MythicBoost.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend MythicBoost.com
Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read MythicBoost.com Reviews
Good service, 1 hr Turn to 2 more times than not .limited play times , hard to schedule times.
Better Communication is needed as to when the professional will be on for you because we logged on and lock each other off a couple of times.
Boost is done in time, everyting is fine there how ever they changed keybindings and for general not even just make specific so its changed on all my toons now. thats sad i have to redo everyting. thats is a big draw down in stars.

some of the binding looked like it wasnt selfplayed either
Communication in English was acceptable. Delays should be expected if you choose specific options. Two days to complete, only after reducing specifics that were paid for, is a bit ridiculous. Good thing the process was still worth in the end. I would like to note that RNG was a major factor in this process, and customers should be patient about it.
I've previously had a great experience, but this most recent purchase was very frustrating. It took almost a month to complete and it wasn't even done to completion. It was a vicious saddle which I understand isn't a 1 day thing, but they got to 96% then sent the email that they were done. It's not worth it to try and go through the hassle of getting them to do the last little bit, I'll just have to try and do it myself. I won't ever purchase from them again for any pvp, but I am very satisfied with their pve completion time.
Hello sir,

We want to make it up to you for the less than perfect service you received from us.

Please contact us on Discord or Skype to see how we can come to a mutual agreement :)

Brian, Co-Founder