NATURELO Reviews

of reviewers recommend NATURELO
Read NATURELO Reviews

support@naturelo.co.uk

20-22 Wenlock Road

Tell us how NATURELO made you happy
Great products and absolutely excellent customer service. Best vitamins on the market.
Fastest delivery from UK to Finland anytime...I think they must have own aeroplane.? :) The products i rewiew later.Thanks
There customer service is amazing
I have recently discovered this brand and I have already ordered several times from them. I am pleased with their products and the fact that this supplements are wholefood and free from harmful ingredients.
These are the best quality vitamins I’ve come across and I love the fact they come from natural sources, and also that the majority are suitable for vegans. Prices may seem a little high initially, but I feel they are entirely justified and worth it - you get what you pay for! Buying cheap chemical-laiden vitamins is just a waste of money, in my opinion.

Naturelo’s customer service is outstanding. I contacted them for some advice before purchasing, exchanging a few emails as I thought of more questions, and each time, a lot of time and care had obviously been put into the response. It is just so refreshing not to receive the usual auto-response mix of standard paragraphs based on keywords from someone who clearly knows very little and none of which answer your question properly. The responses I received were well considered and completely tailored to my questions. I already knew their products are great, but their customer service is outstanding. For that reason, I chose to order direct from their website rather than Amazon. Thanks so much to Naturelo’s Milan for all your help - much appreciated. If you’re looking for good quality vitamins, these are the ones!
NATURELO is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews