"could set, added some gloves but base kit is great"
"Easy to stow, packed full, and easy to access all components and supplies."
"The recon is a great bag, too bad it waa stolen. the MyFAK I bought to take everywhere we go."
MyMedic is rated 4.71 based on 656 reviews