Mylo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mylo
Read Mylo Reviews
Mylo was so incredibly precise and got the job done in to time. They shopped all the best rates and set me up with the best possible option for my business insurance.
Absolutely LOVED Premila! She went above and beyond to not only find us the insurance we originally requested, but to then help us get additional insurance for our business that we hadn't realized we needed until talking to vendors. She then got us a great rate for that insurance, too! Thank you!
After spending years of my adult life with the same insurance company blindly taking their rates as their best and best for my needs. My agent here took the time to explain everything we had and where I could be. In the end she dropped my monthly payment nearly in half with more coverage for my cars and home. I could not say enough good things about this.
My Mylo agent Nick made it super easy and simple for me to find the best, most affordable homeowners insurance policy that was right for me. Having the comparison between multiple policy options and carriers was great. He was also super patient and took care of several changes and delays to my policy. It was nice knowing that he was taking care of it for me while I was dealing with closing on a new home. I would with absolutely recommend Mylo.
Really nice service, saved me some time. Rep on the phone was exellent!
Working with Mia at Mylo was fantastic! I had been with the same insurance company for over 8 years. Each year my rates would go up. I assumed they were similar to other insurance companies' rates. However, they were getting pretty high and I decided I needed to test the market. The only think I had to do was provide my home, auto, recreational vehicle and umbrella policies to Mia. She took care of the rest. With 2 days, Mia had several quotes for me with the same coverages. She was able to find me policies for all my needs with a reputable insurance company and save me over 30% on my annual insurance costs. It was amazing. I would recommend Mylo's services to anyone. Great service and great people.
Great support and customer service
Easy process. They were great.
When I first contacted Mylo about insurance for my Semi truck, they gave me a better quote than what I was paying, for the same coverage, and I paid the full year premium right then. Then the actual insurance company that Mylo went through, contacted me a month later and asked for more money because I did not get a discount Mylo said I qualified for. I was asked if I had a MC number for over three years. I told Mylo I did not have a MC number (I haul agricultural animals) and was not required to have one. I am required to have a DOT number and have had it for ten years. She said that should work. The insurance company said the Mylo agent should have told me that would not work to get the discount. It was an additional $800.00 mistake and then it was not such a great deal. After all that work and telling our previous insurance company "goodbye" I decided to stick with the policy and shop around again next year when it comes due. Do your homework friends.
Agent Sarah Mehalic was outstanding and deserves a pay raise. Patience, kindness, compassion, experience, courage, all describe her. I am grateful to Sarah. 10/10
Great experience. Sales rep was excellnt
So far so good.
I saved a 1,000 a year on home insurance thank you!!!!!
Agent was very respectful and helpful
Savings plus service! Mylo made this very easy and handheld the process through completion. I was able to save significantly and they did all the work!
The agent I dealt with was so very patient and polite that goes beyond what customer service is about. I love to commend her and thank her to. Great job!
The service I received was incredibly professional and welcoming!
Great, helpful service!
Outstanding service. Very professional and quick but most importantly I saved a lot of money. I recommended Mylo to everybody I know.
Great customer support and service
Mylo is rated 4.88 based on 73 reviews