Nando's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nando's

Tell us how Nando's made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
my experience at Manchester when we went to visit family was very nice and friendly staff
My boys have wa Ted me to take then to nandos for ages. I had an idea that it would be overpriced and not very nice... Oh how wrong I could have been! Tasty food, military discount, wonderful staff that were happy to talk us through the menu. Brilliant!
Excellent food - especially the fino pitta!
Amazing food and quick service!
Always a good meal. This niche slice of Lusophone culture has perfectly suited the english market. Can't imagine it being any more successful anywhere else! Inspired me to study Portuguese at uni so I can fully appreciate the Peri-Peri experience
Beautiful as usual!
Best food ever
Amazing service, great quality food and drink. Would definitely get back again.
Great food and service
Their food is just nice.
You can never go wrong with a Nando's. Great food & atmosphere.
Not really much of a nandos man but popped in here with my daughter just before xmas and actually took a liking to the mozam chicken wrap which she recommended....not so keen on spicy food normally so had the houmous with it and it was pretty tasty so may come back again. Surroundings were good enough and spcious, toilet was clean so happy overall
They tried to put my complaint right
Went to the Nando’s in Edinburgh Omni centre 30th of November and waited 40 mins for food, when our three meals arrived they were cold so we asked the manager to come over and used the excuse of the contents in the wrap cooling the chicken down. Eventually agreed to re cook our order but one of the meals were a pita bread which was re heated rather than re cooked as the chips we cut into were still on the plate. Then went to get frozen yogurt for our daughter and the machine was broken. Worst meal I’ve had for ages and cost £53 no offer of money off or a refund. Asked the manager about complaining officially and told there would be no point as the complaints would come to her anyway and I already complained to her anyway. Rubbish service and cold food, won’t be back.
I ordered a takeaway 2chicken pitta@£6.25plus1/2 chicken total£19.50 chicken pittas ok but I received a box with 2 old overlooked sad warmed up chicken legs no breast et all so the whole lot was dumped inedible to say the least this was23/11/2017 at 1.20 pm my order number t5--156
Nando's is rated 4.27 based on 15 reviews