Near and Deer Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Near and Deer

How would you rate Near and Deer ?

(optional)

"We moved my 91 year-old mother into an Assisted Living facility in March. We decided to establish a "trophy wall" for her as a focal point. She and I reviewed MANY options offered by Near and Deer as the next addition to her wall (she has a paper mache elephant and a straw bison); and she selected the OCTOPUS. We are giving it to her for Mother's Day and can't wait to see her reaction. We may be back for an 8-point deer (I have a chrome one) as she wants to hang ornaments and Easter eggs from the antlers!"
Christopher D
Verified Buyer
"Hangs proudly in our biology room next to the elk head. I will send you a pic."
"Excellent customer service! Will order again!"
"The best unicorn addition to our unicorn bar yet !"
"These antlers look terrific. We purchased 20 sets to use at an upcoming banquet as centerpiece components. I can't wait to see them - I think they'll be perfect. Arrived quickly and safely! Thanks much!"
"I ordered the Yellowstone Rack. They are better than expected, very authentic. The size and color of the shed was exactly what I was looking for. The styro packaging was durable and product was shipped in a timely manner. Great purchase."
"Very very happy with all three of my products."
"Good and timely shipping!"
"Quick production of the item but very slow carrier"
"It was fantastic. Sarabi arrived in all her gilded glory ahead of schedule and I am currently waiting to get her mounted on the wall and she is taking pictures with guests"
"Love the selection, fast shipping and my rose gold bison is THE perfect birthday gift for my bestie! Thank you!!"
"Amazing detail and quality! So happy!"
"Great selection of unique designs with affordable pricing."
"Excellent quality ~ packaged very well, arrived quickly and in perfect condition."
"Perfect....anytime again"
"They are perfect! I ordered a set for a project I was making and it turned out perfect! So, I ordered another set so I can make this project again. And I will be ordering more, they are a hit! Great company also!"
"Couldn't be happier with this purchase! Fast shipping, perfectly packaged and received in mint condition. I will definitely be shopping here again, and recommending this company to my friends."
"Prompt delivery; great price; sturdy-not cheaply made; just what I wanted!"
"Crazy as it sounds, I needed a red elephant head, and I needed it quickly. I messaged Near and Deer and they were able to get the elephant painted red and shipped to me right away. It is beautiful and exactly what I needed. The quality of their work and service is impeccable."
"Good overall product, it’s clear to see that a lot of effort was made into this faux rhino head. Only flaw is that when it arrived, it wasn’t tightly packed and there is a big spot on the front of the horn where the gold seems to have rubbed off. Besides that, i’m really happy with this purchase."
Near and Deer is rated 4.85 based on 217 reviews