MythicBoost.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend MythicBoost.com
Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
"False advertised the vicious saddle. I was unaware that the vicious saddles were no longer in the game but I went to buy this service cause I'm not good in 3s and i did not receive what was advertised. Below is exactly word for word from this site and what i purchased but did not receive. Horrible service as well. Told me they would start one day and never did. Don't waste your time or money "The character of your choice will receive a boost of 100 3’s rated wins. Or you will receive 40 Rated Battlegrounds wins, whichever is more convenient. You will receive the Vicious Saddle, which you can then purchase any of the 9 available mounts offered for your faction. The choice is up to you, once saddle is received. Alongside any miscellaneous benefits such as gold, artifact power and Marks of Honor!""
Hello sir!

We are sorry that the your experience has been less than perfect,
Please respond to us on Discord / Skype we will work out a solution to bring this experience to your satisfaction ;)

Brian
"First time customer. This is a legit and reliable service. Will be returning for sure"
"Really fast and safe , good job guys"
"Easy, and fast everything as ordered"
"I had ordered a mythic run for one of my characters, however they ran the dungeon on the wrong character, possibly due to an error on my end. I did not raise an issue about it because despite that, they not only ran the dungeon but did it at an even higher key than I paid for and did it well within time. If they weren't so professional about everything, perhaps I'd go with a 4/5 rating but they exceeded my expectations once again. Love these guys."
"Thanks for a great run guys"
"I wanted to be ready for endgame content and did not have the time for the grind myself mythic boost got me where I needed to be."
"Extremely fast and friendly service"
"The service was extremely fast and reliable very trust worthy... will use again asap!"
"Quick, painless, top-notch service in about 40 mins for a +10! Love these guys! On top of it being a last minute order..."
"On time and fulfill all details of your order."
"Excellent."
"On time and never fail to deliver exactly what you order. Lifetime customer."
"Service was fast and easy. I will be using their services again shortly."
"very quick and easy"
"I look forward to doing business here again. Great service!!!!"
"Great service. Was Leary about using these things but it was all done on time and no problems what so ever. Even started it at 3am"
"Outstanding service. I highly recommend MythicBoost. You are in good hands and they will take care of you. Business was done in a timely manner. Will come back for sure."
"Multiple uses. Great service"
First of all, we are sorry that this happened to you.

However, based on the documents you provided, the suspension of your account was in no way caused by the use of our services.

The reasons given by Blizzard stated that someone has advertised from your account. However, we NEVER do that. We use your account solely to accomplish your service.

Again, sorry that this happened to you, but the suspension wasn't caused by us.
"The best boosting service I’ve used to date. They are very fast nice and if you have specific parameters you need to meet they will try to accommodate them. They are fantastic."
MythicBoost.com is rated 4.90 based on 78 reviews