MythicBoost.com Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read MythicBoost.com Reviews
Fast and easy
Was a good experience, they make it easy.
Woulda loved to have played with a couple pros but besides that awesome service
The runs were pretty good, relatively fast and organized. An issue came up with gear but customer service was very quick to handle the situation.
Group was great and timed run, customer support was helpful in answering questions and getting it coordinated
Very efficient
Great, but could use some work.
Quick service though I'd prefer a little more friendly chat . and stacking same armor type in m+
A bit longer than usual but well done very happy with the service and boost
Good service done fairly quickly.
So.... this was kind of a shitshow. I wasn't given any time frames as to when my account would be available, or played on, and i didnt understand cross save. This led to me being very paranoid, however they dealt with it very well! hahah Their customer service staff was very receptive.
There are two parts to this process: the boosting itself and the back office. Let me start with the boosting, it's incredible. Fantastic players who know exactly what to do and how to do it. They carried me (I am a lousy player) through the most demanding content like nothing. M15 with 2 additional priests? Sure. In time? Sure. Excellent attitude, clear instructions, no foul mouthing, clear guidance. Loved it. The back office... not so much. Takes at times ages to reply, the infamous "Give me 1 sec" can turn out to be hours. I will be back, since the most important part is the boost and the team that does the carrying, but the user contact leaves a couple of things to be desired.
Overall, very happy. Customer service via DM on discord is excellent!
Run was very good , getting the group together took sometime though... But overall will buy again! :)
Chat service on the website was great and fast! Jerry is the man! I ordered after asking if the had a rough eta and was told it would be 1.5-2 hours before they started and it’s 2-4 hours each order. I ordered around 12:30am and order was complete at 5:33am. They even used my bonus roll at my request. Fast and easy. Would recommend and will be back!
Worked perfectly and fast. Only Down side is that the Discovery didnt work.
Solid players, easy game
It was done pretty fast. The only thing I can think of is to notify when it’s done. Other than that, it’s a good experience.
Hello Joey :) Thank you so much for trusting us! We hope to work for you again very soon! The same email that invites you to write reviews also aknowledges the completion of the order :) Cheers and have a great day! Brian, co-founder
Great run, they delivered an on-time 10 run with self play with little hassle. One star off for scheduling, was told run would be in 40 minutes, but ended up happening in almost 2 hours. Otherwise, great run and delighted with the same day delivery.
Thank you very much for your business! We are looking forward to working for you again, and delivering that service at the time promised. Cheers! Brian, co-founder
I missed the weekly +10 however they delivered a +11 straight after the reset, price is ok.. would probably order again
Thank you for your business! We have had a huge increase in popularity in the last month, and you were the exceptional case when we couldn't deliver on time. We were happy to compensate for the mishap. You are always welcome here at Mythic Boost, and we hope to see you soon!
MythicBoost.com is rated 4.88 based on 384 reviews