MythicBoost.com Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend MythicBoost.com
Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"Started on time, great run, you rock guys!!!"
"Super happy with the service"
"Starting at 0 Glory, Got my recluse in about 6 hours! Highly recommended. Also got a ton of bonus items."
"There are two parts to this process: the boosting itself and the back office. Let me start with the boosting, it's incredible. Fantastic players who know exactly what to do and how to do it. They carried me (I am a lousy player) through the most demanding content like nothing. M15 with 2 additional priests? Sure. In time? Sure. Excellent attitude, clear instructions, no foul mouthing, clear guidance. Loved it. The back office... not so much. Takes at times ages to reply, the infamous "Give me 1 sec" can turn out to be hours. I will be back, since the most important part is the boost and the team that does the carrying, but the user contact leaves a couple of things to be desired."
"Amazingly fast service! Yet to have a group not 2 chest a +10!"
"Overall a great experience, was able to schedule everything right away, and the run was very fast and efficient."
"Really fast, and professional."
"Quick and responsive service, highly recommended"
"Great service."
"Fast turn around, great communication. No funny or weird scams, no weird edits to my gear. Was a great service."
"Great crew. Will be back."
"Excellent service. Great communication, good performance, and really good pricing. I'll be back. Thanks!"
"great run, easy to talk to"
"Honestly I was very hesitant to go for this kind of service but after talking to the online chat for a bit, I just felt at ease and went for a M+10 boost and they delivered within 10 mins! The crew is very polite and nice people. I also took a full HC EP run and it was amazing! I am now at 434ilvl from 415 before :) And honestly I will still get more runs just because how awesome these guys are! Very recommended you won't regret it :D"
"Completed Within time limit, great service 100% would use again!"
"Order was received and completed within an hour of the initial order. Very quick and efficient...will definitely be using again."
"Fast and reliable. As advertised. Thank you!"
"Super fast and very helpful"
"Overall, very happy. Customer service via DM on discord is excellent!"
"was very calm with me did a great job and finished reallyfast"
MythicBoost.com is rated 4.90 based on 240 reviews