Near and Deer Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Near and Deer

How would you rate Near and Deer ?

"Love my heads. They add unexpected frame to my white walls in a tight space my bedroom hallway. They are a bit heavy so best to use 2 large wide head Nails close together one above the other. Great customer service as well!"
"Great product that arrived swiftly and was exactly as advertised. This is a rarity at times. Good job. As a side product idea, how about wall stickers that look like wood mounts in a variety of colours. It could be a fantastic add-on to any purchase and relatively cheap to produce. Personally I have been trolling Etsy to find one."
"We have seen it in our hotel Vier Jahreszeiten in Maurach, Austria. It was so great. So we ordered by Near and Deer!"
"I had a very hard time trying to decide which animal to get. I finally decided on the elephant and it was hung right over the kitchen sink. It was delivered in very good time and packaged with a lot of thought. I will certainly buy from you again if I ever need another one."
"My experience or only comment is that it takes a long time to ship out. I understand they may be assembled as ordered. But in short I'm still tracking the birthday gift that has not yet arrived."
Hello! I just checked into the status of your order. Your order was placed on 6/15 and shipped on 6/19 (within our standard 2-4 business day processing time - we paint everything custom to order). We shipped it Fedex ground, and it is scheduled to be delivered today. I hope it arrives today and that you love it!

Please let us know if you have any questions or need anything else. You can contact our owner, Rick, at 443-255-0615 or rick@nearanddeer.com.

Thanks!
Lindsay
"Beautiful, well made piece. Can’t wait to get it hung over my mantle!"
"Always a pleasure purchasing from you!"
"It was a surprise to open the parcel. The Deer Head and the Moose Head were very great! We have seen the Heads in the Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten, Maurach, Austria. Mr. Condetta have given your address! That was wonderful!"
"I just received my deer head and love it! I got the new patina deer and it looks so cool on the shiplap wall I have in my living room."
Dale D
"LOVE my deer antlers. They are for my vacation home and I wanted to take them with me to hang over the fireplace. I called with one weeks notice. They were great and got it to me in time to take with me. I initially looked at a lot of sites and I am so glad I chose neer and deer. Great to work with and a beautiful product."
"We moved my 91 year-old mother into an Assisted Living facility in March. We decided to establish a "trophy wall" for her as a focal point. She and I reviewed MANY options offered by Near and Deer as the next addition to her wall (she has a paper mache elephant and a straw bison); and she selected the OCTOPUS. We are giving it to her for Mother's Day and can't wait to see her reaction. We may be back for an 8-point deer (I have a chrome one) as she wants to hang ornaments and Easter eggs from the antlers!"
Christopher D
Verified Buyer
"Hangs proudly in our biology room next to the elk head. I will send you a pic."
"Excellent customer service! Will order again!"
"The best unicorn addition to our unicorn bar yet !"
"These antlers look terrific. We purchased 20 sets to use at an upcoming banquet as centerpiece components. I can't wait to see them - I think they'll be perfect. Arrived quickly and safely! Thanks much!"
"I ordered the Yellowstone Rack. They are better than expected, very authentic. The size and color of the shed was exactly what I was looking for. The styro packaging was durable and product was shipped in a timely manner. Great purchase."
"Very very happy with all three of my products."
"Good and timely shipping!"
"Quick production of the item but very slow carrier"
"It was fantastic. Sarabi arrived in all her gilded glory ahead of schedule and I am currently waiting to get her mounted on the wall and she is taking pictures with guests"
Near and Deer is rated 4.85 based on 227 reviews