MythicBoost.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend MythicBoost.com
Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read MythicBoost.com Reviews
I was so relieved to find a site that was in Canadian dollars with reasonable pricing. Fast and great service. I highly recommend.
They were reliable and efficient. Answered any of my questions with a speedy reply. This is the first boost I’ve bought, so I was worried about getting scammed. But I can honestly say, they were professional and provided a great service. Definitely would recommend. I’m a happy, satisfied customer. Good job mythic boost.
Fast and easy
Was a good experience, they make it easy.
It was very smooth and done quickly
Great customer service. Always prompt and helpful. Have used to help with weekly tasks when time was short. Were able to help me find a booster for a service outside their usual business. Would recommend for any wow boost.
This is a amendment so look at future review.
Great service, they helped get everything setup and even upgraded my package after some scheduling issues
My booster jumped on my account in less than 10 minutes and ran raids for over 3 hours doing my Terrabah farm. I was so impressed and shocked at the determination they put into RNG. I highly recommend this service!
Communication was very smooth, was told exactly what to expect, very orderly.
Super quick, very communicative, and got exactly what I asked for. Will use again!
Fast! On time! awesome service! awesome price! what more could you ask for?!
Great service!!!
Timed it fairly quick and it was nice and easy, would do another boost!
I appreciate the guys that helped get me through raids. I would recommend them to anyone that is stuggling to get raids or really anything done in destiny 2.
As advertised... 5*****
Great prices and great service, can't go wrong
Very fast response and scheduling. Good play along with positive players. Happy with my purchase. Will definitely recommend to anyone who needs a hand with Destiny 2.
Got set up in a group right away and the run was fast and smooth. Will def use again
Excellent service!