MythicBoost.com Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MythicBoost.com
Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"Order was received and completed within an hour of the initial order. Very quick and efficient...will definitely be using again."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Fast and reliable. As advertised. Thank you!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Super fast and very helpful"
"Overall, very happy. Customer service via DM on discord is excellent!"
"was very calm with me did a great job and finished reallyfast"
"One of the best boosting services out there. You get what you pay for plus more. They have also have a loyalty reward system which gives a discount on your next purchase. I'll be using these peoples for all my Mythic +10's."
"This service is fantastic. I’m more of a PVP player and raids and the mechanics involve confuse me. These people helped me out a lot and they are easy to contact. Would highly recommend using if you need help. #Destiny2"
"Perfection!!! My mage has all the bells and whistles now!"
"Absolutely amazing and efficient service! Will order again and recommend to anyone!"
"Mythic Boost always has the best prices on the market - lowering them accordingly based on demand and the longer specific content has been out. I’ve always had mythic+ runs completed within 1-2 hours of ordering, and raids have been completed in the time frame advertised for the next available raid at time of purchase. Never had any issues with account security. Quick and efficient, and no need to shop around on prices, you can expect that Mythic Boost will get you the best deals."
"Great communication. Finished my request in a timely manner. Highly recommend"
"Very good service, extremely satisfied."
"Quick within the time frame given; no hassle was excellent will continue to use these guys for my needs"
"Fast and reliable. Always well done"
"Absolutely phenomenal service!!!! I’m still at a loss for words at how fast they got done with 2 LONG tasks!! Amazing communication throughout, and I can’t recommend Mythic Boost enough!!!"
"Wonderful as always. Great group of people who enjoy great players to help complete runs."
"banned for using service"
"good service and efficient,recommend"
"Quick invite to group. Excellent team. As always I will come back as needed. Pricing best I have found for the level of service. My +10 go to site is mythicboost.com"
"Awesome service. Extremely fast turnaround time and great customer relations. I just had a newborn so my game time has been cut drastically , mythic boost helped finish up some quests for me that I don’t have time for anymore. Highly recommend them. Thanks mythicboost !"
MythicBoost.com is rated 4.90 based on 225 reviews